Metal Storm logo
Blood Stain Child - Part Ways With Drummer And Vocalist

Japanese metallers Blood Stain Child have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"Hello

As of June 2010, Sadew [Vocals] and Violator [Drums] are resigning from the band. Sadew is leaving due to musical differences, or rather to embark on a journey towards self-realization. Violator inherited his father's business in a state of many, different feelings, so he is no longer able to continue band activities. All of you who supported Sadew and Violator until now, thank you very much.

Regarding the next album, we have already recruited and started working with a session vocalist and a drummer.

Apart from the member change, our next work, is by far superior than anything we have done until now, so please look forward to it.

Blood Stain Child are constantly evolving, making new efforts and opening up to brand new worlds, so please continue to support us from now on.

Furthermore, an announcement for the new members will soon follow, so please wait for a while.

By the members of Blood Stain Child."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Blood Stain Child
Posted: 14.06.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 64 users
14.06.2010 - 23:58
Daydream Nation
Account deleted
WHOA! That's a shocker!
I hope Sadew and Violator have success in their respective endeavours.

That's a big promise for Blood Stain Child. I'm hoping they might evolve from the sound of Idolator (that was my favourite album by them). I cannot wait to see what sounds they will adopt next. Thanks for the update.
17.06.2010 - 04:52
selken
Irreligious
Just when I wanted updates from these guys...

Anyway, I expect a good album from them
----

Hits total: 5111 | This month: 4