Metal Storm logo
Your personal Top10 Metal Songs

Original post

Posted by marinBG, 14.08.2006 - 14:24
Well, I think it would be cool if everyone had the chance to post their most favourite 10 metal songs. To keep it deverse - one song per artist. Also don't forget to include explanaitions for the songs you chose...

so here is mine (at least at the moment):

1. Children Of Bodom - Bodom After Midnight
This is the most difficult pick ever - I simply cannot pick my favourite COB song, since this is my alltime favourite band. I love the dynamics, I love the feeling, I love the vocals, I love the technicallity and I love the writing... for this is just the perfect music. Even the new album that tends to be a little bit new just plainly makes me happy when I hear it. Great stuff!

2. Lacuna Coil - Haeven's a lie
I love Lacuna Coil. And especially the more powerfull and catchy songs. For me Heaven's a lie is the anthem of a particular approach to metal that I hope will develom more and more. It has some great melodies, an amazing chorus and some great keyboards samples that simply make the music much more colorful and interesting at least for me (I play keyboards )

3. SlipKnot - My Plague (yes, I consider this metal)
Well, for me this song combines the two post difficult things to put together in metal. Melody and brutallity. I really like catchy stuff and the chorus is both vigourus, catchy and of course melodic. While the verse retains a very cool agressive brutal feel. And the nicest part of all it that the brutallity and the catchyness can ve felt troughout the whole song. Btw, I prefer the shorter version cause it's more to the point and more in your face basicly. And it's more radio-friendly as much as a song with growling in the verse can be and there's something I would like to note about SlipKnot's stuff. I don't think they are that untrue, because they are heavy as f**k. Actually it's most probably the heaviest and most agressive band on my list.

4. In Flames - Only for the weak
In Flames for me are just an awesome band and Clayman is one of my favourite albums ever (top 5 materisal basicly). An Only For The Weak is one of the coolest songs on the album. I'm not the biggest fan of the new In Flames stuff, but Clayman for me will probably always be the best gothenburg or melodic death metal (whatever you call it) albums ever. It is catchy, it is heavy, it has crunching guitar leads. What else could you possible want?

5. Metallica - One
Do I really need to explain. I love almost eveything about that song, from the music trough the inspiration for it to the story of it. For me it signifies the entrace of metal into the mainstream which for me is a cool thing. I think the more metal spreads the better. I would be gladly watching all of the bands on this list on MTV and reading how they earn tons of money, cause I belive they all (and not only them) deserve it more than Breatney Spears or Backstreet Boys. And there's something more. And aslo the music is so great. The verses are so emotional and well written... and the ending part just freakin kicks ass!!! Again, a great song combining emotions, bisicly lyrical music with really heavy stuff. Also this is probably the only Metallica solo (Kirk is one of the weakest guitarists ever!!!) that I really dig (may be also Nothing Else Matters), cause no matter that it's not so virtuoso it's just really well written. I also chose this song cause I wanted to have Metallica on the list and I was wandering what to choose. Cause they have both heavy songs and ballads. And both rock. So I picked One also beacause it fully represents them at their best (not like St.Anger which sucked)

6. Crematory - The Fallen
Just a perfect song. Nothig else to say Very cool keyboard melody. Great overall feel. Cool Melodic Verse and a really killer Chorus. That's it. And a cool tempo. I really dig this type of songs.

7. Amorphis - Crimson Wave
Another unique song. The whole album Am Universum for a very long time was one of my favourites. Some really catchy stuff on there. And in this particular song the thing that is sung over the opening riff (a bridge or a chorus probably... I don't really know with this a bit strange song structure) just makes me wanna jump around and headbang. And in addition to all the musical quality in this song, I also have some plainly personal reasons to love it

8. Nightwish - She is my sin
Well, we just need one more Finnish band in that list, huh I generally do not dig so much most of the stuff Nightwish do, but some of their songs are really really cool. And the coolest of them all is She is my sin. This song also helped me alongside Children Of Bodom to turn my mother into a metal aprechiator I really love the keyboards and the melody in this song. It just creates a great great feel for me. I like every single note that's in it and that is a very rare thing to happen with me. Especially with a song by Nightwish, cause didn't really like (and still don't) Tarja. No need to say that I was very happy when they kicked her out. I hope they find a singer that is not so operaic, so they can appeal to a larger audience and double the success they had with Once (which for me is thier strongest effort by far... it's just much more agressive and catchy than the older stuff.)

