Metal Storm logo
Worst High School Memory

Original post

Posted by , 11.08.2010 - 06:24
Being I just entered my Jr. year, and not yet finishing school, I have to say I don't really have one! But of the past 2 years I have to say the worst memory I have is getting hit in the cock by a TUBA! What is your worst high school memory fellow stormers? Unload all secrets, they will not be used against you, at least not by me.;)
23.11.2012 - 00:37
enumaelis

Written by FinnishSammich on 22.11.2012 at 23:30

I don't really have a "worst" high school memory so here's a list of things that sucked at high school (well, the Finnish version only lasts 3 years)

1. Most people in my class
2. Most people in other classes
3. Me being shy and introverted led to me being an outcast
4. Girls were fucking bitches
5. Most athletes were douchebags
6. Most of the athletes friends were douchebags aswell
7. Someone threatened to shoot up the school last Jan. and we still had to show up there the next day
8. General atmosphere, you were really always watching your back when you were walking alone at the hallways
9. Teachers turned their back everytime when someone got bullied

Good thing was that I didn't get bullied because of my height but some people weren't as lucky, I don't really miss those years. Good thing I'm now at a school were your average student is much more intelligent because you needed decent grades to get in there.

It's strange that this happens in Finland, here in the south there is a kind of worship about northern and specially finnish education system
----
http://enumaelis.blogspot.com/
23.11.2012 - 13:05
FinnishSammich

Written by enumaelis on 23.11.2012 at 00:37

It's strange that this happens in Finland, here in the south there is a kind of worship about northern and specially finnish education system

Well, can't speak for all of Finland but the town where I live is a small depressing shithole where it rains all the time.
Most people live here all of their life and only care about a mediocre hockey team what plays in the elite league so the hockey players get special treatment and get away from everything at school because they could one day bring glory to our "great" town.
Can't wait to finish my current school so I can go study far away from this place. Only 2.5 years left...
23.11.2012 - 14:56
enumaelis

Written by FinnishSammich on 23.11.2012 at 13:05

Well, can't speak for all of Finland but the town where I live is a small depressing shithole where it rains all the time.
Most people live here all of their life and only care about a mediocre hockey team what plays in the elite league so the hockey players get special treatment and get away from everything at school because they could one day bring glory to our "great" town.
Can't wait to finish my current school so I can go study far away from this place. Only 2.5 years left...

Then, patience buddy, Hyvää onnea!
----
http://enumaelis.blogspot.com/
23.11.2012 - 15:31
FinnishSammich

Written by enumaelis on 23.11.2012 at 14:56

Then, patience buddy, Hyvää onnea!

Thanks!
24.11.2012 - 19:09
Risto
Wandering Midget

The points of comparison in international school research (PISA etc.) don't really include atmosphere. It's only recently when bullying has spawned a national program against it. It's shocking how cruel kids can be to each other, especially in early puberty. Some young adults can't trust anyone because of severe bullying during the years FinnishSammich is referring to - but it still needs to be said this is the extreme of things.
08.12.2012 - 01:18
Eddie the Head

There was a jock who sat next to me in two English classes in 9th and 10th Grade, and he picked on me like crazy. There was another time where someone got mad at me in gym class and strangled me with a sock, not to kill me, but to teach me a lesson. Later on he came back and apologized to me.
12.12.2012 - 17:57
Porlaneff

Written by FinnishSammich on 23.11.2012 at 13:05

Man, I think schools are the same f***ing s**t in every place of the world, because in Brazil was a little look-a-like. Populars, no populars, nerds, religious... this made me remember that my close friends in high school was a black belt asian guy, a very nerd guy, a goth witch, a vampire hunter wannabe girl (a little crazy, but gorgeous ) and a couple of headbangers that already like punk rock.

And was funny that some popular guys always wanted me in the populars, but the popular girls and the other popular guys used to avoid me becuase they thought that I was satanic .
----
Metal is the law
The law is the metal
Metal the law is
Metal
(Metal is the Law - Massacration)
13.12.2012 - 23:35
FinnishSammich

Written by Porlaneff on 12.12.2012 at 17:57

Man, I think schools are the same f***ing s**t in every place of the world

Damn straight!
23.01.2013 - 03:00
stupid noob
Account deleted
One time this girl and I (both of us were kind of losers but we got along great) decided we would take our friendship a little further and started fooling around in one of the washrooms on lunch break. Well little did we know the janitors clean the washrooms on lunch break and this old guy walked in on us just as I started sticking my hands down her pants! That was probably the most embarrassing thing for me, but he was pretty cool about it and just yelled at us to get out. None of the teachers or anybody else found out, so it could have been a lot worse! The only other embarrassing story I have from high school is getting a boner during a presentation, but it was in grade 9 and nobody talked about it after. I knew they saw it though, because when I was looking out at my audience all their eyes were pointing at my crotch! HA!
30.01.2013 - 15:04
Jtbmetal123

There are so many bad memories, Probably getting in trouble for a fight.