Metal Storm logo
Iron Fire - New Album Cover Art Revealed

Danish power metallers Iron Fire have unveiled the cover art for their tenth anniversary album, Metalmorphosized.

According to a press release, Metalmorphosized marks the 10-year anniversary of Iron Fire's crusade in the name of true metal. The Danish formation has not strayed from their steel-forging tradition, while delivering their latest collection of power metal hymns that will undoubtedly detonate like highly explosive dynamite in the ears of both avid headbangers and fans of the metallic art. Heavy guitar riffs, majestic melodies, and forward pressing drums build the foundation for mastermind and frontman Martin Steene's charismatic vocals. Steene even recruited former band members to celebrate this significant milestone with him. Each note, each riff, and each chorus echoes Iron Fire's resolve and convincingly shows that this band is armed and ready to fight for their metal ideals. A power metal opus par excellence!

Metalmorphosized will be released on the following release dates via Napalm Records:

September 29: Spain
October 01: Germany, Austria, Sweden, Benelux
October 04: Rest of Europe
October 12: North America

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Iron Fire
Posted: 25.07.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 14 users
25.07.2010 - 17:33
GT
Coffee!!
The idea of the cover is great but the drawing is kinda childish, but nice with a new album
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
25.07.2010 - 21:46
Symmachus

The album's title made me laugh (not that it's bad though, I think it's an interesting play on words). The album artwork is pretty cool; I like the use of distance and its fantasy theme.

Hits total: 4430 | This month: 6