Metal Storm logo
Midnattsol - Album Recording Finished

Midnattsol are back home from Studio E in Germany and have issued the following update:

"We´ve done it! Our third album is recorded, including mixing and mastering. And we are really proud of the result - we think it´s amazing. Our feeling is, that everyone of us has developed as well as the band together. Nevertheless we are still Midnattsol.

We had an awesome time in Studio E and want to thank Markus Stock for his great work - also as a producer for us. But there are still thousands of things to do, until the CD will be released. In the next time, we will work on the cover and artwork for the CD. Of course we will keep you informed about the process.

And to shorten the time you have to wait, here is a small video of Carmen´s recordings for you. And for more information - once again the link to our studio report."

Source: midnattsol.com
Band profile: Midnattsol
Posted: 20.07.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 3   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 56 users
20.07.2010 - 17:00
Dominus
The Shooter
I hope it's as good as the previous album
21.07.2010 - 04:25
BitterCOld
The Ancient One
Great. not that i particularly care about Midnattsol so much as the closure of this creative recording process hopefully means those members pulling double duty in AHAB can get to work on creating their next Nautik Funeral Doom voyage of the damned.
----
get the fuck off my lawn.

Beer Bug Virus Spotify Playlist crafted by Nikarg and I. Feel free to tune in and add some pertinent metal tunes!
23.07.2010 - 00:33
Jason W.
Razorbliss
Seems really promising On the last album they really managed to find the sound that accentuates Carmen's voice, and it looks like they've continued that path. I'm looking forward to more of her lyrics as well
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley

Hits total: 2574 | This month: 4