Metal Storm logo
Worst High School Memory

Original post

Posted by Account deleted, 11.08.2010 - 06:24
Being I just entered my Jr. year, and not yet finishing school, I have to say I don't really have one! But of the past 2 years I have to say the worst memory I have is getting hit in the cock by a TUBA! What is your worst high school memory fellow stormers? Unload all secrets, they will not be used against you, at least not by me.;)
19.09.2010 - 05:48
Lovecraft
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 08.09.2010 at 23:50

I remember that in the last year of high school for the Chemistry MidTerm exam, most of us hadn't read this lesson because we had 3 different exams continuously. (Of course I should say that I had read it carefully) So we decided to don't answer to the questions and after some time leave the class. Exam started but no one wanted to be the first person who leaves the class ! I was looking at the questions that suddenly our teacher said me : "Why don't write anything? If you can't answer, give me your sheet" I dunno maybe he didn't expext from me to do this work but I LIKE A HERO stood and gave him a blank sheet and after me the others too.
Now it's an interesting memory for me but because of this heroic action, I got my first 0 in the MidTerm Exam

Oh god! I wouldn't dare and do that. I would be dead if my parents found out I got a 0.
I remember this entrance exam that I studied really hard for, but when I went to take it, I couldn't answer anything, nothing I know! I was really nervous and tense. I ended up getting a 27/60. Ughhhh!
19.09.2010 - 07:35
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 19.09.2010 at 05:48

Oh god! I wouldn't dare and do that. I would be dead if my parents found out I got a 0.
I remember this entrance exam that I studied really hard for, but when I went to take it, I couldn't answer anything, nothing I know! I was really nervous and tense. I ended up getting a 27/60. Ughhhh!

Oh !!! it wasn't enough to pass the exam I think. what did you do after that?
Fortunately, in the final exam, I got 18.5/20 and I passed it anyway. still I remember my score !
19.09.2010 - 07:42
Angelic Storm
Melodious
Worst high school memory? I have no good memories of school, they're all bad. lol
19.09.2010 - 07:50
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Angelic Storm on 19.09.2010 at 07:42

Worst high school memory? I have no good memories of school, they're all bad. lol

You can't choose the worst ?
19.09.2010 - 08:27
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
I dont remember anything really bad about my high school study...i was really lucky with the classmates, i would say
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

21.09.2010 - 02:23
Lovecraft
Account deleted
Quote:
Oh !!! it wasn't enough to pass the exam I think. what did you do after that?
Fortunately, in the final exam, I got 18.5/20 and I passed it anyway. still I remember my score !

I passed. Actually, there were 4 subjects in the entrance test. I passed 3 and failed at math. Math is always my weak point.
17.09.2012 - 20:34
Oaken
Hipster
All of it. My social cowardice. My inability to talk to people. My zero social skills. My different ideas and interests. My case of paranoia. My ultimate pessimism when I talk to people. My nerd-ish looks. Everyfuckingthing, except my grades and academic performance (which has always been the best in class). I hated everyone in my class save two good friends. Everyone hates the shit out of me, but I'll teach them a lesson. And now I just moved into a new school, and it couldn't get any worse. More neglect. I fucking hate it.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.
17.09.2012 - 21:00
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Written by Oaken on 17.09.2012 at 20:34

but I'll teach them a lesson.

This is how school shootings happen.

If there is one thing I've learned from Highschool social life, it's to not give a shit what people thing. Sing out loud, dance around, who cares? The people that judge you are only insecure themselves.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
17.09.2012 - 21:05
Oaken
Hipster
Written by Boxcar Willy on 17.09.2012 at 21:00

If there is one thing I've learned from Highschool social life, it's to not give a shit what people thing. Sing out loud, dance around, who cares? The people that judge you are only insecure themselves.

Oh, I wasn't really that serious when I said that
But highschool is pure shit. I would easily prefer learning alone at home. I hate social life, because I terribly suck at it.
----
In that case, man is only air as well.
17.09.2012 - 21:19
Fredd
Account deleted
Hmmm. I don't have any bad memories of school. I spent my entire life in the same school, we were kinda like brothers and we didn't really have any bullies. Maybe that one asshole who was a year older than me, but it never got physical; never got to anything actually, we just hated each other.

Yes there were some bad moments I guess, but nothing serious enough to stick in my memory.
20.09.2012 - 23:02
MetalSpider
I don't really have any bad memories from high school. My first year and a half (Grade 9 and first half of 10) weren't the greatest because I was living in the US and I found kids to be a bit more harsh and cruel. But it got better near the end...I started to fit in better.

I moved back to Canada for my second half of Grade 10. That particular high school was a mixture of nice people and mean people. I met a lot of both but none of whom I still talk to. The first day or 2 that I was there...3 girls walked up to me and started talking to me while I was waiting alone for class. They were asking me questions like where I'm from and what not...they were not only nice but all pretty too! I thought I had struck gold...and than one of their guy friends introduced himself and introduced me to some of his other guy friends...and I don't think I ever really talked to those 3 girls again after that...I fucked up there lol.

