11. Redemption

Found in 12 lists
Top lists

Comments page 3 / 3

Comments: 76   Visited by: 917 users
28.06.2011 - 20:16
Rating: 8
Alexander

I don't know why anyone is dissing this album, I wouldn't say its a Crimson Thunder album, but definitely there are some killer songs on here, its different, people should learn to accept what a band does with there music instead of expecting another classic album, for album after album. I thought Infected was still a great album for the library in HammerFall's records.
28.06.2011 - 20:17
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Alexander on 28.06.2011 at 20:16

people should learn to accept what a band does with there music instead of expecting another classic album

Seriously. If everyone just abandoned their sense of anticipation and lowered their standards...well, just think of how much happier people would be!
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
04.07.2011 - 06:31
Rating: 9
Chino

I like it!!!
21.07.2011 - 16:20
Blend29

I like this album, full of energy.
21.08.2011 - 21:42
GammaRayForever

It's a good album, but not really HammerFall-ish...
21.09.2011 - 15:45
Mountain King
K i K o
I don't get what's wrong with this album, definitely not worse than the last few Hammerfall albums...
24.09.2011 - 04:53
Mountain King
K i K o
Not to mention Dia De Los Muertos and Redemption are exceptional songs and among Hammerfall's best songs...
16.04.2012 - 12:08
Rating: 7
MertGunerler

If this is power metal ı dont know exactly what it is. Songs are not bad but not good for the power style.This is not Hammerfall style.
Immortalized, Redemption, The Outlaw firstly flashing but thats all. After listening 10 times it has not powerful track,regular heavy metal only
Album isnt bad but not Hammer
22.02.2013 - 02:04
Nemo Atkins

Hmm...I've given this quite a few listens, but there are only three songs off it which I'd say really stand out (and one of them took about ten listens to finally start sinking in): "Patient Zero" (which is a great opening track for the album, but not really a great song overall), "Dia De Los Muertos" (this is the one that took ten listens to start to sink in) and "Redemption - The Enemy Within" (which I really like, as it pulls off a dark power metal sound which is quite cool to listen to and the chorus is pretty catchy to boot). The rest generally stay pretty meh (although, admittedly, I've not given the other tracks the same number of listens the other ones have gotten).
06.09.2014 - 03:06
ATG

Infected really lacks the power of earlier HammerFall albums...it really doesn't live up to there previous glory
08.02.2017 - 00:50
IcePickLodger

This album is not bad at all! the more I listen to it the more it grows on me...I can't hear any filler here
13.05.2017 - 23:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Industrial fake poser power metal? boring album, basically made for fan biys and gorles to earn some money because they always buys it.... otherwise nothing impressive
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.02.2018 - 14:15
Complete and utter garbage, just as rEvolution and Built to last. Hammerfall is dead, and that is that.
17.08.2019 - 03:57
Rating: 9
TimdeKW

I'm surprised by the extremely low rating. This is literally the only HammerFall album that I really like. Crimson Thunder for example sounds very mediocre and pretty cheesy to me. Barely any of the songs on that album stick with me, while I can and do sing along with most of the songs on Infected. Infected is actually one of the Power Metal albums that I'd rank among my favorites in the genre. Maybe I'm just not really a fan of HammerFall. 😊
17.06.2021 - 21:13
abysss

I think Hammerfall will never top the first 3 albums they done. Those were masterpieces, especially the very first one, Glory to the brave. Back in the day when it came out, I think it was 1998, it personally gave me hope that Metal is not dead yet, when I thought it totally was.
22.11.2021 - 16:59
majormalfunction

Why is this album rated so low? I think it's pretty much as enjoyable as the last one and some of the songs here are among the best they've written. Bang Your Head, Dia De Los Muertos and Redemption are all rock solid songs. Send Me A Sign should have been left in the rehersal room
----
Everything's twice as bright with money in your hands

Hits total: 21283 | This month: 17