Metal Storm logo
Your personal Top10 Metal Songs

Original post

Posted by marinBG, 14.08.2006 - 14:24
Well, I think it would be cool if everyone had the chance to post their most favourite 10 metal songs. To keep it deverse - one song per artist. Also don't forget to include explanaitions for the songs you chose...

so here is mine (at least at the moment):

1. Children Of Bodom - Bodom After Midnight
This is the most difficult pick ever - I simply cannot pick my favourite COB song, since this is my alltime favourite band. I love the dynamics, I love the feeling, I love the vocals, I love the technicallity and I love the writing... for this is just the perfect music. Even the new album that tends to be a little bit new just plainly makes me happy when I hear it. Great stuff!

2. Lacuna Coil - Haeven's a lie
I love Lacuna Coil. And especially the more powerfull and catchy songs. For me Heaven's a lie is the anthem of a particular approach to metal that I hope will develom more and more. It has some great melodies, an amazing chorus and some great keyboards samples that simply make the music much more colorful and interesting at least for me (I play keyboards )

3. SlipKnot - My Plague (yes, I consider this metal)
Well, for me this song combines the two post difficult things to put together in metal. Melody and brutallity. I really like catchy stuff and the chorus is both vigourus, catchy and of course melodic. While the verse retains a very cool agressive brutal feel. And the nicest part of all it that the brutallity and the catchyness can ve felt troughout the whole song. Btw, I prefer the shorter version cause it's more to the point and more in your face basicly. And it's more radio-friendly as much as a song with growling in the verse can be and there's something I would like to note about SlipKnot's stuff. I don't think they are that untrue, because they are heavy as f**k. Actually it's most probably the heaviest and most agressive band on my list.

4. In Flames - Only for the weak
In Flames for me are just an awesome band and Clayman is one of my favourite albums ever (top 5 materisal basicly). An Only For The Weak is one of the coolest songs on the album. I'm not the biggest fan of the new In Flames stuff, but Clayman for me will probably always be the best gothenburg or melodic death metal (whatever you call it) albums ever. It is catchy, it is heavy, it has crunching guitar leads. What else could you possible want?

5. Metallica - One
Do I really need to explain. I love almost eveything about that song, from the music trough the inspiration for it to the story of it. For me it signifies the entrace of metal into the mainstream which for me is a cool thing. I think the more metal spreads the better. I would be gladly watching all of the bands on this list on MTV and reading how they earn tons of money, cause I belive they all (and not only them) deserve it more than Breatney Spears or Backstreet Boys. And there's something more. And aslo the music is so great. The verses are so emotional and well written... and the ending part just freakin kicks ass!!! Again, a great song combining emotions, bisicly lyrical music with really heavy stuff. Also this is probably the only Metallica solo (Kirk is one of the weakest guitarists ever!!!) that I really dig (may be also Nothing Else Matters), cause no matter that it's not so virtuoso it's just really well written. I also chose this song cause I wanted to have Metallica on the list and I was wandering what to choose. Cause they have both heavy songs and ballads. And both rock. So I picked One also beacause it fully represents them at their best (not like St.Anger which sucked)

6. Crematory - The Fallen
Just a perfect song. Nothig else to say Very cool keyboard melody. Great overall feel. Cool Melodic Verse and a really killer Chorus. That's it. And a cool tempo. I really dig this type of songs.

7. Amorphis - Crimson Wave
Another unique song. The whole album Am Universum for a very long time was one of my favourites. Some really catchy stuff on there. And in this particular song the thing that is sung over the opening riff (a bridge or a chorus probably... I don't really know with this a bit strange song structure) just makes me wanna jump around and headbang. And in addition to all the musical quality in this song, I also have some plainly personal reasons to love it

8. Nightwish - She is my sin
Well, we just need one more Finnish band in that list, huh I generally do not dig so much most of the stuff Nightwish do, but some of their songs are really really cool. And the coolest of them all is She is my sin. This song also helped me alongside Children Of Bodom to turn my mother into a metal aprechiator I really love the keyboards and the melody in this song. It just creates a great great feel for me. I like every single note that's in it and that is a very rare thing to happen with me. Especially with a song by Nightwish, cause didn't really like (and still don't) Tarja. No need to say that I was very happy when they kicked her out. I hope they find a singer that is not so operaic, so they can appeal to a larger audience and double the success they had with Once (which for me is thier strongest effort by far... it's just much more agressive and catchy than the older stuff.)

