Metal Storm logo
Dark Tranquillity - More N. American Tour Dates Confirmed

Dark Tranquillity have announced more tour dates for their We Are The Void North American Tour. Special guests include Threat Signal, Mutiny Within and The Absence. The tour schedule is now shaping up as follows:

May 11 - Raleigh, NC - Volume 11 Tavern
May 12 - West Springfield, VA - Jaxx
May 13 - Philadelphia, PA - The Trocadero
May 14 - Farmingdale, NY - The Crazy Donkey
May 15 - Rochester, NY - Montage Music Hall
May 16 - Allston, MA - Harper's Ferry
May 17 - Montreal, QC - Foufounes Electriques
May 19 - Quebec City, QC - Theatre Imperial
May 20 - Torondo, ON - Opera House
May 21 - Chicago, IL - Reggie's Rock Club
May 22 - La Crosse, WI - Warehouse
May 23 - Winnipeg, MB - Pyramid Cabaret
May 24 - Regina, SK - The Exchange
May 25 - Edmonton, AB - The Starlite Room
May 26 - Calgary, AB - The Republik
May 27 - Spokane, WA - The BLVD
May 28 - Seattle, WA - Studio Seven
May 29 - Portland, OR - Hawthorne Theatre
May 31 - San Francisco, CA - Slim's
Jun. 01 - West Hollywood, CA - Key Club

Commented vocalist Mikael Stanne: "Oh, yes! As promised, we are coming back to the States for a proper headlining run. We've been rehearsing like crazy to put together a set that will blow you away. It's been hard but we feel we have a good collection of songs that represents every aspect of the band and will please fans of both new and old material. Also, the mad genius Niklas (Sundin, guitar) is hard at work creating amazing artwork and animation that will look incredible and add a new dimension to the show. This is, without a doubt, the biggest production we've done in the States.

We cannot wait to bring you the full Dark Tranquillity experience. We are also really happy to bring some really awesome bands with us this time around. Threat Signal and Mutiny Within are bands we've had our eyes on for quite a while and they will make sure you all will have one hell of a metal night."

[Thanks to WhiteHawk]

Source: darktranquillity.com
Band profile: Dark Tranquillity
Event: Dark Tranquillity + Threat Signal
Posted: 30.04.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   Visited by: 103 users
30.04.2010 - 07:27
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Once again i am dissapointed with an american tour line up. this happens too often, you get one awsome euro band thrown together with 2 or more shitty US bands.
----
pewpew.. gotcha
30.04.2010 - 08:31
warrior_of_ice

FUCK MUTINY WITHIN. these guys are absolute bullshit and am furious that these posing losers are getting to play with all the big headlining bands while dedicated and committed musicians with unprecedented talent are overlooked.
30.04.2010 - 08:52
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
NeatO
----
Coldgrits
30.04.2010 - 09:15
Marcus
Doit Like Bernie
Can't go anyway, no Michigan date so I don't mind all the "shitty" supporting bands. Bummer.
30.04.2010 - 20:15
Winterthrone

Mutiny Within sucks big time, I agree with you on that. But the fact that it's Dark Tranquillity that headlines this tour makes me buy my ticket!
30.04.2010 - 22:14
Ask

The Absence should be headlining
01.05.2010 - 01:46
MetalFreak

Threat Signal would destroy those other opener bands live. Saw them in New Orleans and was blown away. Surprised me that a Canadian band with almost no name for itself would even think to stop in the South. If you haven't heard their stuff I highly recommend them, their new album was worth the buy.

Hope this tour stops close to the south.
02.05.2010 - 05:24
elven

No TX dates! Fuck it..
03.05.2010 - 23:42
Hellme666

Written by Ask on 30.04.2010 at 22:14

The Absence should be headlining

Heum....care to explain why? There is no reason AT ALL why The Absence should be headlining this tour. Even though I do like that band a lot, I still have to give it to Dark Tranquillity...they have been around for longer, have more records, have more fans, and I personally think they are better, even though it ain't really the same style, so hard to compare.
----
Metal's Life, It Makes Me Live, And It's Gonna Make You Die If You Don't Like It!
04.05.2010 - 06:27
Ankle

Alberta and Washington but nothing for British Columbia? Fucking lame.

Hits total: 3915 | This month: 5