Metal Storm logo
Dream Theater - Video Teaser Of Forthcoming DVD Online

As previously reported, Dream Theater will release their new DVD on August, 29th entitled Score via Rhono Records. The band has posted online a video teaser on Amazon.com: click one of the following links to view:

High Bandwidth

Low Bandwidth

The 3-CD and 2-DVD sets will be available seperately. Both versions will contain the entire 20th Anniversary World Tour grand finale recorded live at Radio City Music Hall in New York City on April 1st 2006 (nearly 3 hours of music - over 90 minutes of which was performed with a full orchestra). The DVD will also contain a one hour Documentary tracking the entire career of the band from the very beginnings at the Berklee College Of Music in 1985 all the way to the Radio City Music Hall grand finale. Including rare never before seen footage and interviews with current and previous members of the band. Also included on the DVD are several live bonus tracks from through the years taken from drummer Mike Portnoy's Archives. Final details as to the complete track list are pending, but the set list on the night the show was recorded was as follows.

Set #1: (Band Only) - 'The Root Of All Evil', 'I Walk Beside You', 'Another Won', 'Afterlife', 'Under A Glass Moon', 'Innocence Faded', 'Raise The Knife', 'The Spirit Carries On'.

Set #2: (Band and Orchestra) - 'Six Degrees Of Inner Turbulence', 'Vacant', 'The Answer Lies Within', 'Sacrificed Sons', 'Octavarium'

Encore: (Band and Orchestra): 'Metropolis'

Source: dreamtheater.net
Band profile: Dream Theater
Posted: 25.08.2006 by Døc

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 1 user
25.08.2006 - 16:51
nb

I want to see this Dvd.
25.08.2006 - 18:55
Dane Train
Beers & Kilts
I have already heard the music from the album. I cannot wait to see it. Several friends of mine were at the show and said it was the best Dream Theater has ever been.
----
(space for rent)
25.08.2006 - 22:06
tulkas
el parcero
I just can't wait to have that dvd!! I've always wanted to see them perform with an orchestra
----
love is like a jar of shit with a strawberry on top
26.08.2006 - 17:12
Arian Totalis
The Philosopher
Definitely going on my priorities list.
----
"For the Coward there is no Life
For the hero there is No Death"
-Kakita Toshimoko

"The Philosopher, you know so much about nothing at all." _Chuck Schuldiner.

Hits total: 2455 | This month: 20