9. Soulfly - Seekin' Strike
Max Cavalera for me is among the greatest man of metal. Basicly godlike, despite the bunch of not so good songs he's done also especialy with Prophecy for example.. I love the way he writes his music and I really love his vocals. And this particular song just makes me wanna headbang and mosh in the most brutal pit possible.

10. Sepultura - Refuse/Resist
Well, the old Sepultura. What can you say... for me they are
a legend. And as I mentioned before Max is almost a God... And for me personally this is maybe thier coolest song (among others). I really dig everything about it, which all comes down to sheer brutallity. I love the mosh vibe Sepultura have to all thier stuff (I'm talking about the old Sepultura... I wouldn't mosh on Bullet the blue sky for example unless I really have to ). And also this is again a pretty personal song for me especially with the momorry of singing in on stage (on a totally inapropriate for that one) and scarying some jazz lovers and musicians out of the hall (yep, as I said, I generally play keyboards, but when my band needs someone to grawl it's usually me + Refuse/Resist doesn't really need keyboards anyway)
18.12.2007 - 18:45
Warman
Erotic Stains
Just me who feels like I am cheating on all great songs out there?
----
18.12.2007 - 19:26
Olli
This changes quite often, but for now..

Devildriver - Knee Deep
Lamb Of God - Blacken The Cursed Sun
Soilwork - Follow The Hollow
Amon Amarth - Runes To My Memory
The Berzerker - Lonely World
Nightwish - Planet Hell
Carcass - Black Star
Dimmu Borgir - Sorgens Kammer Del II
Dark Fortress - Self Mutilation
Graveworm - Abhorrence

Dunno why these songs just stand out for me
----
When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
19.12.2007 - 11:02
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
All these songs are songs that I consider perfect in every essence of the word.

1. Metallica - Master of Puppets

Definately my favourite song. It has some of the best riffs I have ever heard, well written lyrics, as well as a kickass melodic middle section going on. The chorus is the thing that gets me though. There's nothing like screaming "Master" in eachothers faces at parties and concerts! Sweet!

2. Judas Priest - Between the Hammer and the Anvil

This is THE Heavy Metal song. The one that defines the traditional heavy metal genre. I don't know honestly, it's just so damn well crafted. Rob's voice on it is amazing.

3. Metallica - Fade to Black

This is probarbly one of the most well-crafted songs ever. The accoustic guitars on the intro and the guitar parts on the verse are truly amazing. The distortion sections, the building of the outro with the addition of the double bass at the end is incredible.

4. Kreator - Betrayer

The song that got me into Kreator. The energy on the song is what gets me, plus, the awesome chorus.

5. Metallica - Enter Sandman

This song is so well crafted, how they can use that riff so many times in that song without it beeing boring is beyond my imagination. The chorus is fantastic, the solo great, and the spooky prayer is just spot on, really creative to put it in there.

6. Sodom - Napalm In The Morning

I first saw this song on Wacken this year, and I stil can't get how amazing it is. Love the chorus.

7. Metallica - Creeping Death

Fast as fuck, sweet theme and lyrics, kickass middle section (you know, where everyone goes "Die!"), sick riffs and blistering solo. I love this song. Great chorus too.

8. Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills

A classic. You can't find a metalhead who don't know the chorus from this song. However the entire song is amazing.

9. I - Bridges of Fire

A slow song from the Immortal-ish band, I. The riff is probarbly one of the best I have ever heard, it gets me everytime I listen to the song. The lyrics are kind of cool (you know Demonaz). The song is fantastic, I can't believe they didn't include this song on the standard edition of the album.

10. Kreator - People of the Lie

Fucking awesome chorus! I can't stop listening to this song, I don't know what it is, because it's not necesarily that well-crafted, but damnit it rocks!

