Metal Storm logo
Dark Moor - New Album On The Way

Spanish metallers Dark Moor have issued the following update on their official website:

"Hi dudes!

It is a pleasure to inform you good news.

We are currently working on the songwriting of what will be our eighth studio album, which we get to burn in the summer.

In August we will depart for Italy to carry it out with the help of our long time friend and producer Luigi Stefanini from New Sin Studios, and we hope the new work sees the light at the end of this year.

Just tell you that there will be some surprises that we are sure you will like. We are very excited about how things are going out and we believe that is a very important step on our career.

Stay tuned, soon we will forward some other things.

A big hug from the whole band for everyone!

Alfred"

Source: dark-moor.com
Band profile: Dark Moor
Posted: 05.06.2010 by Kallis Helmi

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 13   Visited by: 127 users
05.06.2010 - 20:50
Janne
Hugin
If it was facebook I'd just click 'like'
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
05.06.2010 - 21:10
Jon

Written by Janne on 05.06.2010 at 20:50

If it was facebook I'd just click 'like'

Of course. New album AND a hug are you kidding!
----
A mythology is a religion different enough from your own for it's absurdity to be obvious.
05.06.2010 - 21:16
Janne
Hugin
The hug is the most important part of the post btw
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-
05.06.2010 - 21:24
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Very cool news, I'm still actively enjoying Autumnal, hoping the new one is even better!
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
05.06.2010 - 22:15
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Very nice. Looking forward to this. And the hug is the best
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
05.06.2010 - 22:18
Enissa

Awesome news, Still listening to Autumnal, its a perfect album, hope they will keep the pace..
05.06.2010 - 22:59
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Cool stuff indeed.
----
loves 小巫
05.06.2010 - 23:19
Susan
Smeghead
So awesome. I love all of their albums but I've really been getting into Autumnal lately, and Tarot. I'd kind of neglected their recent history until a few weeks ago - now I'm pumped This band is going great places!
----
"A life all mine
Is what I choose
At the end of my days"
--The Gathering "A Life All Mine" from Souvenirs
06.06.2010 - 02:00
annodomini

Autumnal had an unique baroqueish atmosphere, symphonic metal from a new angle. Tarot was also a strong but different album. So no I am also expecting something fresh and very good.
----
the riddle wants to be...
06.06.2010 - 03:26
Stabby
Account deleted
Excellent! Autumnal and Tarot were indeed bad ass. I just hope that they don't make another video of them laming out in a white room. Boooooring. Power metal videos need to be more epic.
06.06.2010 - 09:20
EmeraldSword

Written by Guest on 06.06.2010 at 03:26

Excellent! Autumnal and Tarot were indeed bad ass. I just hope that they don't make another video of them laming out in a white room. Boooooring. Power metal videos need to be more epic.

Ironic isn't it? Reminds me of the recent Rhapsody of Fire video taking the same minimalistic approach. With dynamic epic music you'd figure that there would be a bit more epic video like metal kings Hammerfall. Maybe they're avoiding cliches that come with the genre, heh.
06.06.2010 - 16:54
In Bone Factory

Good news for Symphonic Power fans
----
The End Is Nigh ...
06.06.2010 - 21:22
selken
Irreligious
I'd prefer an album like Tarot, is way heavier than Atumnal, although it's a good album too, it's too soft and less epic.
----

Hits total: 3017 | This month: 2