Metal Storm logo
Kamelot - New Video Online

"The Great Pandemonium, the new video from US metallers Kamelot, can be viewed at this location. The video was shot in Sweden and directed by Owe Lingvall of Village Road Films.

"The Great Pandemonium" comes off the band's forthcoming album, Poetry For The Poisoned, which will be released in Europe on September 10 through earMUSIC/Edel. Everything you need to know about this album was previously reported here, here and here.

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Kamelot
Posted: 02.09.2010 by Zhao

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 21   [ 2 ignored ]   Visited by: 207 users
02.09.2010 - 02:08
farfaramir

Roy Khan, the tentacle king of the zombie city... XD

Excellent video, good song.
02.09.2010 - 02:19
WorpeX
Made of Metal
As always, Kamelot doesn't disappoint! Cool video, good song!
02.09.2010 - 02:48
iaberis
Advice Troll
I like the oriental sound of it! reminds me of Prince of Persia
----
Bitch! Please
02.09.2010 - 03:38
prk

Oh god why the lipstick?
----
well that's just like... your opinion, man...
02.09.2010 - 05:16
Wishmaster
Account deleted
I really like the video.
02.09.2010 - 07:08
Thanntos

Video is cheesy, but song is pretty kick ass.
----
I will kill you so hard you will die to death.
02.09.2010 - 08:28
BudDa

The first clip I saw of Roy..I almost said out loud "Shagrath?"..
Anyway, the video is cool..the song?..will take me sometime to warm up to
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
02.09.2010 - 09:49
Shankao

Average
02.09.2010 - 11:20
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Written by iaberis on 02.09.2010 at 02:48

I like the oriental sound of it! reminds me of Prince of Persia

Ahah Indeed! I like when they put on a certain sound from a specific culture (Karma, Nights of Arabia).

About the song itself... it's weird the fact that Khan only sings in the chorus (at least with his normal voice), I don't like the whisper thing in the first verse. Other than that, everything looks good. Different, but good. It reminds me of March of Mephisto with a touch of Rule the World.
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
02.09.2010 - 11:25
Locke
Account deleted
I was wondering if that was Glenn Barry with dreads for a minute there, but I guess they got a new bass player. That's too bad. Slick video. Looks like they're taking it in a more gothic inspired direction this time around but it still sounds good.
02.09.2010 - 12:45
Lachy
Account deleted
Every album the band has released has been solid, and i doubt this one will be any different
02.09.2010 - 13:12
dragonfire1603

I like the song, but the vid... meh
02.09.2010 - 13:31
Abattoir

Nothing special to see, or listen....
02.09.2010 - 13:54
Dark Cornatus
Powerslave
Wow, i'm usually the one to bitch about videos and how they are not entertaining, but that was pretty cool. Only Edenbridge's latest video i have thoroughly enjoyed this year.Weird as fuck, but awesome. The song is brilliant too, beats everything from their last album.
02.09.2010 - 15:55
Jason W.
Razorbliss
This is kind of awesome! More than excited to see them on the 17th now
----
"After silence that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music." - Aldous Huxley
02.09.2010 - 16:26
Ag Fox
Angel No More
Wow.... awesome video! It really adds to the atmosphere
I like the song. Though it did not make me sit up, but the new album is promising judging by this song alone.
----
loves 小巫
02.09.2010 - 19:34
4look4rd
The Sasquatch
Cool video, but I don't really like the song. I miss their well-crafted power metal.
----
02.09.2010 - 20:57
Baz Anderson

Didn't particularly like song or video. Never have liked this band though.
03.09.2010 - 00:20
Enissa

Awesome video and song.... though when I first saw it, I thought why shagrath is on the screen...!!!
09.09.2010 - 17:43
ErnilEnNaur
Account deleted
It was cool in the beginning, boring in the middle and useless at the end. Kamelot hasn't been the same since The Black Halo, but this sucked more than I could have ever feared. It's the kind of song that Youngblood can cough up in his sleep, no effort, no inspiration. Before you take me on on everything I have said, go listen to TBH from beginning to end, heck, go listen to Epica or Karma and you'll see what I mean.
17.09.2010 - 08:49
AngelofDeth
Cyborg Raptor
Awsome video, looks like they put alot of time and money into it. The song though.... feels like its missing something. not enough energy, power, kindof an anti climatic song in general. it feels like its building up to something but the it never delivers. pretty dissapointing
----
pewpew.. gotcha

Hits total: 3810 | This month: 7