9. Soulfly - Seekin' Strike
Max Cavalera for me is among the greatest man of metal. Basicly godlike, despite the bunch of not so good songs he's done also especialy with Prophecy for example.. I love the way he writes his music and I really love his vocals. And this particular song just makes me wanna headbang and mosh in the most brutal pit possible.

10. Sepultura - Refuse/Resist
Well, the old Sepultura. What can you say... for me they are
a legend. And as I mentioned before Max is almost a God... And for me personally this is maybe thier coolest song (among others). I really dig everything about it, which all comes down to sheer brutallity. I love the mosh vibe Sepultura have to all thier stuff (I'm talking about the old Sepultura... I wouldn't mosh on Bullet the blue sky for example unless I really have to ). And also this is again a pretty personal song for me especially with the momorry of singing in on stage (on a totally inapropriate for that one) and scarying some jazz lovers and musicians out of the hall (yep, as I said, I generally play keyboards, but when my band needs someone to grawl it's usually me + Refuse/Resist doesn't really need keyboards anyway)
30.01.2009 - 19:25
_HIV_

1. Sepultura - Inner Self
2. Fear Factory - Zero Signal
3. Septic Flesh - Communion
4. Aborted - Hecatomb
5. Slayer - Postmortem
6. Nailbomb - Wasting Away
7. Pantera - Walk
8. Cannibal Corpse - Stripped, Raped And Strangled
9. Meshuggah - Future Breed Machine
10.Suffocation - Thrones Of Blood

could go on and on ...
31.01.2009 - 22:08
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Seriously difficult to name just 10 so Im gonna name 15
Wintersun - Starchild

(rest in no particular order)

Ensiferum - Slayer of Light
Cor Scorpii - El Fane Svart
Windir - Todeswaltzer / Journey to the End
Lost Horizon - Think Not Forever
Kalmah - Bird of Ill Omen
In Flames - Pinball Map
Meshuggah - Corridor of Chameleons
Finntroll - Korpens Saga
Keep of Kalessin - Armada
Seventh Wonder - Edge of my Blade
Falconer - Vargaskal
Behemoth - Towards Babylon
Symphony X - Accolade II
Tyr - Ride to Hell / Sinklars Visa

will elaborate after I had a nap
01.02.2009 - 03:44
Captain Renor
Account deleted
Ill try to do this without repeating any bands.

10. Drudkh - Ukrainian Insurgent Army
A Ukranian Band, this song like most of theirs is slow and moving. Filled with emotion, a truely epic song. Makes me think of the depictions of russian troops in stalingrad fighting the germans in late WW2. Every time i hear it, i think it would have been a great substitution for the closing scene of 28 days later when the zombies get loose in the military complex.
Folk/Black Metal

9. Panzerchrist - Panzergrenadier
Ya, i cant Understand a word of it, but it makes me want to punch things, which definately gives it a few bonus points. The drummer is probably a little overrated but he does deliver on fast heartpounding doubble bass pedal.
Death Metal

8. Death - Left to Die
Great solo, Great breakdown, Great band. If you dont do some headbanging at about 1:30 when they hit the breakdown somthing is likely wrong with you. This song is more thrash than anything else which is a rarity from a band which is primarilly death/progressive metal. Wish they did more like this.
Thrash Metal

7. Slayer - Angel of Death
Very few bands can fit this much energy into a song. It is a Achievement for which others tried to imitate and failed. There are very few thrash songs that can be seriously compared to Angel of Death by slayer.
Thrash Metal

6. Bathory - Shores In Flames
The First song on the First Viking metal album 2orth recognizing. Needless to say, this song lives up to its pedigree. Its loud, dirty, and epic. If you dont have this album, get it.
Viking/Death Metal

5. Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf
No list of great metal anything is complete without some Black Sabbath, it was a tough choice between this and Nativity in Black. It was between the two primarily because of my affinity for a good bass track. This wins out becase its not just about the bass, it has good everything, and because it is more easilly recognizable that NIB. If you dont know this song you dont know Rock, not to mention.
Heavy Metal

4. Opeth - April Ethereal
Everything good about progressive and black metal are fuzed in this track. If you are one of the people who commonly are put to sleep by Opeth, try this song. It may tickle your fancy.
Progressive/Black Metal

