Buy at bwbk6pack.com

Bands

All dates of this tour

Comments

Comments: 10   Visited by: 2 users
17.08.2006 - 23:52
SilentScream
Blasphemer
One must not forget that Dismember and Grave will be playing with the legendary Testament in Montreal!

See you there
25.08.2006 - 07:03
Immortal Plague
Bloodshedder
OMg thats gay they go to Montreal but not Toronto, they would get alot more people at the show and make alot more money in Toronto, and they also will disapint more people by not going to toronto
26.08.2006 - 02:29
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Written by Immortal Plague on 25.08.2006 at 07:03

OMg thats gay they go to Montreal but not Toronto, they would get alot more people at the show and make alot more money in Toronto, and they also will disapint more people by not going to toronto

I think you are making an underestimation. The Montreal crowd is awesome (don't forget people from all over the province are gonna be there - myself included).

If Toronto is so great, how come Iron Maiden came to Québec City last time around and not Toronto?
I was actually told by someone that at the Toronto show (during another tour, of course), Maiden was almost pissed off, because the fan reaction was not a great as it was in Montreal or Québec.
30.08.2006 - 23:23
Immortal Plague
Bloodshedder
Hey wtf, i didint say Montreal was gay or anything, im saying its gay that they dont come to toronto aswell, and im sure you would say the same if they only came to toronto, so dont say anything like toronto crowds suck or anything, im just saying it sucks that they dont come to toronto.
08.09.2006 - 14:34
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Gay? I don't know why you decided to bring up the sexual orientation of Montreal. How odd.

You DID say that they would get a bigger crowd in Toronto, which is probably wrong too since the Bell Center seats more people than the Air Canada Center.
08.09.2006 - 18:06
Soliloquy

Written by SilentScream on 26.08.2006 at 02:29

I think you are making an underestimation. The Montreal crowd is awesome (don't forget people from all over the province are gonna be there - myself included).

If Toronto is so great, how come Iron Maiden came to Québec City last time around and not Toronto?
I was actually told by someone that at the Toronto show (during another tour, of course), Maiden was almost pissed off, because the fan reaction was not a great as it was in Montreal or Québec.

last year, iron maiden did have a show in toronto. at molson amphitheater. and they are doing the samething year....well this year they are doing it in ACC. which sucks
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
08.09.2006 - 18:44
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Written by Soliloquy on 08.09.2006 at 18:06

last year, iron maiden did have a show in toronto. at molson amphitheater. and they are doing the samething year....well this year they are doing it in ACC. which sucks

I never said they didn't play last year in Toronto. What's your point?
I was referring to the 2004 tour, which they only played in Montreal and Québec in Canada.
09.09.2006 - 02:36
Soliloquy

Written by SilentScream on 08.09.2006 at 18:44

I was referring to the 2004 tour, which they only played in Montreal and Québec in Canada.

you didnt say when maiden did or didnt show up in toronto. so i thought you meant last year.

but yeah, even if they didnt show up, it doesnt mean they dont like toronto, or like qubec more than toronto or anything. alot of the times bands have some problems with the venues, or something that prevents them from playing in a certain city.
----

now get on your knees and worship me!
-Zakk Wylde
11.09.2006 - 14:22
SilentScream
Blasphemer
Written by Soliloquy on 09.09.2006 at 02:36

Written by SilentScream on 08.09.2006 at 18:44

you didnt say when maiden did or didnt show up in toronto. so i thought you meant last year.

but yeah, even if they didnt show up, it doesnt mean they dont like toronto, or like qubec more than toronto or anything. alot of the times bands have some problems with the venues, or something that prevents them from playing in a certain city.

Lord, you are a pig-headed one.
Look, in one of their blogs Maiden said that their show in Québec was in their trop 5 best shows ever AND they complained of how unenthousiastic the Toronto fans were. Don't fool yourself : the band chose which dates it wanted on that very small tour in 04.
Now how about not answering this so that we move on with our lives, alright? good.
28.09.2006 - 06:11
Hylia

Immortal Plague=Ignorent towards Quebec.
Although Im not very open minded to learning french I still say that Quebec would have a mighty audience,Quebec city is much nicer than Toronto in my opinion. =)

Hits total: 2290 | This month: 3