Metal Storm logo
Kataklysm - Check Out The New Video

And also Canadian death metallers Kataklysm have a new video out for your viewing pleasure. The band just unveiled their new video for the song "Push The Venom" and can be watched below. The clip was filmed last month in Belgrade, Serbia with director Ivan Colic (Type O Negative, Unleashed, Ex Deo).

Commented vocalist Maurizio Iacono: "After the crazy videos we did with Ex Deo, it was only natural for us to upgrade the Kataklysm visuals as well. We decided to try to recreate the underworld fantasy atmosphere depicted in the artwork with some great visual effects. The song is about surviving the judgment that others cast upon you, and that which is important and feels right to you. Spread your venom and not the lies of your enemies! Ivan did another fantastic job and we are super-happy with it and hopefully you guys dig it too."

The song is off the album Heaven's Venom which comes out today via Nuclear Blast. The album is available in jewelcase format, limited digipak (incl. bonustrack "Das Feuer Lebt"), on red vinyl and as a cool mailorder edition boxset (limited to 500 copies incl. a Kataklysm belt + buckle).

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Kataklysm
Posted: 13.08.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 10   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 70 users
13.08.2010 - 12:46
flamesoficarus

The video seems to have no energy, and the song isnt far off either.
disappointing for kataklysm
13.08.2010 - 13:19
foschino
Account deleted
Honestly, it really sucks
13.08.2010 - 13:35
panterateesh

I usually dont lyk official death metal videos.live videos r always better
13.08.2010 - 14:37
speedsymphony

Download album's before it.
13.08.2010 - 18:16
Windrider
Raureif
Quite impressing video in my opinion but the song is somehow far under Kataklysm's level
13.08.2010 - 23:16
Dark Blood
The Avenger
I think the song is not bad actually, standard Kataklysm if u ask me. The video could be better though.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
14.08.2010 - 00:47
BloodTears
ANA-thema
Written by Dark Blood on 13.08.2010 at 23:16

I think the song is not bad actually, standard Kataklysm if u ask me. The video could be better though.

Yeah, I agree with you. I like the song, don't love it, but it's fine.
----
Written by BloodTears on 19.08.2011 at 18:29

Like you could kiss my ass.

My Instagram
15.08.2010 - 22:35
Oroandien

The video seems like from some videogame and not very good videogame. Song is good. They have better songs, but this one is not bad.
17.08.2010 - 23:46
Promonex
Cathemeral
Ivan Colic is one of my preferred directors, but this video is just overloaded with CGI animations and overall too similar to his video for Moonspell's "Scorpion Flower." Oh yeah, and the song sucks, too.
----
All life begins with Nu and ends with Nu... This is the truth! This is my belief! ...At least for now.
- The Mystery of Life, Vol. 841 Ch. 26
05.10.2010 - 17:28
Bizzaremifo

Video is stupid and embarassing ... very bad guys

Hits total: 2624 | This month: 5