My last 2 years of high school were great...a lot of fun because a lot of the people I met there, I'm still friends with and I still talk to them. If people made fun of me...it was out of pure jokes, and not because they were mean people (well maybe one or 2 of them were actually).

After all that though, I really couldn't name a worst memory. I was teased a lot in my first year of high school but nothing too bad.
----

Thanks to Corrupt for these banners!
22.09.2012 - 23:37
Thrashette
High school wasn't too bad of a time for me. It would've been better if I was less shy and stood up for myself more. It was a good time overall, but there's two things I regret. I wish I had the balls to tell this annoying girl to fuck off instead of putting up with her all those years and there's someone I wish I could've worked up the courage to talk to. In fact, there's probably quite a few people I wish I could've talked to and at least been friends with. I had some good friends, but not many who could really relate to me.
23.09.2012 - 06:29
GrayWiZZarD
Account deleted
I had quite a lot of fun in Highschool actually. I do regret having not found metal at that time and having not discovered my true self.
28.09.2012 - 06:19
Mattybu
Written by Boxcar Willy on 17.09.2012 at 21:00

lol man 100% exactly what I thought when it was read. Columbine tings
28.09.2012 - 12:27
-DC-002-
Mastercommander
There were way to many BROs and it was just a big cesspool of people trying to win at a game that doesn't exist.
----
Coldgrits
28.09.2012 - 15:50
Yavanna
The 3 years I spent on high school are a bad memory
----
Carry me to the shoreline
Bury me in the sand
Walk me across the water
And maybe you'll understand
28.09.2012 - 19:42
X-Ray Rod
Skandino
Staff
Written by Thrashette on 22.09.2012 at 23:37

High school wasn't too bad of a time for me. It would've been better if I was less shy and stood up for myself more. There's someone I wish I could've worked up the courage to talk to. In fact, there's probably quite a few people I wish I could've talked to and at least been friends with. I had some good friends, but not many who could really relate to me.

Pretty much my case as well, wasn't bad at all, it just could have been way better if not because of my shyness but I still had a pretty decent time.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29
Like you could kiss my ass
Written by Milena on 20.06.2012 at 10:49
Rod, let me love you.
28.09.2012 - 23:43
Valentin B
Iconoclast
It wasn't my best of times but I do have some good memories of it. Overall it helped me learn a lot about my inner self and I can now mostly understand why all the bad stuff happened. But as opposed to what movies might tell you there is life after high school.
03.10.2012 - 05:48
MetallicA
Worst memory? I didn't have it too bad either. Maybe it was when I had to switch schools, I was really upset about that. I went to one school for 9th grade and another for the rest of high school. The districts were right next to each other though so I never lost touch with any of my friends from the first school. I'm actually still in heavy contact with alot of them today...not just through facebook either, I still see them and party hard!

I never was picked on and if anyone tried to start shit, I talked back and they shut up. I was that weird goth kid but I have one of those personalities that enabled me to get along with anyone; thankfully, I have always had good social skills!
----

God's disciples want you to die!
In the blazing inferno
Slewed on Satan's pitchfork
Burning for eternity
Death
I see it coming your way
by my hand... or by your fate
with no remorse.
10.10.2012 - 07:32
Crucifux
Account deleted
Sophomore year, AP European History. The teacher made us do these things called "Inner-Outer Circles" (aka IOCs; basically the class is divided in two, the outer circle asking the inner circle questions, and the inner circle discussing it. We swap after half the class period.) for daily grades about once or twice a week. Me, being a shy, introverted person, really, really hated these and struggled to make a good grade in the class because I was afraid to speak or interject. Eventually it got to the point where I was so anxious and scared I just started crying one day, which was just incredibly, painfully awkward for everyone because the teacher tried to comfort me in her own special way by making me read my notes aloud to the class as I was sobbing, instead of, you know, letting me leave to go calm down or something.
A most humiliating experience.
10.10.2012 - 08:50
Void Eater
Account deleted
Being in a class with a bunch of athletes, a few preppy girls, and one Jesus looking vegetarian hippy who was a friend of mine, having to get into groups of 4 for an assignment, and having people desperately try to avoid being in the same group as us. Who knew that wearing Destroyer 666 shirts to school makes you the weird outcast kid?
10.10.2012 - 09:36
ANGEL REAPER
I have great memories from my four years of high technical school... although with a half of my classmates i rarely spoke more that few words a week...also i was doing all the exams and gave them all the answers so the people were good to me...worst memory would be the stuff i did in the spirit of the moment with some gfs those days (usually me being a douche and so on)
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"
11.10.2012 - 05:17
Thrashette
Written by ANGEL REAPER on 10.10.2012 at 09:36

also i was doing all the exams and gave them all the answers so the people were good to me...

