Metal Storm logo
Primordial - In Search For A Drummer

Primordial are looking for a drummer. Here's the statement the band issued yesterday:

"Due to circumstances beyond our control we are now left in a position to advertise for a drummer. We need someone who is determined, committed to their craft, stepping up to the plate of touring and playing big festivals. Previous experience would of course be preferable. No half measures, no glass is half empty attitudes. Someone who will bring their style and energy to the band and of course a fucking killer drummer. Nothing less.

There is a new album in the offing, the possibility of standing on the stages of some of the biggest metal festivals in 2011 and of course some form of income from those...

It's preferable they know extreme metal of course, that's where we came from, but more importantly, the Maidens, Sabbaths, Motorheads and Thin Lizzys of this world as that's where the drumming in Primordial has for the most part been holding court... Samples available here.

We rehearse in Dublin of course so a proximity to there is preferable but we are not adverse to someone from abroad who can work hard when the time comes and is near enough to a Ryan Air terminal, or a relocation to Dublin is also a possibility..."

Contact the band if you are interested.

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Primordial
Posted: 15.06.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 90 users
15.06.2010 - 20:37
Vykintas

I wonder what happened there... A few days ago, for a concert in Lithuania they had a replacing drummer who learned the whole setlist in just two days!
16.06.2010 - 13:31
paulo figueiredo
Account deleted
Good luck folks! Hope you find a good drummer soon!
17.06.2010 - 23:31
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I think we all know who the appropriate replacement should be.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
19.06.2010 - 22:13
Necrogeddon
Born Too Late
I wish I could play drums, I luuurve Primordial
----
'I wish you all had one neck and that I had my hands on it.'

Hits total: 2427 | This month: 6