3. Metallica - Battery
One of Those few Thrash songs that can be compared to Slayer's Angel of Death. The intro starts soft, clean guitars, nice melody. Then the distortion kicks on while still playing the soft intro melody. Into the triplets and now your cooking with fire. Kickass guitar solos, some of the best drumming on Ulrich's careeer, and harsh unforgiving vocals make this song an all time favorite of mine.
Thrash Metal

2. Neurosis - Aeon
Alot of people probably dont get neurosis, which is okay i geuss. A song like Aeon which is 11 minutes or so has as much humanity and emotion as most bands get in a 45 minute album. Neurosis isnt about shredding its about manipulating sound into somthing terrifyingly beautiful. More important is their influence. Probably 75%+ of post-metal, post-punk, or post-.... whatever bands are heavilly influenced by Neurosis, Even if they dont know it.
Sludge Metal/Experimental

1. Meshuggah - Straws Pulled at Random
This song is almost perfection, the closest thing i can find. I dont know what its missing but i want it.
Thrash Metal/Experimental
01.02.2009 - 05:24
selken
Irreligious
Well as always for top lists, I will post the top on my Winamp playlist

10 X Japan - Silent Jealousy
9 Dissection - Unhallowed
8 Dark Funeral - An Apprentice of Satan
7 In Flames - The Hive
6 Scar Symmetry - Oscillation Point
5 Kreator - Enemy of God
4 Ensiferum - Deathbringer of the Night
3 Forgotten Tomb - A Dish Best Served Cold
2 Dark Moor - The Moon
1 Hypocrisy - Scrutinized
----
23.02.2009 - 02:42
Wonderlost
Account deleted
That's just too hard.
24.02.2009 - 23:27
Diabolos
Space For Rent!
Hmmmm, only 10 is really hard, but lets try ^^

1. Subway To Sally - Wenn Engel Hassen
2. Summoning - Long Lost To Where No Pathway Goes
3. Skyclad - Another Fine Mess
4. Rammstein - Ich Will
5. Satyricon - K.I.N.G
6. Dimmu Borgir - Burn In Hell
7. Agalloch - A Desolation Song
8. The Vision Bleak - Kutulu!
9. Dark Tranquillity - Lethe
10. Hollenthon - Y Draig Goch

50 would be much easier, but if i have to decide on 10, that would be my list (but there are some changes from day to day ^^)
25.02.2009 - 00:01
necrovamp

Hmm really hard but

1) Treacherous gods - Ensiferum
2) Burnt offerings - Testament
3) thus spake the nightspirit - Emperor
4) hail to the hammer - TyR
5) the lotus eater - Opeth
6) Clouds - Enslaved
7) My Beutiful genocide - the meads of asphodel
8) der sturm - Equilibrium
9) American high - Machine Head
10) beyond the dark sun - Wintersun

this list is subject to change, lots lol
----
'I'd rather die than go to heaven' - Murderface
28.05.2009 - 22:45
Andresopeth

Damn, is hard, very very hard
i have a favorite one but the others have No particular Order:

1 Opeth-The Twilight Is My Robe
In Flames-Jotun
Cradle Of Filth-Death Magick For Adepts
Arch Enemy-Drak Of The Sun
Carcass-Heartwork
Metallica-Master Of Puppets
Katatonia-Black Sessions
Epica-The Phantom Agony
Moonspell-An Erotic Alchemy
Anathema-Lost Control
Slipknot-Disasterpiece

I couldn't reduce it more, so i had 11 songs!
29.05.2009 - 05:31
soadbyob
Account deleted
Im leavin out all my favorite soad songs
10. One- Metallica
9. Thunderhorse- Dethklok
8. The Beautiful People- Marilyn Manson
7. Pulse of the Maggots- Slipknot
6. Feed My Frankenstein- Alice Cooper
5. Bulls on Parade- Rage Against the Machine
4. The Trooper- Iron Maiden
3. Down With The Sickness- Disturbed
2. War Pigs- Black Sabbath
1. BYOB- System of A Down
02.06.2009 - 01:02
Van Steel

1. Manowar - Heart Of Steel
2. Manowar - Kingdom Come
3. Manowar - I Believe
4. Amon Amarth - Cry Of The Blackbirds
5. Blind Guardian - Bard's song
6. Hammerfall - Riders Of The Storm
7. Symphony X - Set the World On Fire
8. Iron Maiden - Brave New World
9. Freedom Call - Heart Of The Rainbow
10. Rhapsody Of Fire - Knightrider Of Doom
----
02.06.2009 - 01:43
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
I know these are not my all time favorites. the songs, not the bands. just because it is really hard to choose only 1 song from each band.... in no partiqular order:

* Kreator - Betrayer --- fast and furious thrash metal with great vocals and lyrics.

