Metal Storm logo
Obituary - Working On New Album

Obituary vocalist John Tardy has issued the following update:

"We are enjoying some time off and it has given us a chance to finally work on some new music. Trevor Peres (guitar) was in town and we got some new Obituary songs down. Heavy as balls! Drummer Donald Tardy and I also have been working on some new TB Bloodline material... just having a blast jamming!

I am still working on this studio. It is coming along slowly, but starting to see the light at the end of tunnel. I need some carpet! Can't find anything I like! I will also try to get that webcam back up soon.

We are getting closer and closer to the start of our US Tour. It starts off in Orlando and the Club Firestone. This place is awesome and we have not played in Orlando in a long, long time so we are hoping for a killer show!"

Source: obituary.cc
Band profile: Obituary
Posted: 22.04.2010 by Fastolphbolger

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 52 users
22.04.2010 - 22:23
Chainer
Witch Hunter Gen
hell yes
----
Written by Dangerboner on 02.11.2009 at 08:11

Everything he doesn't like is metalcore. Britney Spears, Elton John, Michael Moore, and green beans are also metalcore, in case you guys didn't know.
22.04.2010 - 23:25
Uirapuru
Liver Failure
Uh... still a long time to wait...
----

----
member of the true crusade against old school heavy metal, early 80s thrash, NWOBHM, traditional doom, first and second wave black metal, old school death metal, US power metal, 70s prog rock and atmospheric doomsludgestoner. o/
23.04.2010 - 02:10
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I dunno...their songs just run into each other these days...pedestrian riff fest...slam out a quick album year after year instead of taking more time to get a little more creative...
19.06.2011 - 10:55
AXA

Fuck yeah ,,,

awesome news .. cant wait to hear it

Hits total: 2493 | This month: 7