Metal Storm logo
Tarja Turunen - New Album Artwork Revealed

Tarja Turunen has revealed the artwork for her forthcoming new album, What Lies Beneath. Check it out here. The photo session took place in Finland last February with photographer Jens Boldt and Dirk Rudolph who created the artwork.

Turunen recently finished recording What Lies Beneath, which is now being mixed at three different locations with three different engineers. The album is said to be released somewhere late August.

Source: tarjaturunen.com
Band profile: Tarja
Posted: 06.05.2010 by Fastolphbolger

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 43 users
06.05.2010 - 19:45
Metal Maiden
Megadead
Niiiiice...I like it...I hope the album is at least as good as the previous one - I don't care everybody's thrashing it, I still loved it...And it is NOT the fanboy in me speaking...
06.05.2010 - 19:48
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
What is that on her nose?
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

06.05.2010 - 19:52
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Ellrohir on 06.05.2010 at 19:48

What is that on her nose?

A hole?
Whatever it is, it doesn't look good.
----
06.05.2010 - 19:55
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
There is also something wrong with her teeth and mouth (left side)

definitely some kind of a message there...but i am not getting it
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

06.05.2010 - 20:06
Elodie Artour
Slania
This artwork is definitely weird. I indeed hope to see some other new pics of her, too. That way, I'd get a clearer impression of their message and meaning.
----
Speak up dear 'cause I cannot hear you...
16.05.2010 - 17:18
Pekkala

The point is that her face (which actually looks like a mask) seems perfect in the light, but in the shadow it's not that flawless at all. It fits perfectly with the title: "What Lies Beneath".
However I think that it could have been a bit more elaborated and complex, the idea is very cool, I like it.

Hits total: 3124 | This month: 5