Metal Storm logo
Swedish Metalstormers!

Original post

Posted by , 22.08.2006 - 20:44
Hello there metalstoremers! I am just making a thread here for us swedish metalstormers to discuss stuff in!

My main question is actually if any of you know a good web-retailer to buy "underground" black metal and stuff from, since I have a rather hard time finding one.
22.11.2013 - 10:12
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Guest on 22.11.2013 at 05:14

Oh you all speak english that's good then.
I will probably go to Stockholm i guess to find some records, then go see what interests me the most about Sweden, the landscapes and scenery

The funny thing is that most Swedes speak pretty good english but they always say "My english is not so good"
They speak it better than any second language I can speak.
----
If you never wake up from a dream does it become reality?

Last fm
Don't click here
22.11.2013 - 11:41
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 22.11.2013 at 05:14

Oh you all speak english that's good then.
I will probably go to Stockholm i guess to find some records, then go see what interests me the most about Sweden, the landscapes and scenery

Yes since since 60's when all started Ned, Scandi, we show english programs since 60's so and all till toiday is in orignal lang, discobery, history channel, films (mainly american, but also EU since in EU is law some % must be made on another EU land and sopme % home made, so .....
Stockholm is Warman town

I live 1000km north

Landscapes, my adbise tale a Stockholm-Luleå train you will see and summer midnight sun, winter frozen lakes and eternal darkness
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
22.11.2013 - 16:16
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by Spirit Molecule on 22.11.2013 at 10:12

The funny thing is that most Swedes speak pretty good english but they always say "My english is not so good"

A typical swedish statement. Our culture and way of living is to a large extent based on that it's ugly to claim you're good at something. You have to be humble. We're never bad at things, but we never admit to be good at something. The word "lagom", roughly translated to "moderate", is the swedish way of life.
----
22.11.2013 - 16:30
FOOCK Nam

Cool stuff Warman, thats lagom nice culture thing i can know about Sweden and foreign which is i like to know too, cuz as foreign eager dweller.

If Swedish doesnt speak english good then probably i dont think there is no any good english speaker non native..., well, like in most countries i said above previous page they are good at english, and yeah if you are not good how the hell you can sing metal and release album internationally and famous...bands blah
22.11.2013 - 16:34
Warman
Erotic Stains
Written by FOOCK Nam on 22.11.2013 at 16:30

Cool stuff Warman, thats lagom nice culture thing i can know about Sweden and foreign which is i like to know too, cuz as foreign eager dweller.

If Swedish doesnt speak english good then probably i dont think there is no any good english speaker non native..., well, like in most countries i said above previous page they are good at english, and yeah if you are not good how the hell you can sing metal and release album internationally and famous...bands blah

Haha, I think we are aware of the fact that we are good at english. But we still have to excuse ourselves, just to be on the safe side.
----
22.11.2013 - 16:38
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
I'd love to live in Sweden but for the life of me I'll never understand how people have the capacity to learn another language.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
22.11.2013 - 16:54
FOOCK Nam

Written by Troy Killjoy on 22.11.2013 at 16:38

I'd love to live in Sweden but for the life of me I'll never understand how people have the capacity to learn another language.

If i didnt listen to metal then my english probably wont be good, i like metal first then learning english good also cuz of an enrollment in an American college, then gradually i like western culture, now i want to live in either place of the west, of course with english speaking country, native is best... I know for those who doesnt have any interest in the West they wont learn english or any foreign language well, cuz they just want to stay in their own town, like even case of japan china korea bunch of them will never like learn english or other lang, even like good education and rich economy as japan they some doesnt have interest in learning other language. Imo in the end interest hobby and benefit strike first..
22.11.2013 - 19:23
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Juanito swedes speek englishw jit accent, BTW I have no swe english accent, I try speak more british , bt sweads has better grammer and spelling then I have
----

apos;'
[image]
22.11.2013 - 19:25
Bad English
Tage Westerlund

I did it
I learned 4 langs :p
native when I was born
rus in the streets(no typing)
eng and ger in the school and TV (even ger is out of pratice)
swe in SFI one year time + in 2 years in streetsm, listenig, talking, reapting etc
Get basic swe I need one year in komvux +3-4 months extra as my lazyness is strong
----

apos;'
[image]
22.11.2013 - 19:26
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Oh god k7 is smarter than me.
----
"Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something."
22.11.2013 - 19:31
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Troy Killjoy on 22.11.2013 at 19:26