If I had more space I would have put Dream Evil's Chasing The Dragon and Pantera's Cowboys From Hell on it (maybe some more Sodom too).
----
THRASH!!!
19.12.2007 - 14:48
Warman
Erotic Stains
Great list Mulldarran! I especially like number 1 (oh yes), 3, 4, 5, 7, 8 and 10!
----
13.01.2008 - 21:40
Son of Odin
Iron maiden - Phantom of the opera
Best song I have ever heard, the live version from "live after death" is totally sick. The most ultimate metal song thats ever been written.
Black sabbath - Children of the grave
The drums and guitars...wow what a song!
Judas priest - Run of the mill
Listen to Halfords voice - fantastic!
Alice Cooper - Ballad of dwight fry
Beautiful song, very sad story.
Helloween - Halloween
A 13 minute orgasm...eh..damn great!
King Diamond - Arrival
Very scary intro and then the song starts, great guitars, great everything!
Ac/dc - For those about to rock
One of the greatest metal songs ever, makes you wanna bang your head to pieces!
Metallica - Master of puppets
Dont need an explanation...
Scorpions - Fly to the rainbow
Fantastic song, very good music to sleep to...the middle part is really cool in the song.
Kiss - Black diamond
The best Kiss song in my opinion - classic!
----
METAL UNITES US ALL!
15.01.2008 - 21:19
Bulletdodger
1. Sepultura - Refuse/Resist
2. Slayer - Angel of Death
3. Iron Maiden - The Trooper
4. Metallica - Fade to Black
5. Seputura - Roots , Bloody Roots
6. Motorhead - Ace of Spades
7. Satyricon - Into The Mighty Forrest
8. Nightwish - Walking in the air
9. Rammstein - Mein Teil
10. Led Zeppelin - Staiway to Heaven
----
Aus dem Paradies, das Cantor uns geschaffen, soll uns niemand vertreiben können.
David Hilbert
20.02.2008 - 03:18
SlaytallicA
Lycanthropy
1º Slayer - Angel Of Death
2º Sepultura - Arise
3º MetallicA - Creeping Death
4º Pantera - Mouth Of War
5º Vader - Xeper
6º Immortal - One By One
7º Napalm Death - Suffer The Children
8º Moonspell - Alma Mater
9º Brujeria - Raza Odiada(Pito Wilson)
10º Obscenity - Utter Disgust
----
One Pound Of Flesh, No More No Less, No Cartilage, No Bones, But Only Flesh...
20.02.2008 - 10:29
Agellos
1.Slayer - Angel Of Death
2.Metallica - Metal Militia
3.Kreator - Flag Of Hate
4.Testament - The Preacher
5.Exodus - A Lesson In Violence
6.Coroner - Reborn Through Hate
7.Sadus - Certain Death
8.Death - Spirit Crusher
9.Immortal - One by One
10.Venom - Schizo
11.03.2008 - 17:28
ABUSOR
Account deleted
1. Sepultura - Lobotomy
2. Sepultura - Mass Hypnosis
3. Sepultura - Empire Of The Damned
4. Broken Hope - Engorged With Impiety
5. Possessed - Death Metal
6. Slayer - Angel Of Death
7. Cannibal Corpse - Vomit The Soul
8. Venom - Black Metal
9. Mortician - Cremated
10. Suffocation - Mass Obliteration

..................................................... Man, theres so many more!!!!!!!!
11.03.2008 - 20:18
Hamird
Lieutenant
1- a Dog-eat-dog world - Aborym
2- Light of day, Day of darkness - Green Carnation
3- Warpath - Hypocrisy
4- Nailed to the ground - PAIN
5- Alma Mater - Moonspell
6- Panzer Division Marduk - Marduk
7- Stay Brutal - Benighted
8- Slut - Benighted
9- Feotus - Benighted
10- Callopse - Benighted
26.03.2008 - 03:25
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
1) agalloch a desolation song
2) COB bed of razors
3) cathedral a funeral request
4) pantera cowboys from hell
5) dimmu borgir behind the curtains of night - phantasmagoria
6) mendeed its not over yet
7) municipal waste mind eraser
8) december wolves we are everywhere
9) 3 inches of blood deadly sinners
10) SYL far beyond metal

i got this list off my highly rated list on my mp3 player and they change all the time but atm these are my favourite songs
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'
05.06.2008 - 23:49
AiwiAstwihad
AiryanaKhvarenah
My current list would be:
it's based on the lyrics, though they are musically amazing, too.

