Metal Storm logo
Metsatöll

Original post

Posted by Ernis, 27.08.2006 - 19:17
I cannot believe my eyes!!!! No Metsatöll topic....this cannot be allowed....Metsatöll is absolutely the number one metal act in Estonia....their popularity is growing and growing and it seems to find no end....everyone talks about them these days....
Share your opinions of Metsatöll....I personally think that they are good, hard working and they have already reached quite far....and they are undoubtedly extremely original.....
28.09.2009 - 21:20
Valentin B
Iconoclast
Thanks Viggo
17.10.2009 - 18:12
Oriôn

I've just seen them live last week. Most songs where from TMHMH. They're where nice aswell.
They where support band together with Tracedawn for Ensiferum. Has been a great night
04.04.2010 - 16:23
Kaspar

So yeah, my first post. Definitely one of the best bands that Estonian metal scene has to offer.

Giving this thread a bump, to see what people here think of their last album.

In my opinion "Äio" is the best they have yet to make. It's calmer than the previos ones but at the same time more grown up and more polished. It just feels better when listening. Also I attended their album support concert where they were playing with RAM. It was great, even bought their album and "Äio" shirt. Felt good.

Cheers.
05.04.2010 - 12:43
Janne
Hugin
Yeah I also think it's their best release, a perfect match of melodic and folk metal!
I love the song 'Kuni Pole Kodus, Olen Kaugel Teel'
----
age]

-FOLK METAL HUNGARY-