* Death - 1000 Eyes --- terrific solo, terific melodies Death on their best.

* Morbid Angel - World Of Shit --- slow paranoia, fast paranoia, Morbid Angel has all it takes to make you bang your head till death.

* Dark Tranquillity - Single Part Of Two --- the first death metal song i liked from the first death metal band i liked. too melodic but also excellent.

* Suffocation - The Invoking --- a great brutal death metal song maybe from the best death metal album of all time... (Pierced From Within).

* Vader - The Final Massacre (Litany) --- a great rerecording of a fuckin fucking great song. it has some of the finest riffs vader ever wrote. recomended to all Death metal fans!!!

* Septicflesh - Sunlight Moonlight --- an excellent melodic death metal song (basically people call it mainly atmospheric) with some perfect melodies and the feeling i like..

* Bloodbath - Bathe In Blood / Ways To The Grave / Drapped In Disease / Outnumbering The Day --- i am really really sorry i cannot decide... really...

* Paradise Lost - True Belief --- for me this is the most classic song from one of the most classic metal bands. slow death doom gothic metal. Perfect...

* Amon Amarth - Death In Fire --- this one is a really great song. melodic death with some of the best melodies someone has ever wrote....

that's all... folks... but the problem is that i feel like i didn't write almost anything as there are many many great ongs left...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!
06.06.2009 - 18:22
Hilde

1. Iron Maiden - The Number of The Beast. Needs no explanation, You've all heard it!

2. Pantera - Walk. This is my favorite band, so it was extremely difficult to just pick one song. This song just completely rocks, end of story.

3. Down - Temptation's Wings. Pure awesomeness.

4. Dead To This World - Shadows of the Cross. Brutal and brilliant.

5. Motörhead - Ace of Spades.

6. Black Sabbath - Sweet Leaf

7. Slayer - Disciple. GOD HATES US ALL.

8. Death - Spirit Crusher.

9. Finntroll - Trollhammaren. Love the energy of this song.

10. Exodus - Bonded By Blood. Simply a fucking great song!
07.06.2009 - 21:12
Ph0eNiX
Fire from Above
1)Iron Maiden - Run to the Hills

2)Bruce Dickinson - The Alchemist

3)Motorhead - Another Perfect Day

4)Judas Priest - Nightcrawler

5)Venom - Die HArd

6)Emperor - Nonnus Equilibrium

7)Immortal - Damned in Black

8)Kreator - System Decay

9)Vader - Creatures of Light & Darkness

10)Candlemass - Mirror Mirror
----
08.06.2009 - 12:02
chematss

10. Opeth-Godhead's Lament

9. Edge of Sanity-Twilight

8. Devin Townsend-Earth Day

7. Pain Of Salvation-Rope Ends

6. Turisas-Cursed Be Iron

5. Dan Swanö's Odyssey-I am Two

4. Death-Story To Tell

3. Wintersun-Battle Against Time

2. Edge Of Sanity-Aftermath

1. Wintersun-Starchild

11- Summoning-Land Of The Dead
12- Bathory-One Rode to Asa Bay
13- Edge Of Sanity-Crimson
08.06.2009 - 19:52
Italics

Wow, just 10? i will try... I'll probably end up changing my mind later...

in no particular order... (leaving out ballads since it's supposed to be "metal" songs)

1. SONATA ARCTICA - Don't Say a Word
2. THROES OF DAWN - Hollow Reflection
3. CHILDREN OF BODOM - Hate Crew Deathroll
4. ENTWINE - Bitter Sweet
5. KAMELOT - The Black Halo
6. KATATONIA - In the White
7. NIGHTWISH - Dead to the World
8. SIRENIA - Sirens of the Seven Seas
9. CHARON - In Trust of No One
10. HIM - Buried Alive By Love

this list completely changes if it's just "favorite songs by metal bands" because then it'd include some ballads by metal bands...
----
But I Justify My Desire to No One
30.08.2009 - 09:25
Oric

1. 3 Three inches of Blood- Deadly Sinners
2. Blind guardian- And Then there was Silence
3. Opeth- Ghost Reveries
4. Dream Theater- Count of Tuscany
5. Dream Theater- Honor they Father
6. Amorphis- Sampo
7. Eluveitie- Primordial Breath
8. Nevermore- Sentient 6
9. Iced Earth- High Water Mark
10. Nightwish- Higher than Hope
30.08.2009 - 18:00
Hanyuchan

