Metal Storm logo
Isacaarum ( Really Good and Intense Czech Grind MP3'S )

13.08.2006 - 06:06
Herzebeth

Why does good bands like this one always stay in the underground...fuck, they are so good and really fucking CULT..they've been around since 1995 man and their fanbase is fucking tiny.

whatever..I'm sure that if you already know them you'll have something to say...if you don't well..here's some mp3's..check 'em and post your comments.

Perineum Battlefield

G Spot Seppuka

Cumshot Combat

XXX - Rapist & Goregasm

well enjoy my friends..and don't forget to say "uuuh they rock" lol.
----
13.08.2006 - 06:14
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I have to be careful when I download shit at work, so I only listened to the first song, Perineum Battlefield. I thought it was pretty good, but the drummer needs to add a little variety in the mix. I'll check the rest out when I get home. Good stuff though.
13.08.2006 - 20:34
Herzebeth

crap..the thing is, if you didn't like the drumming in that song, being the newest of the list, probability said to me that you won't really like the other songs...though some of those have a different drummer i think-.

uhm...not many fans I see
----
14.08.2006 - 12:25
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Well, I downloaded the stuff, but hadn't listened to them because I had to go.

I was me who watches it as fav. by the way.

Anyway, I listened it and it's good stuff. Good grindcore. Though, it feels like I have heard it before.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
14.08.2006 - 19:48
kackbratze

I downloaded "Perineum Battlefield" and quite like it. The drumming is a bit monotonous, yes, but I enjoy the song nevertheless. I'd like to download the rest of the songs, but unfortunately the site is so goddamn slow and even stops my downloads after a few seconds...
27.10.2006 - 02:10
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
I first discovered this band after viewing the video for their song Shit Paintress. (Although to be honest, it sounds like he's saying "shit paint dress". ) I'm currently searching for their songs on DC++, and I will give a more detailed opinion on their music in the future.