Metal Storm logo
Canadian Metalstormers

17.05.2006 - 17:35
Almighty Ent
Dragon Reborn
Go Canada .......... This thread should replace the old one. So, where are all the Canadians at ?
17.05.2006 - 20:39
Horlequism
Account deleted
Hey Almighty Ent....I was so busy creating threads for other things that I forgot to create one of the most important threads of all, the Canadian Metalstormers thread! It's a good thing that you were on your toes and thinking at least!

GO CANADA!
17.05.2006 - 22:15
Bloody Rain
I Am The Night
Hey guys. I was thinking about making this thread, but you already had. I was busy in the beer thread talking about Canadian beer, the best beer in the world. Do you guys agree with me on that?

Yes, GO CANADA!
17.05.2006 - 22:46
Soliloquy
o canada...

humm...any updates on up comming canadian shows?
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
18.05.2006 - 01:52
Almighty Ent
Dragon Reborn
I dont know about about any shows but I do know this

Canadian Whiskey > Canadian Beer
18.05.2006 - 04:31
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
staff
yay canada, any calgarian vikings out there?
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
18.05.2006 - 21:39
FlareHeart
I don't know about Calgarian vikings but I live in Regina (it really kinda sucks here...okay scratch the kinda), and ya, I am trying to find a full time job now that I have finished school, and as soon as my boyfriend and I set aside enough money we are going to be moving to Alberta. But ya, for now I am stuck in Regina where there are little to no metal shows and it's all farmers and hicks. I hate living in Regina, but Canada overall is good.
----
~That which yields is not always weak.~
20.05.2006 - 04:55
Hylia
Hello Fellow Canadians.
Whos going to see the Trailer Park Boys movie this summer!?
20.05.2006 - 05:01
Immortal Plague
Bloodshedder
Written by Soliloquy on 17.05.2006 at 22:46

o canada...

humm...any updates on up comming canadian shows?

My Friend told me Vaver, Kataklysm, Destruction are comming togethe. Rompeprop and Cliteater played a show together yesterday which my friend went to go see, and i was also told that Skinless were comming aswell.
24.05.2006 - 20:28
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Another show worthy of mention : Blind Guardian
Nov. 26 - Opera House - Toronto, ON
Nov. 28 - Salle Albert-Rousseau - Québec City, QC
Nov. 29 - The Medley - Montreal, QC

On another note :
How about them Oilers!?
06.06.2006 - 03:04
DIE_by_my_HAND
Hey fellow Canaians, new Canadian thread= MS will never be the same... lets tear it up, giv'er, get'er done, raise the roof... sorry about that I'm really bore d if you havn't already figured out.

- Indeed, how about them Oilers, we need another Canadian team to win the cup, it's been 13 years right??? the Habs if I'm not mistaken in '93 took it home... Well, it's been a while. !!GO OILS!!

-who's pumped for the new SYL album? I know I am...

- I'm definitely going to the BG show in Toronto, that'll be epic. see you guys there if you are going... and by the way, if you are going, I have an afro, soif you see me, say HELLO!!
----
And music: well it's just entertainment folks!!
-Devin Townsend
06.06.2006 - 08:24
Horlequism
Account deleted
Hey, what's up y'all....just got back from a family trip to Boston and haven't been online in three days...THE OILERS LOST TONIGHT! noooooo!!!!!
08.06.2006 - 19:39
MetalSpider
Hey fellow Canadian Metalstormers.

The Oilers better shape up for the next 2 games at home!
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
10.06.2006 - 19:34
Horlequism
Account deleted
I can't beleive North Carolina is kickin' the crap out of the Oilers! Like...wtf...?
11.06.2006 - 06:42
MetalSpider
Well the Oilers won this game. So there is still hope for Edmonton.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
14.06.2006 - 04:46
Futility Inc.
Account deleted
Ok, where are the Calgarians!? Too bad I am in Ontario for school tho, missing the Oilers stuff. Oh well, Toronto has better metal shows than Alberta gets, better than all that country sh*t!
Go Canada eh!:beer2:
16.06.2006 - 18:03
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Just for intrests
I know in quabeck french language domain, and its like first language in area

I just wanna know how muck of you french are mothger tong and how muck of you its english?
And someone speek here in native indian language?
----
I stand whit Ukraine and Israel. They have right to defend own citizens.