LOL I dont think so and besides you would love Sweden we can go and watch Luleå games hehehehe (good we won yesterday agasnt Brynäs)
I think lang is more Europian think we have diferent nations, borders, of corse eng is basic but before WWII many learned german and french , roman languade speakers can get same group much easier
USA and Can is HUGE where english domain, ok California and border states is spanish, Queneck is french, but generally you live in same enviorment and hear same lang, we have borders, countries, travels, football away games, news about border lands, etc and it helps
----

apos;'
[image]
22.11.2013 - 20:02
FOOCK Nam

Written by Bad English on 22.11.2013 at 19:23

Juanito swedes speek englishw jit accent, BTW I have no swe english accent, I try speak more british , bt sweads has better grammer and spelling then I have

Actually i dont care about accent, you just throw yourself in the circumstance country then you will get that accent, i been in USA for an internship, just few months i got american english accent... and imo i have learn when i was in usa that there is no true english accent standard,... that means they wont laugh at your english accent at least in america becuz english is like global language born, mmm if you speak Italian language with russian italian accent cuz ur foreigner then u can be laughed by italian native, but if u speak english with ur like russian english accent u wont be laugh by either native english speaker, blah like english american... Just need they understand what you are meaning in ur saying... Imo language just needs to aid you survive in the specific country you can buy food, watch tv, read newspaper, working, school blah, i know only english so put me in usa i can well through there but others like norway, it still good but quite isolated to surrounding...
23.11.2013 - 01:12
no one
Account deleted
Written by Warman on 22.11.2013 at 16:16

Written by Spirit Molecule on 22.11.2013 at 10:12

A typical swedish statement. Our culture and way of living is to a large extent based on that it's ugly to claim you're good at something. You have to be humble. We're never bad at things, but we never admit to be good at something. The word "lagom", roughly translated to "moderate", is the swedish way of life.

Sounds exactly like nz, so humble. But that all goes out the window when it comes to rugby
23.11.2013 - 01:22
Warman
Erotic Stains

Actually, we don't even think about it, that we are learning a second language. We're learning english already at the age of 6-7 and till we graduate high school. And one of the reasons why swedes are so good at english is because we rarely dub english tv shows for kids.
----
23.11.2013 - 01:22
no one
Account deleted
Quote:
Written by Bad English on 22.11.2013 at 11:41

Yes since since 60's when all started Ned, Scandi, we show english programs since 60's so and all till toiday is in orignal lang, discobery, history channel, films (mainly american, but also EU since in EU is law some % must be made on another EU land and sopme % home made, so .....
Stockholm is Warman town

I live 1000km north

Landscapes, my advise tale a Stockholm-Luleå train you will see and summer midnight sun, winter frozen lakes and eternal darkness

That's what everyone says, but i fucking hate being stuck on a train, would rather be in a renter car so i can pull over to take a photo or something if i want.
I will be there autumn so not sure if i will see the midnight sun.
Sounds like your in the area i want to go. I might stop in to slap you over the head and tell you to get your gamma right, then carry on
23.11.2013 - 03:40
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Quote:
Written by Guest on 23.11.2013 at 01:22

Written by Bad English on 22.11.2013 at 11:41

Stockholm is Warman town

I live 1000km north

Landscapes, my advise tale a Stockholm-Luleå train you will see and summer midnight sun, winter frozen lakes and eternal darkness

That's what everyone says, but i fucking hate being stuck on a train, would rather be in a renter car so i can pull over to take a photo or something if i want.
I will be there autumn so not sure if i will see the midnight sun.
Sounds like your in the area i want to go. I might stop in to slap you over the head and tell you to get your gamma right, then carry on

real midnight sun is in other side of polar circle I like like 250km south but still sun is away only 2 h per night and its still light same you might like to see darkness at winter
----

apos;'
[image]
23.11.2013 - 04:22
no one
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 23.11.2013 at 03:40

same you might like to see darkness at winter

either or will be weird, whatever autumn is like i suppose. Wouldn't mind going to some historic sites as well
23.11.2013 - 15:10
3rdWorld
China was a neat

