Metal Storm logo
Goatwhore - Will Enter The Studio In 2011

Official Press Release

After a very successful run on this summer's Ozzfest, New Orleans, Louisiana's sons of American no-frills black metal meets death and roll Goatwhore will be once again hitting the road in support of their current album Carving Out The Eyes Of God, which came out in June 2009. Starting on September 22 in Raleigh, NC at Volume 11, Goatwhore will be joining label mates The Absence for 6 dates and will head straight into the start of The Black Dahlia Murder tour that kicks off on September 28 in Columbus OH at Skully's. Shortly after the tour alongside fellow label mates The Black Dahlia Murder, Goatwhore will be ending a very successful year of touring by joining Watain and Black Anvil for a tour that takes the band across the US throughout the month of November. Shortly after Goatwhore finishes up their run with Watain and Black Anvil, the band will be entering the studio to begin recording their 5th full-length album, and 3rd for Metal Blade Records. More details on the studio and the new material will be made available over the coming months on Metal Blade's and Goatwhore's sites.

"Just when one tour comes to an end another few step into place. We have, as always, put an extreme effort on touring for each release we put out. Our most current release, Carving Out The Eyes Of God, is no exception and has brought us on many great touring adventures. Just returning home from Ozzfest 2010 we find ourselves locking in the rest of the year with two excellent tours. First, alongside our good friends in The Black Dahlia Murder, then a final end of the year outing with the black art of Watain. The Ozzfest experience was a great thing to be a part of. Playing and hanging with good friends and the bonus of watching some legendary musicians that have influenced us from our earlier metal years. We are looking forward to finishing up the year and getting things rolling for the next release. Hope to see everyone on the road in the next couple of months" comments vocalist Ben Falgoust.

Drummer Zack Simmons adds: "this has been a great time touring for this record. We've been very fortunate to been included on a lot of good tours. It was an honor to be included on Ozzfest once again. We are very confident and determined to deliver another killer record and tour our asses off again, as we always do! Stay fuck!!! Stay thirsty, my friends! P.S. Be careful where you store your sewing needles. You never know what can happen..."

Source: blogs.myspace.com
Band profile: Goatwhore
Posted: 15.09.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 2   Visited by: 38 users
15.09.2010 - 21:50
Boxcar Willy
yr a kook
Hmmm.
----
14:22 - Marcel Hubregtse
I do your mum

DESTROY DRUM TRIGGERS
15.09.2010 - 22:35
Lit. Metalhead
Account deleted
I, for one, am looking forward to it. I LOVED these guys at Ozzfest, and will give it a listen to when it comes out.

Hits total: 2933 | This month: 5