Metal Storm logo
October Falls

27.08.2010 - 22:57
The Turbanator

Anyone heard of this band? Heard their latest album, A Collapse of Faith.

Really is good. Recommended!
----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
27.08.2010 - 22:57
The Turbanator

----
In the name of forests; In the name of stars; In the name of all the seas; In the name of storms... Proud sons of ancient nation; Proud sons of sacred song in the wind; Proud sons behind a mirror of ice who told... Fathers of the icy age!!
27.08.2010 - 23:22
!J.O.O.E.!
Account deleted
Not a bad band from what I remember, wasn't all that taken with the new album but I listened to the previous one a while back. Wouldn't this be more suitable for the melodic thread? They aren't really extreme.
28.08.2010 - 01:16
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Its good band, I know, it havnt hear lats one, but i have hear all myspace songs some time ago, gonna check out maybe there from new album and dude in listen, you shood edd myspace link not youtube, since it is not best place for listen such bands
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
28.08.2010 - 06:41
Archetype

Awesome band or one-man-band I should say. Whether it's the softer more neofolk-oriented releases such as Marras or the more extreme releases like the recent A Collapse of Faith, I think that it's all fantastically executed with a nice atmosphere.
08.09.2010 - 04:14
Sweet Leaf

I love this band, both the most "extreme" works and the acoustic ones (Marras, Tuoni, Sarastus). My favorites albums are The Womb of Primordial Nature (pretty similar to A Collapse of Faith) and Marras, the first I knew. I find Marras particularly suitable for listening to it in autumn, when I go for a walk for example... Very nice atmosphere, indeed.