1.Metallica_The Unforgiven I,II :LOVE the lyrics
2.Dark Tranquillity_Cornered
3.The Berzerker_No one Wins
4.Immortal_Solarfall: Mostly musically, NOT lyrically.
5.Arch Enemy_The Immortal
6.Pink Floyd_The Wall I,II,III
7.Naglfar_I Am Vengeance
8.Children of Bodom_Everytime I Die
9.Mercenary_11Dreams
10.Judas Preist_Beyond The Realms of Death

it's really really hard to choose ONLY 10 .
----
You who will come to the surface
From the flood that's overwhelmed us and drowned us all
Must think, when you speak of our weakness in times of darkness
That you've not had to face
13.06.2008 - 05:33
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Currently, my top ten in no order would be:

1. Nachtmystium - Worldfall
2. Reverend Bizarre - Council of Ten
3. The Gates of Slumber - Trapped in the Web
4. Cobalt - Blood Eagle Sacrifice
5. Opeth - The Lotus Eater
6. Sleep - Dragonaut
7. High On Fire - Hung, Drawn and Quartered
8. In The Woods... - Wotan's Return
9. Boris - Statement
10. Belphegor - Bondage Goat Zombie
13.06.2008 - 06:02
Metal_Militia
1. Metallica- The Four Horsemen
2. Opeth- To Bid You Farewell
3. Death- Empty Words
4. Control Denied- Cut Down
5- Agalloch- In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion
6- Riverside- Second Life Syndrome
7. Anathema- Angels Walk Among Us
8. Megadeth- Take No Prisoners
9. Iron Maiden- Phantom Of The Opera
10. Dream Theater- Glass Prison
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
in impenetrable darkness.
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

17.06.2008 - 18:09
JESTER576
Account deleted
1. Hallowed Be Thy Name- Iron Maiden
2. Holy Wars- Megadeth
3. Lack of Comprehension- Death
4. Metalwrath- Amon Amarth
5. Lash to the Slave Stick- Nile
6. Conquer All- Behemoth
7. Megaladon- Mastodon
8. Die in Pain- Rigor Mortis
9. Solarfall- Immortal
10. We Ride- Strapping Young Lad
17.06.2008 - 22:45
Gordon Freeman
1.) Asmegin - Bruderov Paa Haegstadtun

2.) 3 Inches of Blood - The Hydra's Teeth

3.) Agalloch - Falling Snow

4.) Tyr - Ormurin Langi

5.) Neurosis - The Eye of Every Storm

6.) Enslaved - Essence

7.) Primordial - No Nation On This Earth

8.) Doomsword - For Those Who Die With Sword in Hand

9.) Vintersorg - Till Fjalls

No 10 yet.
----
God Dammit Doug! Take off your hat, Night Moves is playing. Don't be a prick man!

http://www.last.fm/user/Axl_The_Viking
18.06.2008 - 05:56
Metal_Militia
Written by spirit_inblack on 13.06.2008 at 05:33

//Already??? Thats a very sweet song by the way. I cant wait until they come back to the united states on tour later this year and play some new material! Hopefully that will be a constant on their set list because i bet it will be kick ass live in the beginning when he starts with the death metal vocals!//
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

19.06.2008 - 01:09
spirit_inblack
harshhead
Written by Metal_Militia on 18.06.2008 at 05:56

Written by spirit_inblack on 13.06.2008 at 05:33

//Already??? Thats a very sweet song by the way. I cant wait until they come back to the united states on tour later this year and play some new material! Hopefully that will be a constant on their set list because i bet it will be kick ass live in the beginning when he starts with the death metal vocals!//

Its one of my favorite songs at the moment, but my top 10 songs changes pretty much every day. The vocals are especially awesome.
19.06.2008 - 05:14
Metal_Militia
//Yes the vocals do kick ass! I love the first minute of the song. Its very fierce//
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

20.06.2008 - 03:32
I'm not gonna do Glam Metal because u guys r doin the heavier stuff so (This is nearly impossible). I don't consider bands like AC/DC, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin, KISS, and Guns N' Roses "metal" well at least not this category. One by each band:

