Metal Storm logo
Snakes On a Plane

23.08.2006 - 04:58
Sepulchral Oath
Account deleted
Who actually went out and watched this movie? I'm sure everyone knows, as it was one of the most hyped-up movies on the internet recently, that its about...well...snakes on a plane. I went and watched it the day after its release and found it to be quite entertaining. I, as well as everyone else i know who has seen it, went into it thinking it would be amazing because of how terrible it would be, but ended up finding it a fairly good film. Some of the snake killings were hilarious, and I plan on seeing the movie again some time in the near future.
23.08.2006 - 05:58
LethargyMan

Snakes on a Plane was just 90 minutes of peoply dying and Samuel L. Jackson yelling as loudly as possible...

... and frankly, that's all you really need.

Also, when the snake bit that woman's tit. True artistry.
----
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
24.08.2006 - 01:13
Stigmatized
Damn...I've been wanting to see this for awhile....I need to get some friends together and go see it.
24.08.2006 - 01:27
Damnated
Churchburner
I must see this movie, as Jackson got me all exited about it, in his speach at the mtv Movie Awards. The title is pretty dumb, though.
----
Blessed is he that murders Christ in himself and in his fellow men.

Written by TheBigRossowski on 10.02.2009 at 16:01

if my wife and I can't conceive, I want a medical shipment of your sperm so our baby will be just like you.
28.08.2006 - 04:16
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I saw this movie against my will, but I was glad I did. It's either an extremely well-written movie with intended cliches and satire, or it's just so badly made that it's hilarious. Whatever the case, it's a great movie.
29.08.2006 - 04:14
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
I really don't want to see it. I mean, how did the snakes got into the plane? All I can think is because some terrorist attack because I don't think they've got there naturally. But anyway, can someone answer me that? How the snakes get into the plane? Maybe if I know that I might see it... Or maybe not.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

http://jonas-bs.deviantart.com My dA, mainly photography, go check it out!
29.08.2006 - 04:21
Sepulchral Oath
Account deleted
Written by +{Jonas}+ on 29.08.2006 at 04:14

I really don't want to see it. I mean, how did the snakes got into the plane? All I can think is because some terrorist attack because I don't think they've got there naturally. But anyway, can someone answer me that? How the snakes get into the plane? Maybe if I know that I might see it... Or maybe not.

Wouldnt that be the point of watching the movie?

The writers of the script would have to be complete idiots not to answer that question in the film.
29.08.2006 - 05:11
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by Guest on 29.08.2006 at 04:21

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 29.08.2006 at 04:14

Wouldnt that be the point of watching the movie?

The writers of the script would have to be complete idiots not to answer that question in the film.

Well yes... But I just don't know... I saw the trailer... and I found it so damn stupid! C'mon! Snakes on a plane, it sounds so foolish! So I want to know if it's worth to spend my money and my time watching it.
----
"Nobody wants to be the weird kid, you just end up being the weird kid. You don't know how you ended up getting there" - Rob Zombie

29.08.2006 - 05:29
LethargyMan

Written by +{Jonas}+ on 29.08.2006 at 05:11
... I just don't know... I saw the trailer... and I found it so damn stupid! C'mon! Snakes on a plane, it sounds so foolish! So I want to know if it's worth to spend my money and my time watching it.

That's just the thing though. It's a stupid little romp about a completely implausable situation without anything close to a cohesive plotline. It's a film that's rather poorly acted and written, with a great emphasis on displaying the great variety of violent deaths. It's dreck - no intellectual merit backing it up at all...

... and yet that's precisely the point of the film! It's something of the "so bad it's good" fare.
----
Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.
By the sword we seek peace, but peace only under liberty.
30.08.2006 - 01:17
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I would never pay money to see this movie...here's the reason:
Written by LethargyMan on 23.08.2006 at 05:58

90 minutes of peoply dying and Samuel L. Jackson yelling as loudly as possible...

That seems like a pretty pointless plot...

The plot seems to me as being just 'la de da de da...OMG! A SNAKE! WE GOTTA GET OFF THIS PLANE!'
30.08.2006 - 05:10
Sepulchral Oath
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 30.08.2006 at 01:17

I would never pay money to see this movie...here's the reason:
Written by LethargyMan on 23.08.2006 at 05:58

90 minutes of peoply dying and Samuel L. Jackson yelling as loudly as possible...

That seems like a pretty pointless plot...

The plot seems to me as being just 'la de da de da...OMG! A SNAKE! WE GOTTA GET OFF THIS PLANE!'

Thats exactly why the movie is awesome, because the plot is so ridiculous.

