Metal Storm logo
The Project Hate MCMXCIX - New Album Update

Swedish metallers The Project Hate MCMXCIX have issued the following update:

"Finished up the last tune for the coming album yesterday, as mentioned. Yep, there sure are some Gojira influences in a part, there's no denying that. Great, great band. There's also some old-school death metal influences as well as a dash of Exodus and Candlemass at times. You don't even know what's coming your way with this fucken monster, trust me on that. We have stepped up not only one, but a few notches with this material - that's a fact.

Today I sorted the parts for vocals in the latest tune as well as picking out all the parts in all songs where we will have amazing guitar solos courtesy of the fantastic Mike Wead once again. Now I need to finish up the last lyrics for this final track. Ruby is about to record some more pre-production material for the remaining tracks as well and I can't wait to get those, to say the least. It's so great to hear what she puts into our songs and how much of a difference it really makes compared to our old vocalissas, even though they have done a good job over the years - but Ruby's exactly what I have been looking for all my life it feels like. Outstanding girl. Outstanding. I'm sitting here listening to all the tunes with a huge grin on my face, blasting the tunes fucken loud, much to the delight of my neighbors, I'm sure.

Still no news on the label situation. We had some interest last week, but after that I haven't heard anything from them. They really dug what they heard from The Lustrate Process and all as well, so that's weird. I'm not chasing after them though. If they wanna sign us for this album - they will sign us. If not, well, it is what it is. Fuck it then. Good label though with a great roster. We'll see what happens, I guess. All I care about is composing the best damned material I ever composed in my life - and I am content with that for the time being. What happens - happens."

Lord K. Philipson added: "All of my lyrics are now done and it feels fantastic. Now I'll just work even more on the songs until completion of this beast, as mentioned before. Also, all of Mike Wead's sections for solos (there will be a bunch) have been picked out and sent to him so he can put down his magic starting sometime soon. We'll keep you updated on the label situation and Ruby's pre-productions as we go along. Stay tuned."

Source: theprojecthate.net
Band profile: The Project Hate MCMXCIX
Posted: 06.06.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 50 users
06.06.2010 - 23:51
arj

Awesome! Love the project
08.06.2010 - 22:11
arj

They need donations to get their new album recorded.

http://www.theprojecthate.net/news/the-tph-donation-experiment

Spread the word

Hits total: 2484 | This month: 8