Metal Storm logo
Misery Index - Entire New Album Available For Streaming

Misery Index are streaming their brand new album Heirs To Thievery online at the following location. Heirs To Thievery was recorded at Wright Way Studios just outside Baltimore, MD and will see a May 11th North American release date.

Misery Index also kicked off a full US tour in support of Heirs To Thievery yesterday in their hometown of Baltimore, MD. The band is touring with label-mates Dying Fetus along with Arsis, Annotations Of An Autopsy, and Conducting from The Grave. Tour dates available here.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Misery Index
Posted: 07.05.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 9   Visited by: 73 users
07.05.2010 - 15:31
Deadsoulman

First song sounds incredibly like Napalm Death... Whole album sounds incredibly catchy, br00tal and awesome.
07.05.2010 - 15:57
Mikyz

If it's half as good as Traitors I'd still worship the album. But surprisingly it's on par if not better, it's catchier. Seems like a contender for best Grindcore/Death Metal album of the year.
----
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
07.05.2010 - 17:03
Visioneerie
Urban Monster
Shit, I have to jump on this as soon as I get the chance today.
----
Any man can stand adversity, but to test his character give him power - A. Lincoln
07.05.2010 - 19:04
MIXHELL

I like the all songs...the album is very very
07.05.2010 - 19:45
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
Sounds pretty good to my ears so far.
----
The force will be with you, always.
07.05.2010 - 20:12
Baz Anderson

Sounds alright. Not that I am familiar with the band or anything though...
07.05.2010 - 21:24
Maxx666
Meshuggahian
Wow another awesome release from my favorite Death/Grind band. They are really unstoppable
08.05.2010 - 08:21
Marcus
Doit Like Bernie
Listened to some of its, just aight nothing too special.
08.05.2010 - 21:38
ScanDoppelganger

I think I am going to get some serious enjoyment out of this release. Traitors has treated me well, and it seems like this will be a similar experience

Hits total: 2989 | This month: 4