Metal Storm logo
Maniac Butcher - Releasing New Album

Czech black metal band Maniac Butcher are back after a 10 year hiatus with their 7th full length album Masakr. Ruthless and savage black metal that spits at the cross!

Masakr contains six new tracks of orthodox black metal. Raw and heavy guitars pound out riff after riff of furious evil energized by aggressive drumming and completed with a violent wave of harsh distorted dirty vocals that tell the epic tale of Maniac Butcher. The overall sound on Masakr is monstrous. This album is by far the most professionally produced Maniac Butcher album to date yet still captures the raw and underground feeling of previous albums.

The album will be released through Negative Existence. All info and samples are available at this location.

Masakr [cover art] tracklist:

01. Ten Cruel Winters...
02. Riding Through The Darkest Woods...
03. Fatal Decision...
04. Unholy Confessional Blasphemy...
05. Bloody Massacre...
06. An Awful End...

Source: negative-existence.com
Posted: 28.07.2010 by Thryce

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 7   Visited by: 43 users
28.07.2010 - 13:11
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Never heard of them. LETS GET IT CRACKIN.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
28.07.2010 - 23:45
Perseverence
Account deleted
Let me find the face paint.
29.07.2010 - 01:30
ForeverDarkWoods

This should be nice! *tries to find spikes and duct tape so I can be as cool as these guys... oh, and I need a scythe too*
----
Free nations are peaceful nations. Free nations don't attack each other. Free nations don't develop weapons of mass destruction!
- George W. Bush, ex-president of the United States of America
29.07.2010 - 01:35
ß
Problem?
Written by LeChron James on 28.07.2010 at 13:11

Never heard of them. LETS GET IT CRACKIN.

At first I thought I had misread this but looks like I didn't. Since you aren't familiar with them, you should definitely check out Cerná Krev as well as Barbarians
----
My music blog - Updated regularly.
To live is to think - Cicero
29.07.2010 - 13:02
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
Written by ß on 29.07.2010 at 01:35

At first I thought I had misread this but looks like I didn't. Since you aren't familiar with them, you should definitely check out Cerná Krev as well as Barbarians

thanks for the recommendation man, i'll definitely check it out.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
29.07.2010 - 17:01
Shadowcross
The Summoner
I'm so surprised they are STILL not featured on this site..
30.07.2010 - 16:58
dodstink

I have demo of them since 1998. Raw true black metal!
Heils from Brazil!

Hits total: 2090 | This month: 3