Metal Storm logo
Ozzy Osbourne - Scream Is Streaming

Scream the latest effort of Ozzy Osbourne is streaming in its entirety at MySpace. Go check it out and let us know what you think.

Scream is already Ozzy's tenth solo release. It was recorded in 2009 at The Bunker in Los Angeles, and produced by Kevin Churko (who also did Black Rain) and Ozzy himself. The album also features the debut of new guitarist Gus G. (Firewind). The album will be released on June 22 in North America via Epic Records, and a day later in Japan. Album details below.

Scream [cover art] tracklist:

01. Diggin Me Down
02. Let It Die
03. Soul Sucker
04. Let Me Hear You Scream
05. Time
06. Latimer's Mercy
07. One More Bang
08. Fearless
09. Crucify
10. I Want It All
11. Life Won't Wait
12. Jump The Moon [Japanese bonus]
13. One More Time [iTunes pre-order bonus]

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Ozzy Osbourne
Posted: 15.06.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 11   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 177 users
15.06.2010 - 17:50
Black_Handed
A village idiot
Ive seen the video 2 days ago, its fantastic. i laughed my ass off. no i can actually judge the music.
----

Cryptic Bleak Smurf of Ur
15.06.2010 - 18:18
WorpeX
Made of Metal
Wow, if I was a celebrity I would totally do that every weekend just for kicks.
15.06.2010 - 21:22
Metal Maiden
Megadead
Epic video...Ozzy is the man...I really enjoyed Black Rain and I'm sure Scream won't dissapoint me either...
15.06.2010 - 21:40
Doc G.
Full Grown Hoser
Doesn't sound to bad...Better than Black Rain at least...That isn't saying much though.
----
"I got a lot of really good ideas, problem is, most of them suck."
- George Carlin
16.06.2010 - 03:29
Symmachus

I watched that wax museum video several days ago, and it is very funny. Not only amusing, but it is also a nice way for Ozzy to interact with his fans unsuspectingly.

By the way, I don't usually like album covers with the musicians' faces or bodies on them, but I'll make an exception here, because it reminds me of something that could have been done in the 1980s or so.
16.06.2010 - 04:47
marzepka87

Ozzy needs to retire cause it seems as if he is doing anything and everything to remain in the spotlight, once again this is just my opinion
16.06.2010 - 19:53
warrior_of_ice

Agree with the comment above. I downloaded this album and its complete trash. Gus G is good, but he hardly fills Zakk's shoes. Ozzy needs to go away because he is just embarrassing himself.
17.06.2010 - 05:45
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
That video was great hahaha, it made my night

I've never been a fan of Ozzy's solo career, he has some cool songs, but I prefer a lot his work with Black Sabbath, so, I'm almost sure that I couldn't like this album if I listen to it. Maybe I'll give it a try, but later.
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
17.06.2010 - 23:17
AOTS210

Seriously Ozzy is playing for his own personal enjoyment. He doesn't need the money he's filthy rich. He's doesn't care if it sounds bad or not he is playing because it's what he likes to do and will continue until he wants to stop.
20.06.2010 - 00:53
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Very average album. "Diggin' Me Down" is an awesome song, and definitely the best on the album. "Latimer's Mercy" is a very good track with an air of menace about it. But overall, its a weak album, and definitely nowhere near in the same league as his best albums.
20.06.2010 - 00:58
Lord_Regnier

Ozzy is just another example of an old worn out has-been who should have wrapped it up many years ago.
----
"Why would we fear death, when life is so much more frightening?"

Hits total: 3590 | This month: 2