07. Skinny Song
08. Hold My Own
09. Panic Attack
10. Pain
11. Survival Of The Fittest
12. There And Back
13. Scarred For Life

Additional info
The intro to the song "Retribution" is from the movie The Godfather Part II.

Found in 2 lists
Top lists

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 87 users
13.05.2010 - 18:48
Rating: 3
Paradox0
Unasuming Madnes
I feel this very few times, but this album is BAD. I'm not to sure if the band members haven't mastered their instruments or their deaf harmony wise, but everything just feels like notes, rather than rhythmic/harmonic lines. It's interesting listening to this and Urban Discipline, because they're trying to do the same exact thing with this album that they would do with Urban, but it just is played. Sadly, more of a benchmark for the band to see how far they've come more than anything pleasurable to listen to.
20.07.2012 - 15:21
Rating: 7
musicalkaratekid

Not a bad album at all, but towards the end it gets repetitive. Plus I'm not that big a hardcore fan, but this album got me nodding my head a few times.
03.08.2021 - 22:59
Rating: 7
Joppe
Steelemeister
Good parts in almost all songs; I don't think they'd totally figured the songwriting out on this album yet, however, so only a few songs sound good as whole. The music itself sounds good and what I approve of is having this unusual snare sound. As an album it doesn't strike me as the most impressive but it's good enough; I can see potential in the band and the better songs are worth a checking out.

Best songs: Blue Blood, Justified Violence, Survival Of The Fittest and Scarred For Life.
----
My vision is augmented

Hits total: 4462 | This month: 8