Metal Storm logo
Helloween - Album Title Revealed, More Tour Dates

Only a few days after their latest tour announcement, Helloween have updated their website again with the following message:

"As many of you thought while reading the last news, the band named it´s new studio effort: 7 Sinners. It is not 100% clear who the remaining two sinners are, be sure that you´ll find out the day of the release!

At the moment, the guys are busy laying down the last tracks for the album, before long time producer Charlie Bauerfeind goes on with the mix. The guys are very enthusiastic about their "new baby", stating there is a great Helloween album to come!"

Along with the album title, here's an updated list of European tour dates, with support of Stratovarius.

The 7 Sinners World Tour 2010/11 - Europe Part I and II - feat. Helloween and special guest Stratovarius:

26. Nov 2010 - A - Wien, Szene
27. Nov 2010 - CZ - Zlin, Winter MOR
28. Nov 2010 - HU - Budapest, Petöfi Hall
01. Dec 2010 - D - Langen, Neue Stadthalle
02. Dec 2010 - B - Antwerp, Hof Ter Lo
04. Dec 2010 - UK - Prestatyn, Hardrock Hell Festival
05. Dec 2010 - UK - London, The HMV Forum
06. Dec 2010 - NL - Eindhoven, Effenaar
08. Dec 2010 - SWE - Lund, Mejeriet
09. Dec 2010 - NOR - Oslo, Rockefeller
10. Dec 2010 - SWE - Gothenburg, Lisebergshallen
11. Dec 2010 - SWE - Stockholm, Arenan
13. Dec 2010 - EST - Tallinn, Rock Cafe
14. Dec 2010 - FIN - Tampere, Pakkahuone
15. Dec 2010 - FIN - Helsinki, House Of Culture
17. Dec 2010 - PL - Warsaw, Stodola
18. Dec 2010 - PL - Cracov, Studio
19. Dec 2010 - CZ - Prague, Mala Sportovni Hala
11. Jan 2011 - F - Paris, Elysee Montmatre
12. Jan 2011 - F - Lyon, Le Transbordeur
14. Jan 2011 - ES - Madrid, La Riviera
15. Jan 2011 - ES - Bilbao, Rockstar Live
16. Jan 2011 - ES - Barcelona, Razzmatazz I
18. Jan 2011 - I - Milan, Alcatraz
19. Jan 2011 - I - Rome, Altantico
21. Jan 2011 - GR - Athen, Fuzz Live Music Club
22. Jan 2011 - GR - Thessaloniki, Principal Club Theatre
23. Jan 2011 - BG - Sofia, Hristo Botev Hall
24. Jan 2011 - BG - Sofia, Hristo Botev Hall
26. Jan 2011 - HR - Zagreb, Boogaloo Club
27. Jan 2011 - SLO - Ljubljana, Kino Siska Club
28. Jan 2011 - SK - Hlohovec, Sports Hall
29. Jan 2011 - SK - Presov, Sports Hall
31. Jan 2011 - CH - Pratteln, Z7
01. Feb 2011 - D - Saarbrücken, Garage
02. Feb 2011 - D - Bonn, Brückenforum
04. Feb 2011 - D Hannover, Capitol
05. Feb 2011 - D Oberhausen, Turbinenhalle
06. Feb 2011 - D Osnabrück, Halle Gartlage
09. Feb 2011 - D Hamburg, Docks
10. Feb 2011 - D Bamberg, Jako Arena
11. Feb 2011 - D Kaufbeuren, All-Kart-Halle
12. Feb 2011 - D Balingen Volksbankmesse

[Also thanks to BudDa]

Source: helloween.org
Band profile: Helloween
Event: Helloween: The 7 Sinners World Tour
Posted: 22.07.2010 by Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk

Comments page 2 / 2

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 36   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 178 users
26.07.2010 - 02:00
RavenKing

Written by Angelic Storm on 25.07.2010 at 21:26

Yeah, we get it, anything even slightly "mainstream'' sucks, and is ''unmetal''. *yawns*

I think you missed my point completely. I meant that not all Powermetal bands are mainstream, though some definitely are. I was bringing nuance.

As for Metallica and Iron Maiden, I'm aware lots of people won't agree but, as far as I'm concerned, both suck for over 20 years and carry on only because of their name. They could wrap a turd in a plastic bag and some people would buy it, as long as the band logo is printed on the bag. That's how sad it is when it comes to big names. Too many one-cell brain sheeps who foolishly follow the herd without taking a few seconds to ask themselves "Is it good or not?".
I'm not saying all those who like recent Maiden are like that but a few people are blind in their fanboyism to that extent.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
26.07.2010 - 06:15
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Written by RavenKing on 26.07.2010 at 02:00
I think you missed my point completely. I meant that not all Powermetal bands are mainstream, though some definitely are. I was bringing nuance.

