Metal Storm logo
Death Metal Guitarist Is Needed !

12.08.2010 - 20:48
The Night Wisher

I need a gutiarist to record songs for my new death metal band .
Location is not important as long as you can record and send me the tracks .
Good quality is needed , not outstanding but gives each note its clarity .

Interested ? . PM ME
not Interested ? well it's your choice
13.08.2010 - 05:00
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
I'm interested, but before i 'offer my services' i'd like to have more info please.

what specific subgenre of death metal do u play?

what type of guitarist do u need, lead or rhythm?

what is the bands influences? what do 'we' sound like?

what is the band's lyrical themes and image ? gore? political? anti-religious ?

how is this gonna work, video conference? msn? in the summer vacation we travel to syria (which i dont mind if the band is serious)? record and send to labels? or webzine compilations? ...etc

if you'd list that info in here you'd get better feedbck i guess, however if you want to share the answers through PM you're free to do so..

goodluck bro !
----

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free
Johann Wolfgang van Goethe 1749-1832
13.08.2010 - 14:14
DemonofDarkness
Account deleted
Written by Zombie on 13.08.2010 at 05:00

I'm interested, but before i 'offer my services' i'd like to have more info please.

what specific subgenre of death metal do u play?

what type of guitarist do u need, lead or rhythm?

what is the bands influences? what do 'we' sound like?

what is the band's lyrical themes and image ? gore? political? anti-religious ?

how is this gonna work, video conference? msn? in the summer vacation we travel to syria (which i dont mind if the band is serious)? record and send to labels? or webzine compilations? ...etc

if you'd list that info in here you'd get better feedbck i guess, however if you want to share the answers through PM you're free to do so..

goodluck bro !

hey , I'm the same band
First , it's pure death metal , in the vain of Morbid Angel , Deicide
Lyrical Themes will be about gore at most
Work will be on MSN , but we're in a need of good quality so what's your gear ?
13.08.2010 - 14:18
DemonofDarkness
Account deleted
And if the demo which we'll record sounded good , I'll send it to labels
13.08.2010 - 17:14
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by Guest on 13.08.2010 at 14:14

... but we're in a need of good quality so what's your gear ?

----

13.08.2010 - 17:35
DemonofDarkness
Account deleted
Cool , but how are you gonna record ?
13.08.2010 - 18:20
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Connect the Amp to the Computer via line-out ... walla eh ?
----

13.08.2010 - 22:14
The Night Wisher

Written by Zombie on 13.08.2010 at 18:20

I am no expert in recording neither editing, but are you sure that this method gives a good quality ?
Anyway, send me your email via pm, and I'll send you the guitar pro files. or send it to DemonOfDarkness....
14.08.2010 - 04:40
Zombie
Thrash'tillDeath
Written by The Night Wisher on 13.08.2010 at 22:14

I am no expert in recording neither editing, but are you sure that this method gives a good quality ?
Anyway, send me your email via pm, and I'll send you the guitar pro files. or send it to DemonOfDarkness....

i haven't tried it either (coz i've never attempted to record anything before) but its well-known i guess.. i connect the cord in the mic input in the laptop.. and into the "recording output" in the amp and start recording using any audio recording software .. i have friends who did this b4.. if i encounter any problems i'll ask for their help
----

22.09.2010 - 18:44
RockeRoy

Written by Zombie on 14.08.2010 at 04:40

Written by The Night Wisher on 13.08.2010 at 22:14

i haven't tried it either (coz i've never attempted to record anything before) but its well-known i guess.. i connect the cord in the mic input in the laptop.. and into the "recording output" in the amp and start recording using any audio recording software .. i have friends who did this b4.. if i encounter any problems i'll ask for their help

I'm sorry, but this gives shit for quality, the soundcards in computers are not for recording, it's possible, but the quality will not be good and you probably get latency and other problems as well. i recomend that you buy a external usb sound card. i can recomend Line 6 UX2. it has the coolest ampsimmulator software included called Podfarm. If you want to know how it can sound check out my recordings with this soundcard and software on my bands myspace pages myspace.com/faktuhrah and myspace.com/thingsintrees.
It's realy easy to use, great quality, and it's not cheap. 252,59 euro or 336,48 dollar if i use a valuta calcualtor to calculate it from norwegian kroner, but norway is expencive so i guess it's around 280 dollar or so in the states here is a link http://line6.com/podstudioux2/
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
22.09.2010 - 18:47
RockeRoy

Quote:
I'm sorry, but this gives shit for quality, the soundcards in computers are not for recording, it's possible, but the quality will not be good and you probably get latency and other problems as well. i recomend that you buy a external usb sound card. i can recomend Line 6 UX2. it has the coolest ampsimmulator software included called Podfarm. If you want to know how it can sound check out my recordings with this soundcard and software on my bands myspace pages myspace.com/faktuhrah and myspace.com/thingsintrees.
It's realy easy to use, great quality, and it's not cheap. 252,59 euro or 336,48 dollar if i use a valuta calcualtor to calculate it from norwegian kroner, but norway is expencive so i guess it's around 280 dollar or so in the states here is a link http://line6.com/podstudioux2/

i'm sorry it wrote it's not cheap i ment it IS cheap:)
----
You found god? If nobody claims him in thirty days, he's yours

Walk with me in hell
24.09.2010 - 16:43
The Night Wisher

It's 2 songs only, no one interested ?
25.09.2010 - 21:52
Thomas
Account deleted
Haven't been online here since a loooooong time but I saw this topic so I thought why not.
Maybe I can help you out. I don't have a lot of time because of my study
but if it's only 2 songs, and they're already written; maybe you've got tablatures?

You can check some of my songs: www.myspace.com/killdawn
25.09.2010 - 22:43
ANGEL REAPER

Man i'm interested ,and i can record sections on my pc in good quality....
PM if you are interesated...

Anyway I usualy play BM but i can play anything...

To see some of my works : wwww.myspace.com/mydeadgirlfriendserbia
----
"Cross is only an iron,hope is just an illusion,freedom is nothing but a name..."
"Build your walls of the dead stone...Build your roofs of a dead wood..Build your dreams of a dead thoughts"