Metal Storm logo
Shadow Gallery

17.05.2006 - 18:19
Horlequism
Account deleted
Shadow Gallery is a melodic progressive metal band from Pennsylvania...they're a studio project...this is to the dissapointment of many progressive metallers because so many people want to see them live but that just isn't going to happen...they release an album every three or four years but everyone is as brilliant as the last because they put so much time and effort into each release...something that I never got straight though...I was told that they're audio engineers that met in the studio and decided to create this project...is that true? Anyway yea, a thread for Shadow Gallery...
17.05.2006 - 20:50
Samhain
Account deleted
yeah its to my disappointment also...it would be awesome to see these guys live. I don't know if they were all audio engineers, but i do know they all have other jobs and they are not all (if any) engineers now
22.05.2006 - 00:38
Horlequism
Account deleted
They'd all have to be successful in other jobs in order to live...they wouldn't be able to live off of Shadow Gallery...
22.05.2006 - 08:54
Eternal Flames

Well, yes it would be nice to see these guys live, although I'm more than happy with their studio work and I respect their decision to keep Shadow Gallery as a studio project. They put so much time and effort into their work, and still even with successful careers/jobs out of their music, they still manage to write brilliant material each time.

As for their work as audio engineers, I heard that a few of the members work as audio engineers, although I haven't heard anything about that's how they met. But yeah, they are a great band. Haven't heard their first two albums yet unfortunately, however their last three were phenominal.
06.08.2006 - 01:05
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
I like them, but actualy I dont know much about them my freid ha stape whit them album ''Shadow Gallery'' and other side he has Dream Theatre
I like it and actualy I would like liustren more from them, thay are from those bands what never will be popular but my freind ha stape whit ''Carved in stone'' actualy there maybe you can hera one songs, or begining of it and then tape are damiged, damiged and something has wright on it, ehh nothing good, but opening song of alabum, I like it.
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
06.08.2006 - 03:45
Danigar

Yeahh, i love this band!! is one of my favourites. I have all their albums and i love them all, well maybe being Tyranny my favourite but for a little. And well yeah is a little of a dissapointment that they never play live or anything but at the same time it makes them special is like we have to imagine for ourselves how they sound live and what songs should they play and stuff, and also for being perfect normal persons with normal lives and jobs and stuff. I also hear that they work as audio engineers but not as how they met, but im sure it has to be something like that. So they have released five albums so far all of great quality i love their music is one of my reasons to love progressive music.
06.08.2006 - 08:52
MaidenVarius
Account deleted
Gary Wehrkamp is such a genius,and Mike Baker is a talented singer,though I didnt like his part in the Human Equation. I own Tyranny,and Room V and both are amazing. They are a great band,its a shame theres many who dont think the same way.
06.10.2008 - 13:18
Shadowcross
The Summoner
such great songs Crystalline Dream is my favourite!
08.10.2008 - 04:32
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
Crystalline Dream is one of their most poppy and accessible song and I personally don't think that it's their favorite but that's my opinion
09.10.2008 - 19:48
BloodTears
ANA-thema
I never got into these guys. I listened to Tyranny, I quite liked it but it wasn't memorable. Maybe it was the wrong day to listen to them
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram