Metal Storm logo
Illnath - Unleash First Ever Video

"Ravenous Crows", the first ever professional music video done by Danish black metallers Illnath is now available for viewing below. The video was done by "Mad Mob Productions".

Source: youtube.com
Band profile: Illnath
Posted: 23.09.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 33 users
23.09.2010 - 16:17
GT
Coffee!!
Like most music videos it's not very good. I like the music and some of the vocals. Not a big fan of his shrieking
----

Dreams are made so we don't get bored when we sleep
23.09.2010 - 17:53
Geist

It's about time they released something. Illnath's last release was well over 4 years ago. They're a good band, though his vocals seem to have suffered a bit through out the years.
23.09.2010 - 19:04
Windrider
Raureif
Now THIS is the voice of mickey mouse...
I guess he wants to sound like Dani Filth... but didnt realize thats impossible...
Quite good music though imo, I really like it and the voice is somehow good though...
25.09.2010 - 12:21
Abattoir

So this song is coming from their upcoming stuff...well it's not impressing, that's for sure. Though generally I like most of their music, but this song doesn't have any positive affect on me, as well as the video.
27.09.2010 - 19:46
bluegreengod
Account deleted
That's a pretty good song. Can't way for the new album. Second Skin is going to be
a tough act to follow, though!
06.12.2010 - 21:50
Dark Blood
The Avenger
Damn, I missed this one! The song is pretty good, they kept their symphonic elements. I love that.
Btw, when is the album coming out? I can't find any info on that...
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.

Hits total: 2487 | This month: 6