Metal Storm logo
Rare metal items you own

Original post

Posted by , 21.08.2006 - 14:54
I opened this thread in the old forum, but now thats gone I think I'll start it again. What rare items, releases do you own? Selected items from my collection..

MZ.412 - Burning the Temple of God CD

Alcest - Le Secret (digipack ltd 1000)

Abigor - Shockwave 666 7" (lim. 1000 but dunno if its rare or not)

Striborg - Mysterious Semblance (CD ltd 500)
04.10.2007 - 18:42
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Guest on 04.10.2007 at 18:00

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 04.10.2007 at 14:38

Written by Guest on 28.06.2007 at 00:15

hmm...I got Sadus "chemical exposure" limited edition only to 2000 copies

Is this the Metal Mind re-release called Illusions (the original title for CE and with different cover art then the later RoadRunner CE release) with 8 bonus tracks (DTP demo and another one I just can't think of)

It is the metal mind re-release but the first 2000 it has only 2 bonus demo tracks "desolator" from dtp demo and "torture"...I have the package that's different (carton-like) and copy #1306 out of 2000...they didn't use the old name they used chemical exposure to name it.

Hahaha, just realised that the Illusions title is used on the Displeased rerelease which I have. And that rerelease has DTP and another demo in its entirety on it. But the MM rerelease sounds a tad better than the Displeased rerelease. Displeased also rereleased Swallowed In Black and Visions Of Misery with bonus material (Visions has a bonus dvd with over 2 hours of material including an entire live set from 1992)

BTW everything MM rereleases is done in numbered issues out of 2000, with the gold disc.
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

13.10.2007 - 09:37
Sonsofsabbath

My record collection of original metal from the 70s
13.10.2007 - 19:11
Mustis
Account deleted
i have all the original collection of maiden cds, and i once stealed the publicity of the concet of slayer here in venezuela, now i have the poster in my room
14.10.2007 - 03:51
Torture Killer
Account deleted
I'm not sure if it's rare but it's out of print, I found Testament-Return To The Apocalyptic City for 6 bucks at a hauck shop near the beach
15.10.2007 - 11:53
CrematorY
Account deleted
Ive got a rare original cd for a band got PF 69 very nice and wierd metal music... maybe ill upload them somewhere and get you to download these rare songs
15.10.2007 - 20:44
DrunkenFuck
Thrasher!
Hmm.. this isn't really an out of print cd or something like that, but I have an autograph from the rather unknown (overlooked may be a better word) Metallica producer, Flemming Rasmussen on the booklet of my Master of Puppets cd..

Quite proud of it..

Also I saw a signed Ride The Lightning LP for 333? at this years Wacken festival... God, I wanted it so bad..
----
THRASH!!!
19.10.2007 - 05:33
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Not sure if it¡'s rare but I bought a Tool wallet on saturday. It has a toon of Maynard James Keenan in one side, and a fat woman in fetus position on the other.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
04.11.2007 - 00:23
NaittsirK

I have Dave Murrays guitar pick that i caught...i think thats rare for sure
----
Between two worlds I am quested not to be...
04.11.2007 - 10:00
Emo Eater
Account deleted
Joey Jordison's mask.
22.01.2008 - 10:48
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
got a signed copy of detontaion's emission phase won it on a myspace contest they had
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
22.01.2008 - 15:03
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Devil Doll - Eliogabalus
Devil Doll - Sacrilegium

This two cds are so damm hard to find. But the crazy thing is that I found the cds in a carnaval in the summer... and I was like O.O"
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
22.01.2008 - 15:08
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by BurbotsRevenge on 22.01.2008 at 10:48

got a signed copy of detontaion's emission phase won it on a myspace contest they had

Aha, so you're the second person from Metal Storm that won one... Collin being the other.
It seems like my review of Emission Phase and the interview I did with Koen helped here hahahaha.
I'll tell them that you're another happy camper
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

22.01.2008 - 22:28
Son of Odin

I have an older Motorhead LP, (a collection of their best songs) with leather cover, pretty cool.
And my fav item is the original Maiden single "Twilight zone".
And a signed copy of Hey Stoopid - Alice Cooper. (Met him a few years ago)
----
METAL UNITES US ALL!
22.01.2008 - 23:18
Fucked Upstairs.
Account deleted
Like Drone Razors Through Flesh Sphere - D.R.O.N.E.R.E.X.I.A. (Ltd. to 60 Pieces).
20+ Demotapes from the 80s to mid' 90s (Including diSEMBOWELMENT, Hellhammer, Winter, Phlebotomized, Strid and Nihilist)
Lots of 7'''s and Picture Discs/LPs limited to 100-2000 pieces.
15+ hand numbered vinyls limited to 340-500 pieces.
22.01.2008 - 23:24
Warman
Erotic Stains
Last summer I found the Metal Box edition of Immortal's Sons of Northern Darkness in a second hand record store. I paid the man $9.
----
22.01.2008 - 23:25
Stalker
Lone wanderer
Well, it isnt anything spectacular, but Ive had Iron Maiden's [unofficial] biography (and pretty good one) printed in 666 numbers, but I gave it to my friend.
----
22.01.2008 - 23:26
panchowl

