Metal Storm logo
Nightwish - Update On The New Album

Nightwish vocalist Anette Olzon has posted the following message on her blog:

About the upcoming Nightwish album: "Tuomas demo is finished and ready. In July-September we go and rehearse the songs together and do a final demo. Then the recordings start and my part will be recorded early next spring. So everything is going just according to the plans and its exciting times ahead."

Anette stated in February that the new Nightwish album is planned to be released earliest in the summer/autumn of 2011.

About the project with Fredrik and Martijn ( Within Temptation) she adds: "It's going forward and I have recorded one song that is with Martijn for mixing at the moment and I look forward to hear it soon. The project album is also discussed with record labels at the moment and as soon as we know more I promise to tell you who more will be involved etc."

And she writes the following about her baby: "Me and the baby are doing just fine. The baby is growing according to the curve and lying with the buttom down at the moment. My belly is not super big but it has grown quite fast the last weeks. We are awaiting our newest member in the summer and its exciting to be a mum again."

Source: anette-olzon.blogspot.com
Band profile: Nightwish
Posted: 03.06.2010 by Ruudz

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 34   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 400 users
05.06.2010 - 03:54
Winterthrone

I am an old fan of Nightwish, and I too like both eras of their sound...Those who still complain about the change of singers are really pathetic...It happened 5 years ago, Tarja won't come back and Annette will stay, cause she rocks...End of the story!
06.06.2010 - 06:10
Cassian

Anette is perfect for Nightwish's new music, I bet my life that Tarja can't do as well as she does on Dark Passion Play.
06.06.2010 - 08:53
farfaramir

Written by annodomini on 03.06.2010 at 19:42

Written by Heissayen on 03.06.2010 at 19:07

Written by Anibx on 03.06.2010 at 18:23

Almost unbelievable that people still insist in compare annette with tarja.

Isn't Anette singing Tarja's songs? What's wrong comparing them?

And in fact, some songs like Everdream or Ghost love score, ANette sings better.

"In fact"? You can't be talking seriusly, Anette DESTROYED ghost love score. There are songs where she sings better, but not in GLS.
06.06.2010 - 16:51
In Bone Factory

Written by Jon on 03.06.2010 at 18:53

I'm glad she updated us on the baby. I was starting to wonder about that. Now though, I can sleep easy.

LOL
----
The End Is Nigh ...

Hits total: 5873 | This month: 10