Metal Storm logo
Royal Hunt

13.08.2006 - 11:14
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Yet another band im surprised to see that has no thread.I figured i'd do the honors! The band is still relatively unknown,but I'm sure many here know them! They are most recognized when the singer DC Cooper was with them. Andre Andersen is now probably their most famous band member.Andre plays keyboards and some guitars.John West is now their current singer and does quite a good job. So tell me what you think of these guys,what your favorite song is,as well as your favorite album by them.I think they are awesome and are one of my favorite bands. My favorite song is either Time Will Tell (from the Paradox album) or Epilogue (from the Clown in the Mirror album). Also Paradox is my favorite album by them.Well thats enough from me,now lets hear what you have to say!
29.09.2006 - 03:27
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I just wanna know does Roylhunt re tht video where wa sabout witchkrafts and something 17 century clotes and singer was it was song about circles or something, maybe someone knows how calls this song, i realy like it
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
02.10.2006 - 04:32
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 29.09.2006 at 03:27

I just wanna know does Roylhunt re tht video where wa sabout witchkrafts and something 17 century clotes and singer was it was song about circles or something, maybe someone knows how calls this song, i realy like it

I'm sorry im not entirely sure what exactly your asking
02.10.2006 - 09:58
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 02.10.2006 at 04:32

Written by Bad English on 29.09.2006 at 03:27

I'm sorry im not entirely sure what exactly your asking

I wanna know name of that song/video what i describe
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
13.10.2006 - 13:42
Vidrageon
Account deleted
Royal Hunt is pretty solid, don't know what else I could say :>
23.02.2007 - 21:30
Danigar

Well it seems not a lot of people has a lot to say about this band lol but well I found the thread so heres my opinion. I love this band is one my favorites too, I think they are very underrated. Umm I think my favourite album is between Paradox and Moving Target, but I like most of them. I loved when the DC Cooper was with them and thought it was a shame he left, but well I got used to the new John West he is very good, and I like a lot The Mission and Paper Blood. Go Royal Hunt
26.02.2007 - 23:15
GT
Coffee!!
It's kinda hard finding anything by these guys, but the one track I managed to find is ok. Nothing special or exptional but not bad. It's Season's Change.
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
27.04.2007 - 04:14
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
yeah they aren't exactly the easiest band to find, but keep looking you'll find something,you won't be disappointed trust me!
17.01.2008 - 09:59
b0000mst1ck

so i just found "paper blood" and have listened to it a few times, and i must say that their keyboard player is insanely fast and consistent. very good band, although i'm interested in seeing what their new singer has to offer. hopefully he's either as good, or better, than john west.
10.03.2008 - 22:21
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Written by b0000mst1ck on 17.01.2008 at 09:59

so i just found "paper blood" and have listened to it a few times, and i must say that their keyboard player is insanely fast and consistent. very good band, although i'm interested in seeing what their new singer has to offer. hopefully he's either as good, or better, than john west.

Wow I need to stay updated more! I had no idea the band got a new singer, and now I see that they are releasing Paradox II! It better be good and not just a chance to cash in on their most famous album. I can't believe john west left...