I bought a signed album of all Labyrinth members so cheap!!! (Timeless Crime EP)
Have a concert ticket (of Vision Divine) signed by Olaf Thörsen (I met him)
Have a stick of Jörg Michael, I caught it in the last Stratovarius show here in Argentina.
Have a signed cd by Roland Grapow (a gift of the BVI bassist player, he have a cd store here)
A BIG announcement of Slayer (from 2006 tour), taken from the street by myself one night!
Have "Black Art" of russians Mental Home (russian edition)... I don't know how this album came to my country But it's a fantastic cd!
And some other cd's that don't have national edition here, so it's difficult to find this kind of relics.
24.01.2008 - 02:44
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
on eBAy yesterday i found a tape of kalmah - they will return so i bought it damn quick! i would say that is quite rare! good album too
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
28.01.2008 - 23:20
rachie
Account deleted
my boyfriend got a metallica plectrum at download scotland a few years ago, he turned it over and it had lars ulrich's face on it
i also got testament to sign my ipod cover at bloodstock this year, not very rare but i don't know anyone else who has one hehe!
18.02.2008 - 08:20
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
I don't know if its rare but its a bootleg slayer cd called Sodomizing Stockholm. And a signed ticket from all the members of Amon Amarth.
----
Coldgrits
27.05.2008 - 19:49
HugeTheConqeror

I have a copy of the vinyl Creeping Death picture disc EP. Not sure how many were made, but I have never seen any other than my copy.
----
Pardon me while I wreak my vengeance.
27.05.2008 - 19:52
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by HugeTheConqeror on 27.05.2008 at 19:49

I have a copy of the vinyl Creeping Death picture disc EP. Not sure how many were made, but I have never seen any other than my copy.

I have that one too, but I also don't know how were made. And nowadays it is impossible to get hold of, although back when it was released I saw it in most record stores in the Netherlands. But somehow back then picture discs were really popular over here.
----

Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

28.05.2008 - 05:19
Metal_Militia

//Well i have something i obtained two weeks ago on friday at the Progressive Nations concert here in Columbus It isnt a CD or a bootleg or anything, and i dont know if you can even call it "metal" but after one of my favorite bands (Three) played i got to go over at a table and meet them while Between the buried and me where playing. I had a small conversation with the lead singer who was very nice. They gave me a free poster and i got all the band members to sign this limited addition promo poster. It was a very cool experience for me because i have been with these guys for a number of years and a sense tells me that they are going to blow up very soon. Cool little piece of memorabilia that i will remember forever//
----
"When night falls
she cloaks the world
in impenetrable darkness.
A chill rises
from the soil
and contaminates the air
suddenly...
life has new meaning"

28.05.2008 - 11:21
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Rare items...

Well I guess Dream Theater "Changes of Seasons" EP is quite rare, it depends on tour standards.

I have a "...And Justice for all..." patch but I guess thats not that rare either lol

I do have an official "Awake" shirt and thats not seen in Portugal.

Thats all I can remember that can potentially be rare, I don't own any vinyls but I would love to have those, especially Iron Maiden ones.
----

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
28.05.2008 - 11:49
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 28.05.2008 at 11:21

Thats all I can remember that can potentially be rare, I don't own any vinyls but I would love to have those, especially Iron Maiden ones.

Rear are also those viny and CD from non Portuagese bands too
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.05.2008 - 13:14
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Bad English on 28.05.2008 at 11:49

Do you have vinyl?
----

My Instagram
28.05.2008 - 13:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by BloodTears on 28.05.2008 at 13:14

Do you have vinyl?

Elvis Presly, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, soem blues, Whitsnake, jazz , you know in USSR iut wa shard to get music
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.05.2008 - 13:22
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Bad English on 28.05.2008 at 13:21

Written by BloodTears on 28.05.2008 at 13:14

Do you have vinyl?

Elvis Presly, Black Sabbath, Ozzy, soem blues, Whitsnake, jazz , you know in USSR iut wa shard to get music

Thats very nice.
----

My Instagram
29.05.2008 - 20:10
KlownvonnomaD

I do have a copy the "Metal for Muthas Vol I" LP. I dunno if its rare at all but its quite a kool little thing to own. =D
----
Minutes seem like days
Since fires ruled the sky
The rich became the beggars
And fools became the wise
Memories linger in my brain
Burning from the acid rain
A pain I never have won
29.05.2008 - 23:22
TheBigRossowski

Not really that special, but I suppose here it is. I have an Iron Maiden Lunch box and a Darkthrone wrist watch on the way! ALRIGHT!
----
That rug really tied the room together, did it not?