Metal Storm logo
Epica

Original post

Posted by Etaín, 17.05.2006 - 18:47
New thread for this great Dutch band

So they just released 'The Road to Paradiso' photo sound book. Need to get my hands on this soon. They also recorded the show for a dvd if i remember correctly. Thats gonna be great
21.02.2010 - 01:30
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Written by Evican on 21.02.2010 at 01:02

She is nice, just a little reserved and guarded. Thank you. I flew 15 hours for that photo, haha!

They are amazing live and I'm so glad I got to see them. If they aren't playing at a huge festival, you should be able to talk to them after the show. All of them except Simone and Oliver were walking around just after they finished playing.

Yeah its a tour concert, not a festival.. small place though. This was scheduled for last November or so. I was working at the time so I couldn't go, but my sis went there... it turns out that they cancelled the show (and another one in Spain I think) due to Simone's sickness. So they re-scheduled the concert to March. Good thing cause now I wont miss it
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
26.12.2010 - 23:21
Muse of Light

Who else has heard "Design Your Universe"? I was very impressed with it, musically and lyrically.
----
"My past holds only pain and loss. I will conquer it by creating the perfect future." - Ixidor, reality sculptor
27.12.2010 - 00:50
rekkuza-

Yes! They keep on getting better and better, which is a rare trait!
----
The only way to get rid of a temptation is to yield to it- Oscar Wilde
28.12.2010 - 08:54
Muse of Light

Agreed.
----
"My past holds only pain and loss. I will conquer it by creating the perfect future." - Ixidor, reality sculptor
22.05.2013 - 01:19
Metal|Bleed

I saw Epica live too, I liked them very much how they sounded live.

I wasn't into them before , more like my girlfriend was, so i took

her to Epica and after she just drived me crazy over a Epica T-shirt

, so I order her for this site www.metal-shop.eu/bands/ , and what do you know, I

order one for myself. Epica Rules. \m/
----
Metal T-shirts, Metal accessories, Metal Pants, Metal posters.... For true metal fans only on http://www.metal-shop.eu/bands/
16.05.2014 - 20:18
TPrice

Thoughts on The Quantum Enigma? It was less neoclassical in my opinion but I enjoyed it overall.