1.Iron Maiden "Hallowed Be Thy Name"
Best written Iron maiden song. They're my favorite band so I had to have them #1!
2.Metallica "Master Of Puppets"
Haha...Do I need to explain it?
3.Judas Priest "Painkiller"
I love Judas Priest. This might be my favorite song by them.
4.Slayer "Angel Of Death"
Controversial, Racial, A bit satanic, My mom Will HATE IT! YEAH BABY!
5.Pantera "Cowboys From Hell"
It's just so sick. I wanna jump around like Phil! R.I.P. Dimebag!
6.Black Sabbath "War Pigs"
Just so sick.....This might even be the song that got me into Sabbath
7.Anthrax "Caught In A Mosh"
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Oops...I broke a chair.
8.Ozzy Osbourne "Bark At The Moon"
Best Ozzy Song! I wanna bark at the moon!
9.Megadeth "Hangar 18"
Just fits so well maybe the best Megadeth video, song and album!
10.Dio "Holy Diver"
Dio has a gr8 voice
11.Accept "Balls To The Wall"
...I put 11, sue me
21.06.2008 - 16:45
Macedonia
Account deleted
1.Her Ghost In The Fog - Cradle Of Filth (the first metal songs Ive ever listen)
2.The Serpentine Offering - Dimmu Borgir (ICS Vortex part of the song is awesome)
3.Sorgens Kammer - Dimmu Borgir (the text is incredible)
4.Enter Sandman - Metallica
5.Would You Love A Monsterman - Lordi
6.Frei Zu Sein - In Extremo
7.Phobia - Kreator
8.This Love - Pantera
9.Judas Priest - Painkiller
10.For Whom The Bells Tolls - Metallica
21.06.2008 - 17:57
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
I don't know If I can make a list for all time best songs but at the moment it might be;

Primordial: The Coffin Ships (very emotional and makes me proud to be part Irish)

Primordial: Empire Falls (I cant not sing along to this its just so epic and awesome)

Immortal: Blashyrk (Mighty Ravendark) (A very cool and classic song by the Black Metal Legends Immortal. Plus the music video alone is so cheesy you have to love it)

Agalloch: In The Shadows Of Our Pale Companion (Very cool and has great atmosphere)

Katatonia: I Break (I'm just getting into Katatonia but I love this song from Discouraged Ones)

Hypocrisy: Adjusting The Sun ( I've always loved this song the riff in it is so great)

Emperor: Thus Spake The Nightspirit (Very good Atmosphere and kind of a creepy song from Emperors Strongest album)

Opeth: Heir Apparent (From the new album Watershed, its one of Opeth's most brutal songs lately)

Korpiklaani: With Trees ( This song is pretty much my theme song. its about hating the loud city and wanting to be with the trees and Nature)

Kreator: Servant In Heaven, King In Hell (Classic thrash song with an opening bass line thats an instant classic)

Again this is just a for me at the moment.
----
Coldgrits
25.06.2008 - 17:25
Jonnz of Steel
In no order...

Pantera - I Am The Night

Kick ass Speed Metal. Awesome riff, great vocals, fun chores Need I say more?

Sonata Arctica - Victoria's Secret

First Power Metal song I ever heard, pretty much got me into real metal in the first place (at the time my idea of a true metal band was Slipknot) and it's always remained my favourite Sonata song. Love the chores, the main keyboard melodies, the solos and Tony's wonderful vocal work

Cradle of Filth - Summer Dying Fast

Gotta be my favourite black metal song. First heard the 2001 re-recording on Bitter Suites to Succubi which I thought was great, esspecially the ending. I then heard the origional 1994 one which pissed all over the 2001 version. That outro is just brilliant

Motley Crue - Too Young To Fall In Love

Like many, I first heard this on the brilliant game of Grand Theft Auto Vice City and thought it was really cool, along with so many of the songs on V-Rock Everytime I hear the song I just can't help but sing along to the main chores, and i'm cruising down to Vice Point to plant that bomb in the mall and take out some coppers at the same time The main riff of the song is just brilliant, and the Egyption-esque solo just slays.

Sonata Arctica - The Misery

Just love the lyrics and atmosphere...

Megadeth - Rust In Peace...Polaris

A brilliant peace of Thrash Metal. Great verses, great chores, awesome heavy riffing and is plainly just five and a half minutes of headbanging mastery (is that a word?):banger:

Alestorm - Nancy The Tavern Wench

Could you ask for a better drinking metal song? When I first downloaded the Battleheart EP and heard this song, I found myself singing along to the chores before i'd finsihed listening to it for the first time. I proudly remember unlawfully and plain awfully taking Gavin's mic for this at the band's first ever gig (it's a wonder they don't let me in the band full time), and then staggering drunk through my village park with a couple of mates, singing this at the tops of our voices

Morbid Angel - Angel of Disease

Being a guy who really doesn't like death metal at all, my Covenent album very rarely gets a spin these days, and when it does, my cd player gets a huge attack on the repeat button for this song. Everything about it is just fucking brilliant. Crushing thrashy riffs, vocals that arn't the typical boring death metal grunts that I normally hate, and awesome solos. Shame the rest of the album isn't this good...

