06. Separate
07. Russian Roulette
08. Through The Eyes Of God
09. Disconnect Your Heart

Hardcore/Metalcore
Recorded: Tabun Studio, Italy 2009
Label: SG Records
Total Running Time: 33:11

Ready for some serious ass whooping?! All right, let's get goi... Wait, no? Wow, that's an unexpected answer... Then I don't think we should see each other anymore. I'd like to say we could still be friends and all... but we both know that's not going to happen. Ok, bye bye then.

Right. Now that we got that out of the way, have I told you about my new lover? It's actually more of a crush... literally. In short, Inhale Your Hate are a brutal metalcore schooled band that got injected by a seriously lethal dose of aggressive hardcore (got all that?). Violent hardcore with some serious metal edges, basically. Needless to say this has an "I'll fuck you up, puto" atmosphere written all over it.

Despite its tasty tough-as-fuck attitude, Terrorized By Reality is the kind of elbow-to-the-face that doesn't make you lose three IQ points with every spin. I mean, sure, it's a pretty package without much substance. If you heard a few songs, you practically heard the whole thing. Nonetheless, the band seems to have a certain air of maturity to them, giving the album some spice, character and weight. On the flip side, the album is too often too mid-paced, has maybe too many breakdowns and perhaps too many fillers (two useless songs is two too many on such a short album) to make a long-lasting impression on the listener.

Inhale Your Hate are the kind of band that get things going on the opening slots of concerts. A band that gets the job done in an efficient manner by simply unleashing their demons. They make you as explosive as a Jean-Claude Van Damme-embodied suicide bomber dropped in the moshpit. In the heat of the moment, you even think they sound supremely awesome. Then you totally forget about them and never hear of them again.

So Inhale Your Hate might not be marriage material. Still, any time I'm in need for some good ass whooping, I know who to call.

Written by Thryce | 31.07.2010

Comments

Comments: 4   Visited by: 101 users
31.07.2010 - 16:41
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
I doubt I'll check this album out, but the review was great!
----
(space for rent)
01.08.2010 - 20:57
justincredible

Fcuking awesome band, heavier than a bucket full of elephant shit!
----
Kill And Eat The Weak!
02.08.2010 - 01:43
Sunioj

Not bad, not amazing either.
02.08.2010 - 21:52
Abattoir

Nice review indeed...will check this stuff definitely.

Hits total: 4080 | This month: 4