Lawl.
23.11.2013 - 15:44
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 23.11.2013 at 04:22

Written by Bad English on 23.11.2013 at 03:40

same you might like to see darkness at winter

either or will be weird, whatever autumn is like i suppose. Wouldn't mind going to some historic sites as well

autumn is tricky in norrland it can be beatiful whit leafes or rain
----

apos;'
[image]
24.11.2013 - 12:17
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Warman on 22.11.2013 at 16:16

Haha I know! I work for a Swedish company, which was the reason I stayed in Sweden for a while, and I have noticed this way of life
Also the whole hierarchy thing, it doesn't really exist. I actually really enjoy working with Swedes, they are unlike most Indians. I generally hate the work culture here.

That's just an American thing. Most countries outside the US and the UK speak at least 2 languages.
----

Last fm
Don't click here
24.11.2013 - 13:19
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Spirit Molecule on 24.11.2013 at 12:17

That's just an American thing. Most countries outside the US and the UK speak at least 2 languages.

yes since scots, welsh reject own celitc gealic or what it calls rong at these days , shame
----

apos;'
[image]
24.11.2013 - 19:11
FOOCK Nam

They speak 2 languages oh yes but i dont think they would be friendly to english speaker all time who could not speak their native tongue, mmm friendly here i mean if non of native lang you cant get closed to them like throwing 10 guys with you who are foreigner whenever talking to u they use english but between 10 of them they use their own tounge, quite feel like too solitudy and isolated... Imo if for that case you can go foreign for study and work, not like permanent or otherwise you need bunch of relative who speak your own tongue like chinese asian and yeah like most of immigrants,... Anyway like K7 case, studying Swedish lang and becoming future Sweden native tongue, blah... Yeah you cant make born native, but tongue native can get through surgery of language class.
24.11.2013 - 19:49
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist

I'm Canadian, and it's not a Canadian thing to only speak one language. That's just me.
----
25.11.2013 - 09:30
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Troy Killjoy on 24.11.2013 at 19:49

I'm Canadian, and it's not a Canadian thing to only speak one language. That's just me.

Haha, oh yeah, forgot about that, I just clubbed you with the rest of the yanks like we always do
----

Last fm
Don't click here
25.11.2013 - 15:04
Troy Killjoy
perfunctionist
Written by Spirit Molecule on 25.11.2013 at 09:30
Haha, oh yeah, forgot about that, I just clubbed you with the rest of the yanks like we always do

Goddamn Swedes and your prejudices!
----
26.11.2013 - 09:04
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.11.2013 at 15:04

Haha, I'm not Swedish. Indian here
----

Last fm
Don't click here
26.11.2013 - 12:54
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Spirit Molecule on 26.11.2013 at 09:04

Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.11.2013 at 15:04

Haha, I'm not Swedish. Indian here

Goddamn Indians and your prejudices!
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

26.11.2013 - 15:05
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 26.11.2013 at 12:54

Haha, yeah. All you white people look the same anyway
----

Last fm
Don't click here
26.11.2013 - 15:08
Marcel Hubregtse
Grumpy Old Fuck
Written by Spirit Molecule on 26.11.2013 at 15:05

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 26.11.2013 at 12:54

Haha, yeah. All you white people look the same anyway

as do half of you Indians But at least the turbans make it possible for me to distinguish two types
----
Member of the true crusade against European Flower Metal

Yesterday is dead and gone, tomorrow is out of sight
Dawn Crosby (r.i.p.)
05.04.1963 - 15.12.1996

26.11.2013 - 15:11
Spirit Molecule
spirit molecule
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 26.11.2013 at 15:08

as do half of you Indians But at least the turbans make it possible for me to distinguish two types

Hahahaha. Well sometimes people mix up africans and south indians too.
Weird looking black man or random south indian
----

Last fm
Don't click here