Metal Storm logo
Pathosray - Part Ways With Guitarist, Replacement Announced

Italian metallers Pathosray have issued the following update on their MySpace blog:

"Due to artistic differences, guitarist Alessio Velliscig and Pathosray have decided to part ways on good terms. The band wishes Alessio the best in his future endeavors and would like to thank him for the memorable experiences during the past three years of working together.

We have exciting news of welcoming the new Pathosray guitarist, Antonio Petris!

Antonio has been working with Pathosray's bassist, Fabio D'Amore, for a few years now on several projects. The band found he brought a level of energy and artistic contribution that will be useful to the creation of the upcoming album.

Antonio comments, "I am given this great opportunity to join a band like Pathosray and I am really happy about the way we started working together! I am definitely thankful to the guys for giving me this chance - playing with these musicians puts me in a higher gear and I am sure that they will certainly give me a lot of satisfaction in the future!"

On the band's MySpace, there are photos posted from the very first live show Antonio played with the band on 31/07/2010.

So please take a moment to welcome Antonio into the Pathosray family!

News and new live gigs will soon be announced."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Pathosray
Posted: 06.09.2010 by White Winter Sun

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 1   Visited by: 6 users
09.09.2010 - 07:09
demonsarising

Sons of the Sunless sky was amazing! I hope this new album will rock even more.

Hits total: 2166 | This month: 3