Metal Storm logo
Immortal - Live DVD Coming Out In August

Immortal will release their first-ever concert DVD, The Seventh Date Of Blashyrkh, on August 6 via Nuclear Blast. The disc will include professionally filmed video footage of the band's headlining performance at the 2007 edition of the Wacken Open Air festival, which was held August 2-4, 2007 in Wacken, Germany.

In an April interview with About.com, Demonaz said the band is making progress on writing their next album. He said: "We already have three songs for the next album. We'll be working on the album this year. And we have material for a lot of other songs, so maybe in August we'll be finished with half the album. But we haven't come so far that I can see the end of the album. I think we'll try to work with the songs and make them classic Immortal songs. The next album will be different than All Shall Fall. I think the songs will come off as one package. Every album is different for us, but we won't try too many new things. We'll stick to the plan and make the music we like."

The Seventh Date Of Blashyrkh [cover art] tracklist:

01. Intro
02. The Sun No Longer Rises
03. Withstand The Fall Of Time
04. Sons Of Northern Darkness
05. Tyrants
06. One By One
07. Wrath From Above
08. Unholy Forces Of Evil
09. Unsilent Storms In The North Abyss
10. At The Heart Of Winter
11. Battles In The North
12. Blashyrk (Mighty Ravendark)

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Immortal
Posted: 14.07.2010 by Scythe

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 15   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 142 users
14.07.2010 - 15:25
K.I.N.G
Account deleted
Great! I'm looking forward to this dvd
14.07.2010 - 15:52
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Elite
I'm getting it, for sure.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
14.07.2010 - 17:07
Elyar S.
Gud är Död
Cool
----
Kiss my ass if you dont like me, I dont care.
14.07.2010 - 17:08
..ExoTeaR..
This is gonna be rad. Im fucken stoked.
----
[-0-] Aussie Aussie Aussie!!!
14.07.2010 - 17:20
Ted
Account deleted
Cant wait
14.07.2010 - 18:13
Got Mayhem?
Another album? That's a very unexpected, but pleasant, suprise...
----
14.07.2010 - 18:56
Krzakmester
I will be disappointed if there is no fucking of the sun. Honestly, although I will get obviously get the DVD, I am way more interested in the album tease Demonaz mentions.
14.07.2010 - 20:07
Nerevarine
Hope the album will not be as boring as ASF , I didn't listen to that one more than two or three times
----
This Is Not Dead Which Can Eternal Lie, And With Strange Eons, Even Death May Die
14.07.2010 - 22:31
corrupt
With a lowercase c
Admin
The concert was pretty cool. But in my opinion no worthy of a DVD. The announcements were boring and they didn't make the impression of a band who enjoys playing live.

Also, I'm not that much into Immortal, but their Profile says they consist of Abbath, Horgh and Apollyon. Did Demonaz secretly rejoin them or something?

Edit: OK, I read the text on About.com. I get it now. Certainly didn't know that.
----
14.07.2010 - 23:03
What were the viz art designers smoking when they picked *that* for Immortal's DVD cover? And it got approved? lol
Sure it's a live DVD, but come on... an empty stage and scarcely two dots for bandmembers, caught in an awkward un-photogenic moment? Talk about unexpressive and generic... Same problem with the recent Emperor Wacken footage DVD.
I'm gonna give some credit, at least it's not a computer-generated pixellation that the metal album cover designers slap on every single release these days. The visual art of metal covers is a dying breed...
15.07.2010 - 02:22
Vombatus
Potorro
I hope we will see Abbath screaming "fuck the sun !!!" on the DVD... it wouldn't be worth without it
15.07.2010 - 06:55
Daggon
Underpaid M.D.
Nice, it would be great to have the kvltiest black metüll pandas on DVD!!!
----
"Les vers savent qu'ils n'ont pas d'ailes, c'est pour cela qu'ils se cachent sous terre"
15.07.2010 - 12:28
Riscannon
How awesome!
15.07.2010 - 14:41
I wonder if they left the bit in Tyrants when Abbath forgot to turn on his distorion. Was funny as hell when I saw it live.
----
Allt E Skit
18.07.2010 - 19:11
SatyriconChick
Can't wait to get this!

Hits total: 4934 | This month: 6