Metal Storm logo
Satyricon - Info On The New Video

Satyricon posted the following message on official page:

"We spent the weekend shooting a new video for The Pentagram Burns with director Håvard Arnstad in Oslo, Norway. The video will be ready for viewing the first week of September here on this website, before it hits TV stations around the globe. Visually the video is strongly linked with the look and the style from the album cover, hence we find ourselves covered with minor burns all over bodies and it feels nothing but good. Stills from the video shoot will be posted here in a few days and in the meantime we would like to thank the director, the crew and the cast for the effort and the hard work you put down!"

Source: satyricon.no
Band profile: Satyricon
Posted: 16.08.2006 by Soulreaper

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 1 user
17.08.2006 - 02:23
Daru Jericho

I hope it turns out better than their last one. More shots of the band, less of other people!
----
Aborted Misanthropic Smurf Puppy On Acid.

17.08.2006 - 04:46
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
The video for K.I.N.G. was very weird. It was constantly changing its mood. For example, you would see Satyr looking grim and all, then you will see all those girls having fun as if it were backstage footage and then you would see Satyr looking scared what looked very funny. I don't know if they meant that in the first place or if it ended up like that.

There will be new video for that album? That means that I will suffer more headaches trying to find it for download as I did with K.I.N.G. :S
----
Christless
18.08.2006 - 03:49
Jason W.
Razorbliss
The video for K.I.N.G. made sense to me, and I find it one of the best vids of '06. Personally, I like when shots of other people are used frequently. Videos that are just all band and nothing else are usually pointless, and barely more than a concert. All the people in the K.I.N.G. video seem hypnotized by the power of the K.I.N.G. and all the cliches that Satyr speaks of. Seems simple enough to me.
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
19.08.2006 - 07:43
Darth Satanious
Post Destroyer
I don't think they were hypnotized; they must have been high or possessed by some demon(s). If they were hypnotized they would be passive and subdued but they are aggressive, pissed. Also, they must be very high if they didn't realize that what they saw was a queen instead of a K.I.N.G.

By the way, this song K.I.N.G. slays even more live than in the record.
----
Christless

Hits total: 2442 | This month: 8