1.Sympozium-Dimmu Borgir
2.Adios-Rammstein
3.Dead Skin Mask-Slayer
4.Fucked with a Knife-Cannibal Corpse
5.1000 Eyes-Death
6.Karma-Kamelot
7.I Want Out-Helloween
8.Invaluable Darkness-Dimmu Borgir
9.Amerika-Rammstein
10.Bloodline-Slayer
31.08.2009 - 06:21
Kratos

1.Painkiller-Judas Priest
2.In My world-Anthrax
3.Peace Sells-Megadeth
4.Halloween-Helloween
5.Buck Dich-Rammstein
6.Disiple-Slayer
7.More Then Meets the Eye-Testament
8.Happiness in Slavery- Nine Inch Nails
9.Fear of the Dark- Iron Maiden
10.Mr.Torture-Helloween
01.09.2009 - 17:31
I, The Quatropus

I have no order.

"On Impulse" by Animals As Leaders
"Twisting Tower of Fire" by Dark Army
"Downward Spiral" by The Haunted
"Blindfolds Aside" by Protest The Hero
"Amphibian" by Swallow The Ocean
"Hate and Heartache" by Mouth of the Architect
"Concealing Fate pt. 1" by Tesseract
"All Dark Graves" by The Faceless
"New Millennium Cyanide Christ" by Meshuggah
"Oceangrave" by Disarmonia Mundi
----
Burzum did it for the lulz
01.09.2009 - 18:38
Syk
myspace/bonerama
I'll finally give this a go... one per artist, only unquestionably metal metal. No order. I just find 'em to have an awesome, awesome presence of guitars, and vocals, drums, or lyrics, or all of the above.

Black Sabbath - War Pigs (70)
Iron Maiden - Remember Tomorrow (80)
Metallica - Dyers Eve (88)
Judas Priest - Victim of Changes (76/80 - live in Denver)
Anthrax - Armed and Dangerous (85) (even though it gave me one of my worst head injuries)
Morbid Saint - Beyond the Gates of Hell (88)
Immortal - Beyond the North Waves (02)
Death - Scream Bloody Gore / Open Casket / Choke on It (87-88)
Cathedral - Soul Sacrifice / Midnight Mountain / Fountain of Innocence / Phantasmagoria (92-93)
Carcass - Forensic Clinicism/The Sanguine Article / Symposium of Sickness / Incarnate Solvent Abuse / Carnal Forge / Blind Bleeding the Blind / Arbeit Macht Fleisch (91-93)

...OK, so I cheated... but it's neither a woman nor a test so I don't care. Oh fuck, I forgot Deep Purple - Child in Time... (70)

(hey look at that, almost all turned out to be my guitar's favourites too)
----
death ? thrash ? death/doom/prog ? Hail Zoldon!

he's not the kind you have to wind up on Sundays
05.04.2010 - 19:46
LudaChris86

My recently top-played songs:

Pain of Salvation - King Of Loss
Mastodon - Oblivion
Death - Bite The Pain
Opeth - Blackwater Park
Barren Earth - Our Twilight
Orphaned Land - Halo Dies (The Wrath Of God)
Blind Guardian - Imaginations from The Other Side
Emperor - The Eruption
Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls
Opeth - Godhead's Lament

This is just based on the past couple of months, not an all-time top list by any means...
06.04.2010 - 20:10
SerratedSyringe

As of right now...

1. Natural Genocide--Krisiun: Nature will wreck your shit if you aren't careful.

2. Necessary Death--Insect Warfare: A lightning fast grind track. Nothing more, nothing less.

3. Enter the Church of Fornication--Anorexia Nervosa: This song is just plain scary and evil sounding, especially the organ intro.

4. Blinding Black Rage--Skeletonwitch: "Pile up the bodies, set them all ablaze..."

5. Castigation and Betrayal--Anaal Nathrakh: This track is entirely devoid of anything resembling melody, rhythm, or even lyrics as far as I can tell. (AN doesn't publish their lyrics.) It's just noise; suffocating, unrelenting noise.

6. Veneratio Diaboli--Belphegor: Another evil-as-hell song from the point of view of Satan.

7. Get a Gun Shoot at Random--The CNK: The name says it all, a blatantly politically incorrect song about killing people.