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
17.06.2006 - 02:06
Hylia
Hmm...most of us are taught French not living in the Quebec area.Luckily we only do have to take french for 9 years which is about all of grade school and one year of highschool,the rest is optional.Im not sure if Quebec teaches English but when I went there very little people spoke english,it's like a different country in a way,or thats how I felt anyways.Most people In Manitoba are Natives,i've also been there and i've seen a lot more of them then here in Ontario.I dont really know enough to be sure 100% but these are just from my experiences,Canada is far too big to travel around.
17.06.2006 - 02:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Hylia on 17.06.2006 at 02:06

Hmm...most of us are taught French not living in the Quebec area.Luckily we only do have to take french for 9 years which is about all of grade school and one year of highschool,the rest is optional.Im not sure if Quebec teaches English but when I went there very little people spoke english,it's like a different country in a way,or thats how I felt anyways.Most people In Manitoba are Natives,i've also been there and i've seen a lot more of them then here in Ontario.I dont really know enough to be sure 100% but these are just from my experiences,Canada is far too big to travel around.

I once saw documentary about quabec a lot of speek poor english, not good,

about me, I just want learn greek, ancient greek/herber, italiahn, french, spanish, portugal and perfect german seems life is to short also latin and better slavs language

BTW what forener langauge you learning in USA/Canada in school?

Quebeck ant liberate from Canada, thay want be independet country,

About traveling to Canada I just want go by train from east to west and from Winipeg to Alaska and them by Yockon river by small bouth and then by central provinces to south.

Maybe Canada its big, but beautifull, I think like Scandinavia, once I post somehwere it but countries where river are covered whit ice are sisters
----

apos;'
[image]
17.06.2006 - 03:42
Shape Of Doom
Account deleted
Hi,
I'd like to present our web music project: a metal song contest, of wich aim is supporting and spreading the participant bands, as well as all metalheads can give their opinion about those songs.

All interested people can find the rules and all necessary information on this web:

www.metalvision06.tk

Thanks in advanced to all who support this project.
17.06.2006 - 04:06
Soliloquy
hey, ho...or Kap'N Korrupt...you're back..i think. cant you come up with some name that isnt all too hard to remember?
----

-Zakk Wylde
20.06.2006 - 00:53
Hylia
Written by Bad English on 17.06.2006 at 02:23

Written by Hylia on 17.06.2006 at 02:06

I once saw documentary about quabec a lot of speek poor english, not good,

about me, I just want learn greek, ancient greek/herber, italiahn, french, spanish, portugal and perfect german seems life is to short also latin and better slavs language

BTW what forener langauge you learning in USA/Canada in school?

Quebeck ant liberate from Canada, thay want be independet country,

About traveling to Canada I just want go by train from east to west and from Winipeg to Alaska and them by Yockon river by small bouth and then by central provinces to south.

Maybe Canada its big, but beautifull, I think like Scandinavia, once I post somehwere it but countries where river are covered whit ice are sisters

Well hmm in most school languages that are most commonly taught after grade 10 are:French, Italian and Spanish, of course I have no real intrest in learning any of these.There are classes that you can take on the side in a different school that teach your another language,I might go for German. I think Canada has many beautiful landscapes once you head up North,where I live is boring but Im going to Manitoba this summer to visit my family.There was a time when Quebec wanted to be an indepedant country,I dont really know whats going on right now with that but Quebec compared to a lot of the provinces are very different,each province is like it's own country.
20.06.2006 - 01:06
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
@Crimson Death I be glad if I can learn thos languages, I dunno how in canada but USA are stron greek irish, italian how explain those peoole who go there thay still speek in them language

About german well I use to elarn it in school but its poorer hwo english, bad teacher
For me in tv are more good info in german how in english so I hope I will learn it better some day

I can imagine how nice there are I haw been in Sweden, and pritty close to Norway, now I know why immortal sing "In My Kingdom Cold, where Mountains Of Mednss ...Sonsg Of Grimness."
I can imagina Canada landscpe its are in my eyes now, but wineter I dunno if in canada are theritory what in winter are not covered whit snow, I hate winter i love +30*C dunno how muck its in farenheit well same weathe rhwo in california

iving in canad well I miss all europeian stuffs wine, alcohol and football/you call it soccer
----

apos;'
[image]
20.06.2006 - 03:34
Soliloquy
/\ dude, you're a freaken heat nut! 30 degrees C is burning! but then again, i have been in tempuraters that are around 40 degrees, or even higher...but then again, that was in saudi arabia, and the dust sort of covered the heat. where as in canada, the heat gets to you like some nasty disease..

and america has a strong greek/irish/italian community? i think thats what you mean. but no, america doesnt. canada has a huge world community. you can find a community for almost all the countries in the world. and plus, our culture is more diverse than america's. america just has the 'american' culture. where as in canada, you have italian/canadain, greek/canadian, arab/canadian, etc etc etc....so in conclusion, we are better than the americans
----

-Zakk Wylde
20.06.2006 - 03:48
Immortal Plague
Bloodshedder
Who here is gonna watch Edmenton kick Carolina's ass in game 7 for the Stanley cup, its on tonight, i want to know if anyone else is gonna watch it, and who you think is gonna win?

