Metal Storm logo
Slayer - Live Footage Of AOL Session Online

Getting all riled up for the Big Four/Carnage shows? Well, thanks to Noisecreep, here's a small appetizer for Slayer's set, as the band recently filmed a World Painted Blood AOL Session in Los Angeles.

High-quality video footage of Slayer performing "World Painted Blood", "Chemical Warfare/Raining Blood", "Hate Worldwide", and "Mandatory Suicide" has now been made available online. Check out the performance at this location.

Source: noisecreep.com
Band profile: Slayer
Posted: 10.06.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 106 users
10.06.2010 - 23:20
Clintagräm
Shrinebuilder
I think he said it best.
----
The force will be with you, always.
10.06.2010 - 23:39
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Strange seeing Tom unable to headbang. lol And he sounded a bit ropey on the first song, but they sound really awesome in this session. Especially Tom after the first song, he was great!
11.06.2010 - 00:01
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Yeeeeeah Tom's still got it. he killed it on Mandatory Suicide.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
11.06.2010 - 18:52
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Damn! After "World Painted Blood" I thought the other songs were going to sound shitty, but hell, Chemical Warfare/Reign In Blood kicked ass!!! Seems like Tom still has the energy that Slayer needs.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"

Hits total: 2580 | This month: 4