8. Burning Angel--Arch Enemy: Probably one of AE's harshest songs musically. From what I can tell it's about the Salem witch trials, but I could be wrong.

9. Betrayal--The Berzerker: The excellent use of samples really makes this song stand out from the rest of The Berzerker's work.

10. Widomaker--Psyclon Nine: A perfect example of what can happen when industrial and black metal are combined.
----
Just another cog in this infernal machine....
06.04.2010 - 21:00
Soulweeper

In no order..

Metallica - One
Iron Maiden - From Here to Eternity
Judas Priest - Leather Rebel
Within Temptation - Our Solemn Hour
Mastodon - Oblivion
Anathema - Sleepless
Illdisposed - A Child Is Missing
Mortal Sin - Out Of The Darkness
All That Remains - The Weak Willed
Nightwish - Wishmaster
08.04.2010 - 05:10
WAR

Some of my favorite songs of some of my favorite bands

Megadeth - Hook In Mouth
Sodom - Blasphemer
Metallica - For Whom The Bell Tolls
Iron Maiden - Can I Play With Madness
Running Wild - Riding The Storm
Venom - Witching Hour
Exodus - Metal Command
Annihilator - I Am In Command
Slayer - Evil Has No Boundaries/
Death - Forgotten Past
10.04.2010 - 00:56
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
As of right this minute
1.As I Lay Dying-An ocean between Us
2.Job For A Cowboy- Summon The Hounds
3.Lamb Of God-Now You've Got Something To Die For
4.Shadows Fall-A Fire In Babylon
5.Demon Hunter-Infected
6.Meshuggah-Rational Gaze
7.Poison The Well-Bothla
8.Nile-Death Song
9.Metallica-One
10.Megadeth-Kill The King
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
10.04.2010 - 02:25
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 31.01.2009 at 22:08

Wintersun - Starchild

In Flames - Pinball Map
Finntroll - Korpens Saga
Falconer - Vargaskal
Symphony X - Accolade II

Damn...shows how much can change in a year I need to update this list soonish!
11.04.2010 - 14:52
╠╣
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 10.04.2010 at 02:25

Written by Guest on 31.01.2009 at 22:08

Wintersun - Starchild

In Flames - Pinball Map
Finntroll - Korpens Saga
Falconer - Vargaskal
Symphony X - Accolade II

Damn...shows how much can change in a year I need to update this list soonish!

I would say so.
11.04.2010 - 15:03
╠╣
Account deleted
April 2010 *

The 11th Hour - Atonement
Eternal Tears Of Sorrow - Baptised By The Blood Of Angels
Destinity - Rule Of The Rope
Miseration - Sulphury Sun
In Mourning - The Poet And The Painter Of Souls
Solution .45 - Bladed Vaults
The Amenta - Dirt
Throes Of Dawn - The Great Fleet Of Echoes
Black Sun Aeon - Core Of Winter
Sybreed - A.E.O.N.

* random order
11.04.2010 - 18:29
Valaskjalf
Account deleted
Well a top 10 ALL TIME list would be impossible so currently:

Gorod - Disavow Your God
Solution .45 - Clandestinity Now
Barren Earth - Cold Earth Chamber
In Mourning - A Shade of Plague
Miseration - Sulphury Sun
While Heaven Wept - To the Furthest Shore
Destinity - Rule of the Rope
Destinity - Got Smile Sticking
Heljareyga - Lagnan
Kiuas - The Visionary
30.04.2010 - 15:35
Entropic Silence

Thats a pain. Here's a go:

Cult of Luna - Finland
Neurosis - Burn
The Mars Volta - The Haunt of Roulette Dares
Fornax Chemica - Seismic Charge (since no-one knows this - http://www.myspace.com/fornaxchemica. Even if you do nothing else that I tell you to today, give these guys a listen)
Cynic - King of Those Who Know. Yet to hear reinterpretation - waiting for Re-traced to come out
Tool - Forty six & 2 - never gets old
Nile - Kafir or Unas, Slayer of the Gods depending on the day
Meshuggah - Any one from Straws Pulled at random, closed eye visuals, obzen, lethargica, bleed, new millenium cyanide christ, corridor of chameleons... it's all so good...
Opeth - Ghost of Perdition - I honestly think that Opeth are really average but by the beard of Zeus I love this song...
Gojira - Flying Whales - its so majestically simple.

I'll have changed my mind for tomorrow. But hey, got to keep that post count ticking over.
----
VICTORY!!!!! (They love it in France)