And yea it is really really hot, i remember a few weeks ago when i was walking with my girlfriend to get some pizza i was wearing all black and i had combat boots on with black pants, and i was sweating so much, i swore i lost about 2 pounds. I guess its a good thing i have a pool to cool me off
20.06.2006 - 14:52
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Immortal Plague on 20.06.2006 at 03:48

Who here is gonna watch Edmenton kick Carolina's ass in game 7 for the Stanley cup, its on tonight, i want to know if anyone else is gonna watch it, and who you think is gonna win?

And yea it is really really hot, i remember a few weeks ago when i was walking with my girlfriend to get some pizza i was wearing all black and i had combat boots on with black pants, and i was sweating so much, i swore i lost about 2 pounds. I guess its a good thing i have a pool to cool me off

Man Olilers loose and I ewen wont watch game in replay, no time wast. I think its ugly plyers leave Canada for money to play dunno to NY Rangers, Stars of money, better get 1 in season and play 5 and get 5 milions and you can live all your life
like karlis Skrastins, Colorado Avalanche he saf he dont need more

If I be hockey player I will play 3 years get 3 milo9ns and stop playi9ng nd life my life soemwhere normaly, in Greece or Croatia and dont working I dont acre about money
Ok i play in Floriad panters or LA Kngs of climat, hot summer for eternety

Quote:
dude, you're a freaken heat nut! 30 degrees C is burning! but then again, i have been in tempuraters that are around 40 degrees, or even higher...but then again, that was in saudi arabia, and the dust sort of covered the heat. where as in canada, the heat gets to you like some nasty disease..

and america has a strong greek/irish/italian community? i think thats what you mean. but no, america doesnt. canada has a huge world community. you can find a community for almost all the countries in the world. and plus, our culture is more diverse than america's. america just has the 'american' culture. where as in canada, you have italian/canadain, greek/canadian, arab/canadian, etc etc etc....so in conclusion, we are better than the americans

Yesh thats I mean, still italaians speek italian, greeks to, thay go to traditional restaraunts, eat normal food drinl italoan/greek wine and live like thay shod live

Canada, well I hope food there are better how in USA, but still its to cold for winyqrds, so now grapes no booze.

Man +30*C are not how, I just love mediterainia weter, and even if in Califorin are simmilar still far from home, no traditional food and wine

Man you knwo hwo it feels when its -30*C and I dont go 3 weeks outside, I almout get insane, so if next year its be so cold I take a rope or go to Mediterainia, even live whit out money and in street.
----

apos;'
[image]
21.06.2006 - 00:02
Immortal Plague
Bloodshedder
Kariasakis7, i know the Oilers lost, i was so sad, i thought for sure they would bring the cup back to where it rightfully belongs, o well mabey next year

On the topic of the tempature, i went on a end of the year feild trip today, to the Scarobough Bluffs. We walked for about 2 hours, and the tempature was so hot outside, two people fainted because of the heat, and another person threw up becuase of the heat, it is getting really ridiculous, i dont know how hot it quite is, but i have a feeling this summer is gonna be a brutal one.
21.06.2006 - 00:10
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Immortal Plague on 21.06.2006 at 00:02

Kariasakis7, i know the Oilers lost, i was so sad, i thought for sure they would bring the cup back to where it rightfully belongs, o well mabey next year

On the topic of the tempature, i went on a end of the year feild trip today, to the Scarobough Bluffs. We walked for about 2 hours, and the tempature was so hot outside, two people fainted because of the heat, and another person threw up becuase of the heat, it is getting really ridiculous, i dont know how hot it quite is, but i have a feeling this summer is gonna be a brutal one.

I knoe Oliers shood bring cup in home Canada

where you went today where are thsis place

here to, I its hot, i just swimm 3-4times but beer getting hot even in river
I hope summer be hot, because I love it, I like it and Im happy, etleest i can play football/soccer better how in cold summer
----

apos;'
[image]
21.06.2006 - 01:26
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Yes, it's a very sad time for all of Canada because the Edmonton Oilers lost to a bunch of Carolina Hurricane hotshots...
21.06.2006 - 01:30
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I dont remeber when last time Canada win SC I was to young but hope next year Montreal cnadians will win
----

apos;'
[image]