Metal Storm logo
Mournful Woods - Ambient Neo Folk

17.05.2006 - 18:06
Nathan Lurker

So this is my band's website. if anyone's interested in ambient Neo Folk music check it out :

http://www.geocities.com/TheMournfulTree
http://www.myspace.com/mournfultree

I got a demo out, it's entitled "In the Light of a Setting Sun".

As for some news, I already have some songs written for a new release. I plan to record them in the summer and release them as soon as I can. I should have enough stuff for it to be a full length album and I already started working on artworks that will be included in a nice booklet. I hope some people here find the music interesting. Feel free to comment.

cheers
----

I came up from below when the she-wolf howled
and the night gave birth to her only child !Black Thunder!
I never knew no mercy I never knew no shame
I am hell in the storm clouds, the devil calls my name !Black Thunder!
19.05.2006 - 19:41
Lucas
Mr. Noise
You guys better try it out, it is real good!
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
20.05.2006 - 19:58
Hylia

Yeah it's pretty good,very ambient,I love it.
31.05.2006 - 17:37
TheKreator
Account deleted
yep...very nice...keep up the good work
29.06.2006 - 00:14
Nathan Lurker

thank you guys

New song up on myspace. It's entitled "The Lone Boy and the Stars" and it's a piano song that got released on a higly limited Promo CD. I might put the 2 other songs aivalable on this cd for download sometime. I'll see how things go. I'll post news here if that happens.
----

29.06.2006 - 13:46
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Listening to it now. It is good.

You manage to create a very emotional atmosphere. But dude, I can't download it.

It says: File Not Found.

But again, good stuff.
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama
29.06.2006 - 21:50
TheKreator
Account deleted
wow...nice....you might just get lucky with it anyway...i'm looking froward to new cretions of yours
29.06.2006 - 22:47
Nathan Lurker

Thanks guys. If the download doesn't work, that's because myspace is being shitty. You might want to try again later. OR, if you guys know of a good place I could upload thoses songs, tell me.
----

30.06.2006 - 01:30
Daru Jericho

I heard the track 'Heart of Machines' a while back on the Myspace acount and I downloaded it because it was really pretty to listen to. I enjoy atmospheric/ambient music and this was just to my liking. Sadly, I can't download the other stuff because Myspace is being lame and I've had this problem with so many bands there. I guess I'll try again som other time.
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

23.12.2006 - 04:05
Nathan Lurker

Hey...some news !

First, I've uploaded a new track on myspace. It's called "...And Them Crows, They Fly Over my Head". Hope you guys like it.

Secondly, new stuff is gonna be recorded in a week or two. It is premature to announce anything yet about that but I can tell you we've been working on some stuff that should interest doom fans. We're not turning Doom Metal or anything but Doom has been a great influence for me and we're trying to do a little something, a nod to that. More info about that will be posted here when we're done with the recording session.

Another thing, I've reworked the website with new art. It's better looking than ever.

Official Website : http://www.geocities.com/TheMournfulTree
----

27.12.2006 - 17:21
Xtreme Jax
Psycroptipath
Downloaded the two tracks up for download on your Myspace (couldnt check the other two because I have a dial up connection and the buffering is a bitch lol)...

Anyway this is good stuff
Really like atmospheric music and this fits well in my taste. Keep it up
----

Hellcunt Smurf