Metal Storm logo
Cradle Of Filth - Check Out The New Video

The new Cradle Of Filth video for "Forgive Me Father (I Have Sinned)" is now available on the band's MySpace page and of course below.

"Forgive Me Father (I Have Sinned)" is the first single to be lifted from the forthcoming album Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa. The single will be available from October 18th, with album following on November 1st (November 9th in USA).

A preview of "Nun With The Astral Habit", another new track from the album, is also streaming on the album's mini-site at this location. The track is also playing on the band's iPhone app which launched last week.

In addition to the new track the mini-site also features a video blog, info about the album, a gallery featuring new band pics and elements from the album artwork, a link to download a MP3 of the track "Lilith Immaculate", downloads and more. The site is being updated on a weekly basis with video blogs, fan competitions, promo videos, new downloads and more.

Source: peaceville.com
Band profile: Cradle Of Filth
Posted: 02.10.2010 by Lovecraft

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 20   [ 1 ignored ]   Visited by: 154 users
02.10.2010 - 14:42
Sangre Sani

They look more and more gay. Blue lipstick and sparkling shit on Dani's eyes... What happened?
02.10.2010 - 14:54
Everlost

What happened? It's CoF. I like his new Edward Scissorhands haircut though lol.
I honestly quite liked GotDT, but this sounds rather crappy so far. His voice sounds rather boring too.
02.10.2010 - 14:56
Daniell
_爱情_
Nothing happened, their image has always been similar in style. Cheesy and stupid-looking, but still the same.
Of course, if you're jumping the bandwagon of hating CoF because it's what cool kids do, you will find everything to be a reason to bitch. I once even read that the title of the new album is stupid, because it has "darkly" twice...
02.10.2010 - 15:03
Maidenman

For me they also looks like gay. I liked them some time ago...
02.10.2010 - 15:07
BudDa

I like the song and I don't mind the video; and is that a low vibrato I hear when dani sings "me again"?
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
02.10.2010 - 16:19
Got Mayhem?

I think this is the best song i've heard from them in a long time! Very satisfied, can't believe this band was able to come so far after putting out an atrocity such as Thornography
----
02.10.2010 - 17:11
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
I hate Dani's chubby Kelly Osbourne face
02.10.2010 - 17:25
RavenKing

Nothing good in this song and video. It just sucks at everything.
----
They shake your hand and they smile and they buy you a drink
They say we'll be your friends we'll stick with you till the end
But everybody's only looking out for themselves
And you say who can you trust I'll tell you nobody
02.10.2010 - 21:34
Vombatus
Potorro
Overall it's an ok catchy song that seems to continue in the same line as Godspeed, but less pompous.

But the video is coz of Dani, obviously. Probably were in a competition with Dimmu to see who did the most ridiculous video.
02.10.2010 - 23:09
Ellrohir
Heaven Knight
Too much "MTV element" in the music...dont like

however, Lilith Immaculate is awesome song, so album overall should be quite decent
----
My rest seems now calm and deep
Finally I got my dead man sleep

02.10.2010 - 23:13
Dark Blood
The Avenger
The song is not bad. The video is ok I guess, the chubby face is the problem. lol
----
It is humanity who must pay homage to the greatness of the Universe... not the Universe to the human narcissism.
02.10.2010 - 23:55
Dominus
The Shooter
I really like the song, but the video is boring
03.10.2010 - 04:02
Thrash666

COF needs to go away forever.
----
LONG LIVE THASH!!!!!!!!!
R.I.P. "Dimebag" Darrell Abott
Drink a "blacktooth" for Dimebag
03.10.2010 - 04:08
Slyfang

Not sure about his makeup, but then again, i don't think dani has ever wanted anyone to like his appearance..

but the song's pretty cool i think
03.10.2010 - 04:23
bisclav

This blue lipstick looks like one in Friends episode when Joey was doing Japanise advert:) Not good, not good. Anyway I'll wait for the rest of the songs and we'll see...
03.10.2010 - 12:39
MIXHELL

Not good
04.10.2010 - 00:01
Damnated_Soul

Don't like this. Video is awfull and the song is nothing special.
04.10.2010 - 02:16
Smerdiis

GAY
04.10.2010 - 12:40
BudDa

Btw, the folky-melody played at the start of this song is the SAME folky melody played on Mercyful fate's "Come To The Sabbath"
----
Freeze! Step away from the hubris.
04.10.2010 - 15:19
Elijah
Dance, bitch!
On the video: Less bouncing Edward(may as well get the Twilight joke over and done with now) monkey, more making their keyboardist play naked and centre stage for the video.

On the music: Decent music, Dani sounds a bit bored with this song, female vocals sound fucking horrible. Sounded like some "depressed" teenager reading her bad poetry in a literature class.
----

Hits total: 3509 | This month: 9