Metal Storm logo
Conspiracy Theories

Original post

Posted by Zombie, 13.09.2010 - 05:43
Conspiracy Theories;

Questions arise after every major war, disaster, catastrophe, assassination, and world events. The unorthodox explanations, the ones that intellects come up with after the 'official' statement is usually too retarded to be true, or when it seems to serve greatly the interest of a faction over the other, a faction making profit out of the disaster and the misery of others. This 'alternative' explanations are commonly known as 'conspiracy theories', and the mainstream media has mutilated, disfigured, and probably raped the image of conspiracy theorists, portraying them as crazy, paranoid, freaks, usually fat basement-dwelling losers (dont ask me, go watch the movies), overall resulting in a mass drift-away of the public opinion to these theories. And the intellect that thought outside of the box, and defied the official stories, is now a conspiracy theorist who is left to howl like dogs, without anyone really paying attention to him.

Conspiracy theories vary, but almost all of them agree and find common ground on one thing, the truth is not what you see, or what is conveniently revealed to you by the mainstream media while at the comfort of your own home sitting on a couch. Conspiracy theories instead search for what organization, person, or country who has made the most out of this 'incident', and start their search there.. as a person profiting from someone else's misery, what would stop him from causing that misery for profit and personal gain? morals maybe, competition-ethics? religious teachings? we all know we live in a god-forsaken business run world where dog eats dog, and nothing's sacred anymore, except money and power of course.

some of the most well-known conspiracy theories include (and if you are a fan of thrash metal then you've probably come across some of these in the lyrics), such as: The Kennedy Assassination, The New World Order, The 9/11 Conspiracy, HAARP and Haiti's Earthquake and the Tsunami, The Federal Reserve cartel and the World Bank and the International Monetary Fund (IMF), the Hydro-car and the Clean Energy fossil-Fuel Substitutes, the RFID Tracking Chip, World War II (Pearl Harbor), Malcom X Asssination, AIDS, Swine-Flu Pandemic, and lots more.

So, discuss the concept as a whole of conspiracy theories, and if the conspiracy theorists and their independent media (notably: www.wikileaks.com) could be the new media-substitute .. and if interested you could discuss each theory independently, and if a certain theory is popular enough, the creation of a separate thread for it is encouraged.

It's time to wake up, who's in?
18.03.2020 - 18:37
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 18.03.2020 at 16:07

Written by Bad English on 18.03.2020 at 14:08

If it's True we know where corona came from

Everyone knows the location of Wuhan virus. I don't think it shouldn't be part of any conspiracy when it says it's a massive leak from Wuhan lab.

Is this

Have you though Why so sudden when ebola reached europé we had some cure, if it would stay in afrika we never would find an cure
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
31.12.2020 - 16:56
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
KLAUS MEINE Says Rumor That CIA Wrote SCORPIONS' 'Wind Of Change' Shows How Powerful Music Can Be

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/klaus-meine-says-rumor-that-cia-wrote-scorpions-wind-of-change-shows-how-powerful-music-can-be/
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
15.01.2022 - 21:21
Joppe
Steelemeister

This was a good touch
----
My vision is augmented