Metal Storm logo
Rob Zombie - New Track Online

Rob Zombie has premiered the track "Everything Is Boring" on ARTISTdirect.com. The track features Joey Jordison of Slipknot bashing behind the kit, John 5 ripping on the axe and Piggy D holding the bass groove. It's one of Zombie's most explosive and engaging salvos ever. The track is available on the special edition of Hellbilly Deluxe 2 hitting shelves on September 28 via Roadrunner Records. The special edition offers two other songs with Jordison on drums "Michael" and "Devil's Hole Girls and the big Revolution" as well as a documentary entitled Transylvania Transmissions. Of course, there's also "Everything is Boring"

Rob checks in:"It's such a funny phrase, but I often end up saying, 'Jesus Christ, everything is so fucking boring," laughs Zombie. "When I'm flipping TV channels or doing anything, I find myself saying that a lot. I thought, 'Alright, I'll make a song out of it.'"

Source: artistdirect.com
Band profile: Rob Zombie
Posted: 26.09.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 6   Visited by: 96 users
26.09.2010 - 11:56
WorpeX
Made of Metal
While its possible that the Star One track tainted my listening senses to make everything else sound like crap in comparison, this song is... well, crap, in my opinion. Nothing really surprising though coming from Rob Zombie. His inspiration (as made obvious by the last paragraph) has been lacking since Sinister Urge.
26.09.2010 - 23:25
I_Die_Often

Everything Rob Zombie makes is boring!
They all sound the same to me, he needs to resurrect White Zombie or something!
----
Old enough to be your Daddy... speaking of which... you look familiar... do I know your mother???
27.09.2010 - 05:10
Got Mayhem?

Meh, boring. I think the only song I like by Rob is Dragula, which is sick for driving and stuff like that.
----
27.09.2010 - 10:42
LeChron James
Helvetesfossen
I didn't even know rob zombie was still relevant. I figured he was riding off the royalties from the video games that featured his music.
----
Kick Ass, Die Young

Less is More
Stay Pure
Stay Poor

Music was my life, music brought me to life and music is how I will be remembered long after I leave this life. When I die there will be a final waltz in my head that only I can hear.
27.09.2010 - 16:30
Bas
Retired Staff
Horrible track, pretty boring indeed.
----
BAS - Beautifully Accented Sexiness
27.09.2010 - 17:20
Tapyoh

Who's interested in?

Hits total: 2818 | This month: 3