Also its more like "OMG! A *MOTHAFUCKIN* SNAKE! WE GOTTA GET OFF THIS *MOTHAFUCKIN* PLANE!"
30.08.2006 - 20:13
Kap'N Korrupt
Account deleted
I can see this movie being a keeper because of how bad it is...being remembered for something that you did that was so intentionally bad is seen as genuis in a lot of cases...I did download the movie and I will watch it...
04.09.2006 - 22:30
Icewings
La Luna
Really?you guys would recomend me to go see it ?I mean some days before I thought was with this movie , everyone talks about it and I saw the comercial and I was like uhmmm but well I guess I don't know maybe is fun to watch it I'll see , after all I like cheesey/crazy movies , liek the attack of the evil tomatoes or something like that LOL .....
----

Metalheads for Black Lives and Land Back
08.09.2006 - 09:19
KamikazeChicken
Account deleted
This is the best movie I have ever paid to have seen. Seriously.
11.09.2006 - 17:10
Valar
IndianSteel
This movie was amazing i mean it was highly entertaining and i was laughing in most of the seens wonder why its genre is mentioned thriller/horror.
Nevertheless Must Watch movie!!
----
"It's a dangerous business, going out of your door, You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." - J.R.R. Tolkien, "Three Is Company," The Lord of the Rings
21.09.2006 - 16:50
Basso
Account deleted
Im totally looking forward to see it. im DLing it now
24.05.2007 - 20:47
ToCSiN
Account deleted
This movie is cool, what i like about it that it mixed the 2 phobias i have Snakes and Air Planes .... plus: am a big fan of S.L.Jakson
Recommanded movie
22.06.2007 - 15:01
Infurnace

A friend from school told me about this movie, and he said that it absolutly was the worst movie he had ever seen. I myself haven't seen it yet, maybe I will, but I'm not sure what to think about the movie. The title sounds really stupid, but hey, maybe the movie is great, I don't know.
25.06.2007 - 09:01
Judas
The Amputator
I saw it (not at the cinema, though) just because it had Samuel L. Jackson in it, that guy is possibly the coolest dude in America. "I've had it with these motherfuckin' snakes on this motherfuckin' plane!" Priceless.

In all seriousness, it's not as crap as the title sounds, and Samuel L. Jackson makes this otherwise average film into a masterpiece.
----
"Once the game is over, the king and the pawn both go back into the same box."
17.09.2007 - 00:52
Remus

Man, when i heard about this i thought "What a stupid name for a movie". Then i saw the cast and i mean if it has Samuel Jackson in it it must be good, right? I also thought that it could be one of those movies with a stupid title but excellent content.

Man, was i wrong. It's one of the worst pieces of cinematography i've ever seen. The story-line is absolutely banal . IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT LOOK AWAY if a terrorist wants you dead, he could either kill you or pay someone to do it. Not release snakes on a plane, piss them off by spraying pheromones on them, and then hope that they will kill everyone including the desired target.

It has some really cheesey moments, such as the scene where the army-sergeant assures his two kids before take-off that everything will be ok.

The FX could have been much better than the half-baked snake graphics featured - i thought this was a high budget movie.

Overall, this was terrible, if you haven't watched it yet, don't waste yo' do' on renting it!
----
Procrastinate, NOW!
17.09.2007 - 17:37
legend_destroyer
Account deleted
lol this is possibly one of the worst movies I have ever seen in my life, and that truly is an acoomplishment considering all the crap I watch, like Dr chopper, gangs of the dead, route 666, wrong turn, and about a thousand other horrible movies.
28.09.2007 - 02:46
Shellshock14
Account deleted
fuckin GAYEST MOVIE OF THE SUMMER.I prefered the parts when they were just boarding the plane,then watching their asses be eaten unrealisticaly by huge oversized snakes.it was total bullshit!
20.10.2007 - 02:35
BurbotsRevenge
Foetal Butchery
not much to say about this movie - its was so freakin bad! worst movie ive seen in ages - if u havent seen it, DONT! its awful
----
Dark death metal from Sydney: https://www.facebook.com/GolgothanRemains
03.11.2007 - 05:10
baldur

man after reading your posts im lucky to never have seen that film^^
13.11.2007 - 02:31
+{Jonas}+
I R Serious Cat
Written by baldur on 03.11.2007 at 05:10

man after reading your posts im lucky to never have seen that film^^

hehe that makes us two. I'm glad I didin't see it, and probably never will.
----

26.11.2007 - 09:02
Oracle
Orcinus
What is this movie? i mean ive heard of but havent heard what its about. is it a movie worth seeing?
02.12.2007 - 17:30
Remus

^Just read the above 6 posts.

P.S How the hell did a movie like this get it's own thread? It's really amazing...
----
Procrastinate, NOW!