Metal Storm logo
Negator

13.09.2010 - 01:09
Sulac
I'm surprised at how unkown this band is. I was introduced to them by my friend (the same one who got me into metal) and I must say, Old Black is, along with Summoning's Dul Guldur, the best black metal I've heard. I don't know if this band is considered bad or just unkown, so I thought I'd go ahead and create a topic for them to either hear your opinions or to try to get word out about them.
13.09.2010 - 01:29
RavenKing
I checked this band already a while ago. Imo, it's not bad but I have no intention to buy their albums, as I think I already have much better albums in my (Black Metal) collection.
I think the band is pretty much unknown. I don't think they're considered bad.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
09.04.2011 - 00:33
Void_Eater
Account deleted
Original? Not in the least. Good? Hell yes. It's nice to hear bands that just go for a strictly old school sound and pull it off nicley.
24.05.2011 - 04:31
I love Old Black, it's one of my favorite black metal albums too. Just finished listening to Die Eisernen Verse, which is also a really good album by them.
25.08.2011 - 23:02
Sulac
Just wrote an Old Black review. Anyone catch them at Wacken?
28.08.2011 - 04:06
BeastOfMetal456
Account deleted
Written by Sulac on 25.08.2011 at 23:02

Just wrote an Old Black review. Anyone catch them at Wacken?

Is Negator satanic?
28.08.2011 - 08:10
Sulac
Definitely not.
27.09.2011 - 15:43
BudDa
elite
I have never listened to their previous works. Got in through Panzer Metal. Awesome album that. A ferocious brutally fast album but with superb technique and precise-damn-good riffing! I have just read your review about "Old Black" and looks something different(compared to Panzer Metal) so will definitely check it out.
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
16.02.2012 - 17:53
Sulac
Now that Nachtgarm covers vox for Dark Funeral now, I'm curious to see if Negator'll see any change.