Children Of The Dark Waters
Before The Bleeding Sun
Vilda Mannu
Sinner's Serenade

Total votes: 19
18.08.2010 - 13:48
Reza
Account deleted
IMO Chaotic Beauty and A Virgin And A Whore both are great albums but I voted for A Virgin And A Whore. I really enjoyed it and my favorite ETOS song "The River Flows Frozen" is in this album.
18.08.2010 - 22:04
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its hard choose between 1th 4, because I like those most, same like pic up fav Paradise Lost 1th 4 albums. same here cant choose
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
19.08.2010 - 13:42
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Bad English on 18.08.2010 at 22:04

Its hard choose between 1th 4, because I like those most, same like pic up fav Paradise Lost 1th 4 albums. same here cant choose

In your opinion all of them have the same quality?
19.08.2010 - 14:51
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Guest on 19.08.2010 at 13:42

Written by Bad English on 18.08.2010 at 22:04

In your opinion all of them have the same quality?

Yes
----

apos;'
[image]
19.08.2010 - 22:34
F.S

I'm a big fan of Symphonic Power Metal. Children Of The Dark Waters !
19.08.2010 - 23:47
Mikyz

Easily A Virgin and a Whore, a mix between Extreme Power and Melodic Death Metal, combining both serenity and chaos, not to mention the brilliant cover of Edge of Sanity's Black Tears.
----
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
20.08.2010 - 01:19
Reza
Account deleted
Written by F.S on 19.08.2010 at 22:34

I don't like ETOS in this style. IMO they have gone the wrong way exactly like Kalmah.

My List :

1. A Virgin And A Whore
2. Chaotic Beauty
3. Sinner's Serenade
4. Vilda Mannu
5. Before The Bleeding Sun
6. Children Of The Dark Waters
20.08.2010 - 06:09
JohnWayneGacy666

1. A Virgin And A Whore
20.08.2010 - 12:32
F.S

Written by Guest on 20.08.2010 at 01:19

I don't like ETOS in this style. IMO they have gone the wrong way exactly like Kalmah.

My List :

1. A Virgin And A Whore
2. Chaotic Beauty
3. Sinner's Serenade
4. Vilda Mannu

WHY?!
20.08.2010 - 16:56
Reza
Account deleted
Written by F.S on 20.08.2010 at 12:32

My List :

1. A Virgin And A Whore
2. Chaotic Beauty
3. Sinner's Serenade
4. Vilda Mannu

WHY?!

IMO After 2 great albums (Chaotic Beauty and A Virgin And A Whore) changing the style wasn't a perfect decision for them because when a band releases some great albums and then changes their style, most ppl compare them with the past and if they can't do like before, after some works they will turn into an average band. Usually after any change, the first album won't be so bad (Before The Bleeding Sun for ETOS) but after that, the situation will be very different for the band.
21.08.2010 - 04:54
Wishmaster
Account deleted
A Virgin And A Whore, definitely. It's just their best style. They actually perfected it in that album. Intros are just awesome!
22.08.2010 - 13:41
F.S

Written by Guest on 20.08.2010 at 16:56

Written by F.S on 20.08.2010 at 12:32

My List :

1. A Virgin And A Whore
2. Chaotic Beauty
3. Sinner's Serenade
4. Vilda Mannu

WHY?!

IMO After 2 great albums (Chaotic Beauty and A Virgin And A Whore) changing the style wasn't a perfect decision for them because when a band releases some great albums and then changes their style, most ppl compare them with the past and if they can't do like before, after some works they will turn into an average band. Usually after any change, the first album won't be so bad (Before The Bleeding Sun for ETOS) but after that, the situation will be very different for the band.

well. but imo they are still a good band.
01.09.2010 - 11:28
Jason W.
Razorbliss
My favorite will always be Vilda Mannu. It's got the most of the intricate riffs that made me listen to the band on repeat, and the least of the melodic keys, which I still think are mismatched against the vocals. I really enjoy this band so it's not as much a criticism (well, I still don't like Before the Bleeding Sun) as it is that it's the guitar riffs on tracks like "Coronach" and "Burning Flames' Embrace" that are the band's most unique
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
06.09.2010 - 15:32
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Mikyz on 19.08.2010 at 23:47

Easily A Virgin and a Whore, a mix between Extreme Power and Melodic Death Metal, combining both serenity and chaos, not to mention the brilliant cover of Edge of Sanity's Black Tears.

But Black Tears is in Chaotic Beauty album !
07.09.2010 - 00:48
Mikyz

Written by Guest on 06.09.2010 at 15:32

That's right, my mistake. But A Virgin and a Whore remains at the top of my ETOS album list, however Black Tears is imo their best cover song.
----
Laugh and the world laughs with you. Weep and you weep alone.
07.09.2010 - 12:11
Reza
Account deleted
Written by Mikyz on 07.09.2010 at 00:48

Written by Guest on 06.09.2010 at 15:32

That's right, my mistake. But A Virgin and a Whore remains at the top of my ETOS album list, however Black Tears is imo their best cover song.

yes it's a good cover song but I like "As I Die" too.
08.09.2010 - 17:47
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its time to deal whit this today I listen all ETOS albums incloodet new one
Here is order

1)Chaotic Beauty - because female beck vocalist make some magic there, awesome feelings into music, emeotions and it gives enegry, I wanna see pic of beck vocalist also my fav songs Bride Of The Crimson Sea and Black Tears (even orginal verse is better)

2)Villa Mannu - good one, mainly because mys ecend fav song Nightwind's Lullaby is into album, also good one

3)Sinner's Serenade - Cant say much, good one, album album, all album is good, but I cant put in higher

4)Children Of The Dark Waters - awesome, for nowdays, good come beck, good album, powerfull, even time do changes for mussicans, and muisc, its still good, also calm/clean vocals are into it

5)A Virgin And A Whore - Last og OLD ETOS and when Im listen it its sadness there, feels like time will change, something becaim to end, something good will be gone , but I love so much title

6)Before The Bleeding Sun - nothing special, seems thay want come beck, but there is no any inspirations for it but need for media
----

apos;'
[image]
08.09.2010 - 19:36
FOOCK Nam

Written by Guest on 18.08.2010 at 13:48

IMO Chaotic Beauty and A Virgin And A Whore both are great albums but I voted for A Virgin And A Whore. I really enjoyed it and my favorite ETOS song "The River Flows Frozen" is in this album.

It is very excellent song . Could you recommend any similar songs if any (from any band or ETOS) ?
08.09.2010 - 22:01
Reza
Account deleted
Written by FOOCK Nam on 08.09.2010 at 19:36

Written by Guest on 18.08.2010 at 13:48

It is very excellent song . Could you recommend any similar songs if any (from any band or ETOS) ?

Well, IMO "End Of The Road" (Sentenced - 2005 - The Funeral Album) is a nice song too.

This is my top 10 ETOS songs :

1. The River Flows Frozen
2. Autumn's Grief
3. Aurora Borealis
4. Bride Of The Crimson Sea
5. Prophetian
6. Nightwind's Lullaby
7. Heart of Wilderness
8. Sweet Lilith Of My Dreams
9. Law Of The Flames
10. Sea of whispers