Sort of the case with me as well... People wanted me to give them answers and help them, so they were good to me to my face, but I know a few of them talked shit or spread rumours behind my back. But by high school, I stopped caring about that shit and part of the reason I like helping people with their school work is that it reminds me how much more intelligent I am than them And it kinda helps me study and all too, so I can't say it was from the goodness of my heart lol
11.10.2012 - 05:48
FOOCK Nam
Written by Guest on 10.10.2012 at 07:32

Sophomore year, AP European History. The teacher made us do these things called "Inner-Outer Circles" (aka IOCs; basically the class is divided in two, the outer circle asking the inner circle questions, and the inner circle discussing it. We swap after half the class period.) for daily grades about once or twice a week. Me, being a shy, introverted person, really, really hated these and struggled to make a good grade in the class because I was afraid to speak or interject. Eventually it got to the point where I was so anxious and scared I just started crying one day, which was just incredibly, painfully awkward for everyone because the teacher tried to comfort me in her own special way by making me read my notes aloud to the class as I was sobbing, instead of, you know, letting me leave to go calm down or something.
A most humiliating experience.

It was such really awkward moment but either way out exposing your thought or keeping it, you will always be better after passing through... : ))))

I have a very bad high school experience, seemed almost students dislike me, but thanks God at that time I was very young, carefree to the point I'm fearless, feeling nothing so I naturally stayed among them everyday in school without being frustrated. Now when older, I am keener and aware of that people around me having secret thoughts about me. It's mostly like hostility towards me. It's not good like when I was young because it always better to be detached and unaffected.
11.10.2012 - 20:34
Porlaneff
Ouch, I have many bad memories about the high school... a time that a f***ing moron that I don't know until today who is, made a creepy gossip and almost everyone taught that was me because I used to be the "macabre wannabe"... girls that doesn't like headbangers like me... outside the school I became part of a headbangers "gang" and in this I have very good memories like freight train travels, fights with punks and neonazist skinheads, nights at cemetery...
----
Metal is the law
The law is the metal
Metal the law is
Metal
(Metal is the Law - Massacration)
14.10.2012 - 04:16
FOOCK Nam
Written by Porlaneff on 11.10.2012 at 20:34

Ouch, I have many bad memories about the high school... a time that a f***ing moron that I don't know until today who is, made a creepy gossip and almost everyone taught that was me because I used to be the "macabre wannabe"... girls that doesn't like headbangers like me... outside the school I became part of a headbangers "gang" and in this I have very good memories like freight train travels, fights with punks and neonazist skinheads, nights at cemetery...

Yours is very good memories if it was for me. Now I am very regretful of not standing up and refusing to fight some of my school bully. I was so timid and weak, always avoidant and being not able to do what I want because of fear of being laughed or too standout... IMO fighting for yourselves is always good : ))))
27.10.2012 - 01:57
Porlaneff
Written by FOOCK Nam on 14.10.2012 at 04:16

Written by Porlaneff on 11.10.2012 at 20:34

Yours is very good memories if it was for me. Now I am very regretful of not standing up and refusing to fight some of my school bully. I was so timid and weak, always avoidant and being not able to do what I want because of fear of being laughed or too standout... IMO fighting for yourselves is always good : ))))

Oh, bro... I understand you, because in school I was like you. In fact, listen to rock and heavy metal turned myself a better person, but it's very sad when you doesn't find "the your guys" like my qouted headbangers gang...

I hope you have overcome this, because even with this "very good memories" I still be with a lot of "psycho ghosts" in my head that came to me particularly when I'm sad, angry or desperate. The s**t of it: they came and camp in me, but almost never they gone away with next sunrise.

Sorry for the melancholic text and for my not-so-good English (I express myself better in Portuguese), but I saw myself in your message. But it's not your fault, sure.
----
Metal is the law
The law is the metal
Metal the law is
Metal
(Metal is the Law - Massacration)
27.10.2012 - 06:24
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
I'm very social, get good(ish) grades, I'm an athlete and I go to parties. So I guess my highschool life isn't bad so far. I'm extremely talkative with everyone, until it's with a girl I like, or is that hyper-hot. Then I'm probably the most awkward guy around.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
22.11.2012 - 23:30
FinnishSammich
I don't really have a "worst" high school memory so here's a list of things that sucked at high school (well, the Finnish version only lasts 3 years)

1. Most people in my class
2. Most people in other classes
3. Me being shy and introverted led to me being an outcast
4. Girls were fucking bitches
5. Most athletes were douchebags
6. Most of the athletes friends were douchebags aswell
7. Someone threatened to shoot up the school last Jan. and we still had to show up there the next day
8. General atmosphere, you were really always watching your back when you were walking alone at the hallways
9. Teachers turned their back everytime when someone got bullied

Good thing was that I didn't get bullied because of my height but some people weren't as lucky, I don't really miss those years. Good thing I'm now at a school were your average student is much more intelligent because you needed decent grades to get in there.
23.11.2012 - 00:15
Mad Arab666
I was a bit in the middle in the school. I had friends that were and were not popular. I'm also pretty lightweight so some people thought they could insult or beat at me and I wouldn't do anything about it, well they were wrong and built a bit or rep as someone wouldn't take shit. Anyway I was meant to have a 1 on 1 fight with someone but most of my friends got locked in detention. I still turned up but instead of a 1 on 1 it to a 1 on 5 and I got the shit kicked out of me. Which I guess was my worst secondary school memory.
----
Bring up the wolves head!