Nightwish - Ghost Love Score

Beautifull. Need I say more about this wonderfull orchestral masterpiece?

Pantera - Power Metal

Phils finest moment? One of the best songs the band ever did in my humble opinion. As with I Am The Night, it's great speed metal with awesome vocals and killer riffs. Nuff said.

Skid Row - Monkey Business

Heavy, fast, fun, and heavy again Sabastian Bach just slays here (but then doesn't he always slay?). More Welcome To The Jungle than Welcome To The Jungle

Sucks limiting myself to 10 since there are countless other songs that I love equally as much but there you go
25.06.2008 - 18:01
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Jonnz of Steel on 25.06.2008 at 17:25

Cradle of Filth - Summer Dying Fast

Gotta be my favourite black metal song. First heard the 2001 re-recording on Bitter Suites to Succubi which I thought was great, esspecially the ending. I then heard the origional 1994 one which pissed all over the 2001 version. That outro is just brilliant

That's a wonderful song and I agree about the outro. Although I think I prefer the 2001 outro, both are still awesome!
----
25.06.2008 - 19:12
Jonnz of Steel
I agree on the outro, but I think in general the origional song is just stronger and more atmospheric. Plus I think the drum intro to the 2001 version sounds really weak :S
17.10.2008 - 11:36
Yossarian
Hi all,

I know only my 3 favourite ones no doubt. I will try to add another 7, but there will be some I can,t remember at the time. It is so hard to remember because I have enjoyed metal since 1984 first heavy, then speed, then death, then gothic, then all.

1. Hallowed be thy Name. Iron Maiden
2. Victim of Fate. Helloween.
3. Venus. Theatre of Tragedy
4. 22 Acacia Avenue. Iron Maiden.
5. Halloween. Helloween.
6. A Sea to suffer in. My Dying Bride.
7. My Negation. Dark Tranquillity.
8. Nemesis. Cradle of Filth
9. Queensryche. Mission
10. Queensryche. Sweet Sister Mary.

I hate to ignore Killer of Giants from Ozzy, King Diamond, Therion -but I think they like them all for this band from Theli on-,.... I could put top 1000.
17.10.2008 - 13:36
Powerslavex
Alexskywalker
1.Hallowed be Thy Name (iron maiden)
2.Fear of the Dark (iron maiden)
3.Infinite Dreams (iron maiden)
4.Night Crawler (judas priest)
5.Fade to black (metallica)
6.Sleeping stars (wintersun)
7.Fire Above, Ice Below (agalloch)
8.Anno Mundi (The Vision) (black sabbath)
9.When the crowds are gone (savatage)
10.In Rememberance (therion)
these are the songs that came to mind right now, I love so many other songs it should be the top 100 songs:maniac:
19.10.2008 - 02:53
FerBenitez
Mmm...
1 Seasons Of Change
2 Ashes to Ashes
3 The Power Of One
4 Nemo
5 Fade to Black
6 Wings of Destiny
7 Addicted To Chaos

and 4000 more!!!!
19.10.2008 - 10:55
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
I'll put one of each favorite band..

Kreator - Material World Paranoia
Death - Trapped In A Corner
Morbid Angel - Pain Divine
Vader - A World Of Hurt
Amon Amarth - Runes To My Memory
Dark Tranquillity - Nothing To No One
Septicflesh - Sunlight Moonlight
Paradise Lost - Prelude To Descent
Slayer - Angel Of Death
Bloodbath - Outnumbering The Day
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
02.11.2008 - 16:28
VLD
Negura Bunget - 'N Crugu' Bradului II
Immortal - Tyrants
Burzum - Journey To The Stars
Amon Amarth - Death In Fire
Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times
Windir - Resurrection Of The Wild
Taake - Nattestid Ser Porten Vid VII
Totalselfhatred - Ruoska
Silencer - Sterile Nails and Thunderbowels
Mortiis - I Mørket Drømmende