As for Metallica and Iron Maiden, I'm aware lots of people won't agree but, as far as I'm concerned, both suck for over 20 years and carry on only because of their name. They could wrap a turd in a plastic bag and some people would buy it, as long as the band logo is printed on the bag. That's how sad it is when it comes to big names. Too many one-cell brain sheeps who foolishly follow the herd without taking a few seconds to ask themselves "Is it good or not?".
I'm not saying all those who like recent Maiden are like that but a few people are blind in their fanboyism to that extent.

No, I didnt miss the point. The point being mainstream = bad, underground = good.

What I think is ironic, is many ''tr00'' metalheads are just as much sheep as the people they are criticising. They're so wrapped up in trying to remain undergound and "tr00", that it becomes impossible for them to be in any way objective when it comes to liking or disliking certain bands. It becomes less about the actual music, and trying to maintain a pathetic image of somehow being "true" to metal. I dont place any of that ridiculous criteria when I listen to music. I dont care about image, nor do I care how mainstream or not that a band is. For me, its simply about whether I like the music or not.

As for Metallica and Maiden, yep there are blind fanboys who cant or wont critcise anything they do purely because of who they are. While this mindset certainly is stupid, its definitely not any more stupid than the mindset that I described in my first paragraph. I like a lot of what Maiden and Metallica have done in the last 20 years (although I also don't like a fair bit of it either), but that is purely because I enjoy some of the music that was made during that time. Subjective opinion on music, whether it be biased for or against the mainstream, is pathetic. Ive always been completely objective about the music I like and listen to, and apply no other criteria on whether I like certain albums/songs, other than "do I like the music or not?" As soon as someone brings up how ''mainstream'' a band is in regards to a negative opinion about said band's music, I will automatically dismiss the credibility of that person's opinion. As the person is obviously allowing other, completely non-musical factors to cloud their judegement.
26.07.2010 - 13:47
Mountain King
K i K o
Written by Angelic Storm on 26.07.2010 at 06:15

Written by RavenKing on 26.07.2010 at 02:00

No, I didnt miss the point. The point being mainstream = bad, underground = good.

What I think is ironic, is many ''tr00'' metalheads are just as much sheep as the people they are criticising. They're so wrapped up in trying to remain undergound and "tr00", that it becomes impossible for them to be in any way objective when it comes to liking or disliking certain bands. It becomes less about the actual music, and trying to maintain a pathetic image of somehow being "true" to metal. I dont place any of that ridiculous criteria when I listen to music. I dont care about image, nor do I care how mainstream or not that a band is. For me, its simply about whether I like the music or not.

As for Metallica and Maiden, yep there are blind fanboys who cant or wont critcise anything they do purely because of who they are. While this mindset certainly is stupid, its definitely not any more stupid than the mindset that I described in my first paragraph. I like a lot of what Maiden and Metallica have done in the last 20 years (although I also don't like a fair bit of it either), but that is purely because I enjoy some of the music that was made during that time. Subjective opinion on music, whether it be biased for or against the mainstream, is pathetic. Ive always been completely objective about the music I like and listen to, and apply no other criteria on whether I like certain albums/songs, other than "do I like the music or not?" As soon as someone brings up how ''mainstream'' a band is in regards to a negative opinion about said band's music, I will automatically dismiss the credibility of that person's opinion. As the person is obviously allowing other, completely non-musical factors to cloud their judegement.

It's true. Most people who are so much into metal, seem to think that they are cool if they only like underground bands. I myself love discovering unknown and underground bands but i don't judge music if the band is very famous or not...
26.07.2010 - 14:29
RavenKing

Written by Angelic Storm on 26.07.2010 at 06:15

I understans all this. However, I can ensure you that when I dislike or even hate a band, it's not purely because they're mainstream but, first and foremost, because I think the music sucks.
The only link I would establish between mainstream and sucking is when metal bands start to try to appeal to the mainstream, they always water down their music, so they unavoidably end up sucking. Not because they become more popular, but because the musical quality decreases at first and goes downhill until it sucks donkey balls.

In Maiden's case, I can tell you I was a big fan in the 80s. That being said, I see no reason to listen to the watered down garbage they rehearse over and over since Dickinson's comeback, while I can simply listen to their classics that are 10 times better than the modern sleep-inducing crap. Complete loss of time.

It's all about music for me too. I'm a big Black Metal fan and I can tell you I utterly hate some bands (Dark Funeral or Marduk, for example).

Finally, I have to say that I find it fucking annoying to see outdated has-been bands like Maiden and Metallica receive so much praise by releasing nothing but crap, while bands a hundred times better than them remain almost entirely unknown and struggle to survive. There's an unfairness in all this that I really can't stand at times.
I would have no problem with all the praise they receive and all the money they make if their material was still at the same level as it was during the 80s but it's not the case at all. They're making shitloads of money by releasing crap, only because their name sells.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
27.07.2010 - 03:58
Angel Of Mercy

Sweet. When's the album out?
----
Your time will come.
28.07.2010 - 14:38
Mountain King
K i K o
Well i agree with that about Maiden and Metallica and some other bands...

Hits total: 4405 | This month: 9