Metal Storm logo
Suicidal Angels - Sign With NoiseArt Records

Official press release

The thrash metal sensation from Greece - Suicidal Angels - have inked a deal with NoiseArt Records. The winner of the Rock The Nation awards 2009, which was presented by magazines from all over Europe, such as Metal Hammer (D, ITA, GR, ES), Terrorizer UK, Rock Tribune B, Scream No, Metallian F and Spark CZ - the four have found themselves a perfect home as the label is a division of Rock The Nation, which also does the booking for the band! Now with joined forces and with full force, after a very successful year 2010, the Greek thrash metal tank has now also finished work on their third longplayer called Dead Again. The amazing cover artwork was done by Ed Repka (Megadeth, Death and more) and will be revealed next week!

With Dead Again the band has again taken thrash metal to another level - tight, aggressive, fast and old school as fuck! That´s how they do it! The release date is scheduled for November 19th and Suicidal Angels will be touring Europe alongside Kreator, Exodus and Death Angel on the so-called Thrashfest Tour 2010! Thrash 'til death!

Considering all this, the band is set to conquer the world with their old school and aggressive balls-to-the-wall thrashing metal madness!

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Suicidal Angels
Posted: 25.08.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 14 users
26.08.2010 - 09:37
Deadmeat
Necrobutcher
Thats good news. i am not the greatest fan of the band but i am really glad when i see a new act working hard and creating new music as often as most bands used to in the previous years. to be honest i dont like it when a band releases it's debut and the 2nd album comes after 3 years for example...
----
Υou've sold your human essence to the cold world of dead and empty things... You're SOLD!

Hits total: 2059 | This month: 3