Metal Storm logo
Cephalic Carnage - Premier New Video Online

"Ohrwurm", the new bloody disgusting video from Cephalic Carnage off their recent work Misled By Certainty, has premiered at Bloody-Disgusting.com. The video, directed by Bloody-Disgusting contributor Michael Panduro, is as NSFW as you can possibly get and you should probably not eat before viewing.

Michael Panduro states: "This is my third video for a band based on the opposite side of the planet, but it's the first one where I've gone balls in. I applaud Cephalic Carnage for going along on a concept like this and I'm very thankful for the complete freedom I've had. Even though this video was shot on a shoestring budget, everybody pitched in more than they had to and I think the final result shows the guts of the actors involved."

Band bassist Nick Schendzielos also chips in: "This has to be the most repulsive, disgusting, alluring, and captivatingly beautiful music video I've ever seen. It pushes the definition of visual art to the threshold of comfort and perhaps a little beyond. We are really blown away by Michael (Panduro)'s work. He is truly an amazing artist."

Check out the video here (NSFW!).

Source: bloody-disgusting.com
Band profile: Cephalic Carnage
Posted: 02.10.2010 by BudDa

Comments

‹‹ Back to News
Comments: 4   Visited by: 36 users
02.10.2010 - 16:50
CHEF METALHEAD
KEEP IT METAL
Bad case of worms.....
----
Chef Metal Head
03.10.2010 - 11:35
Ancient Ruin

Lawl. Metal?
03.10.2010 - 19:02
Kriegsphilosoph
Account deleted
And this is why you shouldn't have sex with girls during their period.
04.10.2010 - 01:41
Heissayen

Lol @ dick explosion

Hits total: 3419 | This month: 6